Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? (6121 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Blind Date Showed Up Looking Like This? / Have You Ever Gone On A Blind Date? / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by megxo(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2012
boiz: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gurls: NO!!!!!!!!! EXCEPT D STUBBORN WANS
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by tunnlex(m): 10:18am On Nov 12, 2012
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by jkross(m): 10:20am On Nov 12, 2012
cindyrella: Yes I can and I have cheesy

can you try it again?
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by bknight: 10:26am On Nov 12, 2012
Never really been to one though, but I guess I could.

undecided
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by passionate88: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Of course... It doesn't mean we will get married then or become lovers... It's just 2 check hw we both are and if we'll fit each other..
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Slimboy94(m): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2012
Out of those who can go on a blind date 90% of them are super-ugly

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Melancholy(m): 10:51am On Nov 12, 2012
I can say no/yes depending on...
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 10:56am On Nov 12, 2012
xynerise:
yes, and I have not changed that cool
You have.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 10:59am On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00: I juz had one yesterday and this is the woman I met
wow
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by ektbear: 11:02am On Nov 12, 2012
I went on one before. It sucked lol
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by 1ndidi2(f): 11:04am On Nov 12, 2012
Imanuelle: If i was single..............maybe yeah.
Blind dates seem cool... D adrenaline dat pumps when u get to the meeting point...
And d level of expectancy u luk up with........

And then...... Ghan..ghen!!!!

U c one short-black thing wearing dsame red flowered gown as she described...

By then she's already walking towards u...

Omo, na to deny my name º°˚!

Point is..... U go hardly catch betta fish for Blind Date.

U no well, u can fit still catch exotic fish o!

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by solid3(m): 11:13am On Nov 12, 2012
Why not? In as much as I wld not become blind on the date and be forced to propose marriage.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by sam2222: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2012
why
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by maneagle(m): 11:26am On Nov 12, 2012
binger: dude,it doesn't exist in my world. I tried it a couple of times,and i came back each day annoyed at the kind of girls my friends set me up with...totally nt doing it again

guy enter the market yourself to find the best product of your choice
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by begwong: 11:30am On Nov 12, 2012
Yes,she could be the 'anointed' life partner,who knows?
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2012
1ndidi2:

U no well, u can fit still catch exotic fish o!

Gold fish no dey blind river.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by cecegorz(m): 11:44am On Nov 12, 2012
I will spare you guys the details, but mine was disastrous.
Let me just say that i had to abandon the babe at Palms Mall, gave her taxi fare and feigned that i just had an emergency call to attend to, deleted her number from my cell and never heard from her ever.
#pictures are deceptive
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by justi4jesu(f): 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2012
lol @ odinak
just meet at a public place..
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hell NOOO! Blind date = Blind death like d fb issue. undecided
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by segend(m): 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
I prefer cinemas for blind date, if ur date is horrible, u can focus on d film and 4get sm1 is beside u

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mucokey(m): 12:47pm On Nov 12, 2012
I happened to experience one sometime ago...never got to knw how she got ma number. Her voice on phone ...so 'fantabulous'. I was in owerri (school) while she's in lagos , bcoz of her I had to rush down to lagos immediately after exams just to meet up with her bday which was about 4 days interval after my exams .
I had to meet her in somewhere around ketu from mile 2(my area). As I called her dat I was almost at the bus stop (the bridge), she begged of me to exercise patience since she's about finishing her food cooking.
I just saw some YELLOW FEVER men on duty n felt a bit secured (since there's nothing like being OVER SECURED), low n behold my phone rang n it's her n intuitively scanned her n to my utmost dismay, her voice was far beyond the person carrying it( not as she's dis ugly ) buh my rejection being almost claimed my whole being which warranted me to switch off my phone just to take a good look at her n at last decided to give her a try.
The TANTALIZER fast food around there came beckoning and we went inside. Asked what she cared for...rice plus chicken become her request n my wallet was a far cry from supportive since I just hurriedly came back from school . I obliged her of the request while taking a tactical care of my appetit by only ordering just Yoghourt buh sadly the receptionist just handed me a bottle of Coca-cola already opened n b4 I could protest dis gal just rushed the bottle n asked her to get yoghourt for me cos she's taking the coke now.
Just instantly, our formal introductions(our various schools n likes) started rolling out n the next thing I heard from her is that she wanted me to be the one to cut her cake the next day, funnily I was also expected to arrange for the bday venue n provide the cake .....hmmm. What abt ur bf (even if former )? Only for her to open up immediately n told me he's no longer interested in her n b4 I could even bounce back from this abrupt journey of by force bf she's taken me to , she's already querying when I would be visiting her parents.
Mehn ! After dat day , I just deleted her from my whole being. Talk about blind date n hasty enforcement of RESPONSIBILITIES
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Isaleeko2: 2:06pm On Nov 12, 2012
Never! I can't. I've had a few blind dates and they were ALL disasters. One of the ladies turned into a stalker.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by frainc(m): 2:13pm On Nov 12, 2012
for ur dream life partnerl both home and abroad also sugar daddy and mummy connections, call dr love on 07036886202 for more info
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Supergwin(m): 2:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
of cos i'ld go for a blind date buh wit ma eyes open
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by dilbert100: 3:21pm On Nov 12, 2012
Odinaka00: I juz had one yesterday and this is the woman I met

LMAO

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by yankidelta(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Omo Ne angryver again.Tried it twice and both were disastrous. The girls were always way overweight,facially unattractive and even after tryn to woo 1 wiv their wealth,I still ran. The last one pain me well well cos d girl had pretty friends but none agreed to date me cos they had deep respect and fear for d girl.
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by sessydoo(m): 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
I need a blind date badly, so if u live in jand n u re interested, inbox me ASAP....winx grin
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by topazjosh(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
is cool though,me i don try am b4 back then when internet no too common,na gsm we dey call phone that year,na real fish i carry o,but for now i go like real deal with someone out of africa,serious!

1 Like

Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Mynd44: 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
sessydoo: I need a blind date badly, so if u live in jand n u re interested, inbox me ASAP....winx grin
Yahoo boy
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by sessydoo(m): 1:19am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44:
Yahoo boy

u think so u get winch oooo abi how u take know?
Re: Would You Agree To Go On A Blind Date? by Nobody: 1:27am On Nov 13, 2012
Yes!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yorubas Behold Your Legendary Men And Forget About The Brown Teeth Tribalist(pho / This Is The Worst Thing Have Seen On The Internet This Year. / I'm In Love With This Lady (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.