Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:05 PM

Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! (1135 Views)

Let Us Handle Your Jumia & Konga Storage & Drop-off / Yes! One Can Make Money From Nigerian Crude Oil Deals - My Personal Experience / Can You Export Used Vegetable Oil To Europe?,contact Me If Yes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! by Emmelix(m): 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2012
We are transisting from offline to online,so if your business is not online don't you think you're missing out..

Pls tell us about your business and web address..
Re: Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! by infotail(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! by rovest(m): 1:14am On Nov 18, 2012
www.businesscapitalprogram.com. We provide Free web services for our members at just a cost of N8,500 per month
Re: Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! by thatguystephen(m): 12:56am On Nov 20, 2012
www.syntekglobal.com ID: 1AF5D : We provide fuel solutions for individuals,businesses and institutions which would like to save money on fuel and vehicle maintenance

Re: Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! by Ejiogbe(m): 10:20am On Nov 22, 2012
De - Supreme institute of Wealth Creation, Lagos. We provide hands-on practical training in soap making, detergent ,candle, bleach, etc.visit us at www.entrepreneurialjunctio@.com 08031890545, 08076366575
Re: Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! by Ejiogbe(m): 10:38am On Nov 22, 2012
De - Supreme institute of Wealth Creation, Lagos. We provide hands-on

practical training in soap making, detergent ,candle, bleach, etc.visit us at www.entrepreneurialjunction@.com 08031890545, 08076366575
l
Re: Is Your Business Online?if Yes Let Us Know About Your Business And Web Address! by Emmelix(m): 8:58pm On Nov 24, 2012
@you all: first of all I want to congratulate you on taking you business online,I must say its a fact that your are way ahead of the game and your competitors.

Its encouraging to see entrepreneurs and business people like you to stay with the trend,to stay afloat,to stay abreast and stay competitive.

Did you know that the world is over 8billion in population and 60% of people surfing the web Uses their mobile phones?

Permit me to ask you a provocatingu question:do you have a wap/mobile site for you business?

Do you know that we have reached 100millions internet subscriber and 80%+ surf the web with there smart phones?

What is your bussiness doing about that

(1) (Reply)

50,000 Mt Of Ago Available For Sale @119+2 / Buy Stucco Paint (black Bucket) / Affordable Gold Filled Jewelry Sets Available!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.