Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:08 PM

What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? (7918 Views)

Where Do You Draw The Line Of Unfaithfulness? / Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness / What Will You Do If Your Man Calls Your Child A Product Of Unfaithfulness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Xymc1(m): 9:26pm On Nov 10, 2012
Most of the time in some marriages,wives or husbands tend to be unfaithful to their spouse. What is the reason behind this?. . . In my opinion,i think if the husband is unfaithful to his wife,it's because he didnt get what he wantd from the wife i.e he wasnt satisfied,and if the wife is unfaithful then its vise-versa... But tell me,can't every problem be solved or settled by a rational discussion??. . . I believe that if the husband and wife are to sit down and discus,lay down their grieviances to each other then this problem of lack of satisfaction can be resolved,eventhough sometimes it might be hard,but lets face the truth here,nothing good comes easy. Thats just my opinion,say yours please cause everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. . .
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Sammyfissy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 10, 2012
Lack of Adequate Communication #major cause#

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Xymc1(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
Sammyfissy: Lack of Adequate Communication #major cause#
On point,so wat are the practical ways of resolving that?
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by 190: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2012
If shes Nigerian then you should suspect her embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Exponental(m): 10:55pm On Nov 10, 2012
Over experience!

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Mynd44: 11:22pm On Nov 10, 2012
They are cheating cos of greed. They want more like Oliver twist

3 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by acidtalk: 11:45am On Nov 11, 2012
INSANITY.
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Abali1(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2012
There is no excuse for cheating. However were in the course of discussing with your spouse, S/he chooses to hear only what S/he wants to hear then there is bound to be a problem.
Communication is a two way thing, but some people are very much in Love with their own voice.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by xandy84: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2012
If you T.V. Is receiving one channel, you no go change am ni? Eating same food always does not make sense to me... People cheat because they want to change taste which is good thing to do....
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Abujafood: 11:50am On Nov 11, 2012
Boredom. If she's tired of you and vice versa,

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by passionate88: 11:51am On Nov 11, 2012
Sometimes it's the upbringing or religious point of view... If a wassup guy get married to an upright gal, he might want to experiment different style of sex nd positions bt the wife will/might tend 2 see it as a SIN.. The man will b forced to look 4 it outside where he can enjoy it without any hassle...

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by bid4rich(m): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2012
Simply unfaithfulness,

agreeing to disagree on small matter,

state of incommunicado,

lack of openness,

insensitivity to your spouse need

character deficiency among others

2 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by bid4rich(m): 11:56am On Nov 11, 2012
xandy84: If you T.V. Is receiving one channel, you no go change am ni? Eating same food always does not make sense to me... People cheat because they want to change taste which is good thing to do....

if its good to you, then you will experience it and u'll see how grieved you will be especially if your spouse is more expert than you are. Almighty Nonsense

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by dj187: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2012
1. Lack of communication
2. If the man is unable to stand up to his responsibilities
3. If the man is weak (Not all men u see around are men both married & single they only prove to be men when they are in the midst of their fellow men, but in the company of a woman most especially the one they love, the completely turn into a ''woman wrapper'' and that's a huge turn off and it can make a lady look elsewhere

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by k2039: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2012
Lust and lack of respect for one's partner

3 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Paulfish: 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: They are cheating cos of greed. They want more like Oliver twist
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by shineeye1: 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
xandy84: If you T.V. Is receiving one channel, you no go change am ni? Eating same food always does not make sense to me... People cheat because they want to change taste which is good thing to do....

Your own fate may well be sealed but i pity anybody close to your polluting antenna.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by durobraham(f): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2012
Lack of discipline.
Cheating is so freaking easy. Faithfulness? now thats hard.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Chrisbenogor(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yo,
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS IN GENERAL TERMS
There are at least three broad forms of cheating viz:

Emotional
Physical
Emotional & Physical

You see a man is a very straightforward creature, if men were to be a programming language we would be a basic machine level language that understands just zeros and ones, a man does not need a valid reason to want to have sex with another woman aside from the fact that she looks "hot" on a very basic level. A man does not need to do any permutations and think is she good enough or is she smart enough? Maybe to have a real relationship or to settle down with yes he might consider that, but in a very basic and primal way a man is moved by what he sees. When it comes to physical cheating the man is suspect 9 out of 10 times.

Women on the other hand I think are more of emotional cheaters if and when they have to. Just like intercourse while a man mostly needs just friction to get "heavenly feelings" a woman needs many things and factors to be in place for her to leave a serious relationship such as marriage and cheat. Women by nature screen the men they get into bed with most of the time, men don't as much.

No amount of wishing away would change the fact that men will cheat regardless of what the stakes are, Bill Clinton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, JFK, Tiger Woods.........the list is endless. So for a man you need to look at when the physical cheating crosses into "emotional & physical" while for the woman when the emotional crosses into "physical & emotional" for the woman. There are also many other factors such as being lonely and lack of attention, etc which can drive either party to cheat.

My 50 cents.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by MumZ(f): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
No true reason. Whomever wants 2 cheat on d spouse will, even if d spouse worships him or her. S/he dsnt need a reason. Its jst in sme pple's blood.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by jhydebaba(m): 12:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
Variety is the spice of life even the holy book confirms it "man shall not live by bread alone..."
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Johnchike(m): 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
jhydebaba: Variety is the spice of life even the holy book confirms it "man shall not live by bread alone..."
Misinterpretation of the scripture is a disease.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Mynd44: 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Johnchike(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Chrisbenogor: Yo,
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS IN GENERAL TERMS
There are at least three broad forms of cheating viz:

Emotional
Physical
Emotional & Physical

You see a man is a very straightforward creature, if men were to be a programming language we would be a basic machine level language that understands just zeros and ones, a man does not need a valid reason to want to have sex with another woman aside from the fact that she looks "hot" on a very basic level. A man does not need to do any permutations and think is she good enough or is she smart enough? Maybe to have a real relationship or to settle down with yes he might consider that, but in a very basic and primal way a man is moved by what he sees. When it comes to physical cheating the man is suspect 9 out of 10 times.

Women on the other hand I think are more of emotional cheaters if and when they have to. Just like intercourse while a man mostly needs just friction to get "heavenly feelings" a woman needs many things and factors to be in place for her to leave a serious relationship such as marriage and cheat. Women by nature screen the men they get into bed with most of the time, men don't as much.

No amount of wishing away would change the fact that men will cheat regardless of what the stakes are, Bill Clinton, Arnold Schwarzenegger, JFK, Tiger Woods.........the list is endless. So for a man you need to look at when the physical cheating crosses into "emotional & physical" while for the woman when the emotional crosses into "physical & emotional" for the woman. There are also many other factors such as being lonely and lack of attention, etc which can drive either party to cheat.

My 50 cents.
well written. 20 likes!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Greed
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by sugardaddy1(m): 12:22pm On Nov 11, 2012
passionate88: Sometimes it's the upbringing or religious point of view... If a wassup guy get married to an upright gal, he might want to experiment different style of sex nd positions bt the wife will/might tend 2 see it as a SIN.. The man will b forced to look 4 it outside where he can enjoy it without any hassle...
Thank you.
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by UjSizzle(f): 12:32pm On Nov 11, 2012
Greed.
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
i have come to realise that no matter dey communication , link , love u spell on ur partner i.e husband / wife, if he is a cheat .... 'unfaitful' he will continue to be one unless God intervens .... Its all insatiable test for human body in wich they tend to posses ..... Unfaithful partners are aint satisfied ... They wannna test err'fhing

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by shineeye1: 12:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
passionate88: Sometimes it's the upbringing or religious point of view... If a wassup guy get married to an upright gal, he might want to experiment different style of sex nd positions bt the wife will/might tend 2 see it as a SIN.. The man will b forced to look 4 it outside where he can enjoy it without any hassle...

If being wassup is ok and without consequence, why is a wassup guy looking for a partner with character? Why not rejoice with one of your kind? Many want to be wiser and smarter than metaphysical laws (EATING THEIR CAKE AND STILL HAVING IT) but they never can. You are at liberty to do whatever you choose- but you have a date with the consequence.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by r231(m): 12:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
Mynd_44: They are cheating cos of greed. They want more like Oliver twist

That is the key word GREED

A lot of people are not satisfied with what they have cus of greediness

1 Like

Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by flyingdove(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
@ dj87, could u pls explain better what exactly u meant by not being a man in the midst women?[color=#006600][/color]
Re: What Is The True Cause Of Unfaithfulness? by KINGwax(m): 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
See, forget theories, there's no excuse for cheating. U cheat cos u wanna. Forget the human deficiency, or the blame-shifting syndrome common in humans. If u steal, it means u aint strong enough to overcome the temptation of doing it. If u don't, it's not dt it'll kill u!
There's more to life than sex, so forget d issue of my wife aint satisfying me or vise versa. There's an option of divorce which won't give u a tag..u don't have to do it wen in a relationship. For God's sake u knw him before u decided to say i do. And if it started after marriage, file for divorce.
I cheat a lot and i can't pin an excuse. It's shame if i do cos presently i knw my girlie aint dt perfect, why can't i jst drop her and look for another? And now dt i'm managing, she's staying. It'll be a fuckin shame if she cheats and hold a tag of me not meeting her needs as a factor! She can fuckin lay me off instead of fuckin around!
Like i said, cheating is jst in your blood even if u give a supposedly good excuse.
I cheat, i knw it's wrong, i wanna stop but i can't. I must admit dt i'm weak and stop thinkin i'm d man. So goes for u if u cheat. You're jes too fuckin weak to overcome d temptation. Get a life and stop your fuckin excuse!

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

14 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man With Photos - Ladies. / When U Ask A Muslim Girl For Nudes / Doggy Style Dey Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.