Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder (4813 Views)

How To Generate Free Cash Online With Liberty Reserve Account. Earn Over $30,000 / Withdraws Your Money On Your Liberty Reserve Account Via Atm / Fund Your Liberty Reserve Account Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Edaski(m): 9:00pm On Nov 10, 2012
Hi my name is Edah Henry but my friends called me Edaski,cus of my unique way,
I have just created a special EMBER MONTH SOFTWARE for liberty reserve account user,this software is so powerfull that i called it DASKI ADDER,
If you have a liberty reserve account after downloading this software open it and you will see where it say ENTER YOU LR ACCOUNT click on it and put only your liberty reserve account number,then you will see next which say ENTER AMOUNT i have already programed it to give out $1003 so enter the amount then click on CREATE and immediately you will be given $1003 into your account.
you can contact me on edah_henry@yahoo.com
NOTE: THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FREE IT COST $100
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Modishguy(m): 11:38pm On Nov 10, 2012
If rili u r makin dat $1003 freely jst lik dat . . Wat d Bleep wil u do wit $100 ? Oleh . . Idiot criminal
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Edaski(m): 8:26am On Nov 11, 2012
thank you,@modish guy
Am only selling my software to the world to make me popular,nigerian spirit in you will never allow you to think well
Why is there buying and selling in this world,all you think every thing is free,
Even the riches man in the world still sell his computer.why do you not ask him to give free the laptop,.
Do you know what i pass through in creating my software,the research and time i invested in it,both the money i use in developing it,.
Then i will come out with my software and give it to you for free.
My brother wise up dear.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 11:13am On Nov 11, 2012
See what will happen.If this software generates $1003.I will pay you $100 right away. Do you agree?
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Edaski(m): 1:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
my number is 2348126394820
I did it last time when i started selling this software,a
guy told
me to give him first to test it then after he will give me
the
purchase money which i did with all honestly,. But up till now am talking to you.he has done
nothing,and this guy
is from U.S.A
I called his number but he would answer.
So dude i have learn from this pass experience,
So am sorry i cant, the software work magicaly so i will not tell you
what i dont know,i
am the proud owner.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 1:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
You misunderstand me.What I mean is physical contact where you test it in my presence. Once the $1003 enters my account. I purchase it instantly.#Not joking .
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Edaski(m): 1:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
Kirinwa: You misunderstand me.What I mean is physical contact where you test it in my presence. Once the $1003 enters my account. I purchase it instantly.#Not joking .
ok,
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Modishguy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2012
Get out u fool . . U r nt even ashame of ursef, u cant mak a software dat wil add value to sm1 lif positivly, u want to start stealin lr . . Ilegal softwares of ur type. . . I wish u r here wit me , i wuld av . . . I no fit shout . . Idiot criminal
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by wundakind(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
Kirinwa: You misunderstand me.What I mean is physical contact where you test it in my presence. Once the $1003 enters my account. I purchase it instantly.#Not joking .

bro i support u... Infact after he don test am for ur presense.. Contact me. I go even pay 200dollars for the software.... Abi no be so?
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by tdmakers: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
send me your lr account
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 8:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
tdmakers: send me your lr account

Not so fast.You risk getting scammed.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
wundakind:

bro i support u... Infact after he don test am for ur presense.. Contact me. I go even pay 200dollars for the software.... Abi no be so?

What are friends for?No problem.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 9:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
wundakind:

What are friends for?No problem. You'll get updates even if am scammed.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Modish guy: Get out u fool . . U r nt even ashame of ursef, u cant mak a software dat wil add value to sm1 lif positivly, u want to start stealin lr . . Ilegal softwares of ur type. . . I wish u r here wit me , i wuld av . . . I no fit shout . . Idiot criminal

Hunger never wire you. Mtchew.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Modishguy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hahaha . . . Guy if na me get dat software, by now, i 4 be international exchanger o o o. N120 per 1$ . . . Lol . . Leav dat idiot,stupidity, monkey, useles, nonentity, empty vesel scama
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Edaski(m): 9:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
hi, kirinwa
You dont know who you are talking to,you dont just open your mouth and say anyhow words.
Hunger cant be my problem,let me give you a little bit of myself
I have created a liberty reserve club software since 2007 which is still running and paying my fans all over the world,
Dont just open your month and say what you dont know,.
You said i cant create a software to help people,which i have done since 2007.go to www.gold-manufacture.com and see things yourself.
That is why i dont like working with guys like you,i bet you this software will never get to your hand.
Just only today have sold 53 of my software international and nigeria here,
Because of you.i will stop selling my software,am not helping anyone again,
That is how you people miss right information and chase after women,.
THANKS
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Modishguy(m): 9:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
Hohohoho . . So e don teh wei u start ur scam game Nemesis go soon knock 4 ur door, AMEN.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by tdmakers: 9:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
Kirinwa:

Hunger never wire you. Mtchew.
why are you insulting him,there said everything is a risk even life self is a risk
I just did deal with him now and the software work,let me tell you something in this life,if you dont risk you will never get to your dreams,
This guy is real,i have gotten the software
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Modishguy(m): 6:50am On Nov 12, 2012
Lol . . I can neva risk my hard earn money. Hey wil u acept virtapay? Let me pay u $3,000. Deal?
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by bendazum: 1:12pm On Nov 12, 2012
Modish guy: Lol . . I can neva risk my hard earn money. Hey wil u acept virtapay? Let me pay u $3,000. Deal?
grin SCAM IN BROAD DAY LIGHT!
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Edaski(m): 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2012
virta pay has not yet been verify
@Bendazum thank you,cus of what you said with your mouth,i bet you will make a great loss before this month end,unless you come back here and change your mouth
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by bendazum: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2012
Edaski: virta pay has not yet been verify
@Bendazum thank you,cus of what you said with your mouth,i bet you will make a great loss before this month end,unless you come back here and change your mouth

I thought you said you weren't selling again Scammer!Yahoo Yahoo is no longer in Vogue, okay?
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
EDASKI give me your account number let me pay you 30,000naira for the software.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by chiboy11(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Edaski: Hi my name is Edah Henry but my friends called me Edaski,cus of my unique way,
I have just created a special EMBER MONTH SOFTWARE for liberty reserve account user,this software is so powerfull that i called it DASKI ADDER,
If you have a liberty reserve account after downloading this software open it and you will see where it say ENTER YOU LR ACCOUNT click on it and put only your liberty reserve account number,then you will see next which say ENTER AMOUNT i have already programed it to give out $1003 so enter the amount then click on CREATE and immediately you will be given $1003 into your account.
you can contact me on edah_henry@yahoo.com
NOTE: THIS SOFTWARE IS NOT FREE IT COST $100
why not prove all of us wrong, let one person stay wit u n let even 50lr enta his acct, we will kno ure real, if nt dat get d fu<k out of here scamer
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Modishguy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2012
Hahahaha. . Mak una c diz idiot kirinwa wei say he don already buy d software. . Y u wan pay him anoda 30k ? Abi u wan pay double . . 2 scamerz . . Kirinwa nd edasky join hand 2geda de operat . . Na only Thunder go fire una thr . . Oluku!
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 8:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
Modish guy: Hahahaha. . Mak una c diz idiot kirinwa wei say he don already buy d software. . Y u wan pay him anoda 30k ? Abi u wan pay double . . 2 scamerz . . Kirinwa nd edasky join hand 2geda de operat . . Na only Thunder go fire una thr . . Oluku!

Taa how can you group me with that slowpoke. Holy Ghost fire!You dey see double? I never said I've purchased the software, Tdmakers said that. I wish to assume that Tdmakers and Edaski are working together.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Modishguy(m): 9:07pm On Nov 12, 2012
Lol . . . Dat guy na real criminal bt nt a profesional scamer . . He nid 2 go d skul wel
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by yeye4live(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2012
tdmakers: why are you insulting him,there said everything is a risk even life self is a risk
I just did deal with him now and the software work,let me tell you something in this life,if you dont risk you will never get to your dreams,
This guy is real,i have gotten the software
criminal, let me tell u guys i spam both @tdmakers n @edaski post on Nairaland here n i found out dey re just 1 person, just 1 criminal , dey both use one phone num go tru my screenshot well u will see it 4ur self ,its here 4all to see n i spam tru his id to get his email which i used in geting his facebook name henry Edah and pictures, beware of this criminal, he is a scamer

Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by yeye4live(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2012
this is the face of the @tdmakers n @edaski that want to scam pple here
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by chiboy11(m): 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
see his fisher man face he is using to scam pple. crazy goat
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by gnachu2: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
chiboy11: see his fisher man face he is using to scam pple. crazy goat
LOL LOL LON I HAVE NOT SEEN A CRAZY GOAT BEFORE.
Re: Get $1003 Into Your Liberty Reserve Account Now With Daski Adder by Kirinwa: 5:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
I don die!!! grin grin grin He looks like a Palm wine tapper.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Fumigate Your House And Make It Free From Pests & Rodents. / How Can I Buy Coated Embossed Aluminium Coils For Roof Sheet In Nigeria? / How To Receive Cheaper OSHA Safety Classes Via Your Whatsapps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.