Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,771 members, 7,798,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Evil Nigerians!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evil Nigerians!!! (1616 Views)

10 Most Evil And Wicked People In History with pics / 10 Most Evil Killer Couples / The Most Evil Men In History (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evil Nigerians!!! by Vicjustice: 12:26am On Nov 11, 2012
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 11, 2012
Evil people are all over the world - not just in Nigeria.
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by Callotti: 2:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
Don't you just love CHRISTIANS? grin
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by Vicjustice: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
SniperInADiaper: Evil people are all over the world - not just in Nigeria.
OK, Barbaric Nigerians
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by CrazyMan(m): 12:45am On Nov 12, 2012
Vicjustice:
OK, Barbaric Nigerians
Barbaric people are also all over the world....but that of Nigeria is nothing to write home about.
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by Vicjustice: 6:38am On Nov 12, 2012
Apart from other evil countries in the backward and dark Africa, where else could you find such barbaric civilization on the face of the earth where such evil is corporately carried out by a crowd of people, and there is no one, not a single person that raised a voice against such disgraceful act?
Whatever that guy might have done, no one deserves to be brutally tortured to death without a legal trial and conviction, not even in the Taliban Afghanistan would you find these sort of disgrace: If only you realise how embarrassing it feels to Nigerians abroad

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by tope3x(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2012
THIS ROBBERS SHOULD LEARN FROM THIS...THEY REALLY NEEDS TO STOP THIS BEFORE THEY'RE CAUGHT AND BURNT. WELL..IF HE WAS TRULY A ROBBER, HE DESERVED IT. FULL STOP
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by orgasm(m): 8:21am On Nov 12, 2012
However barbaric this might look,if you have been robbed,attacked,seriously beaten,humilated,your sister,mother or your wife raped right before your eyes and eventually shot or ur children shot n killed by these arm robbers all for your hard earned property n you watching helplessly unable to protect and save ur love ones,then you will think differently. So the blame goes to the robbers cos when you dont rob u dnt get burnt. When they are arrested and handed over to the police,they are released and they come back for vengeance. After the burning of this one even a robber that witness it will still go and rob the next minute. So who is to be blame?
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by temujin1234: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2012
Shocking behaviour.
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by RickyRoss1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2012
These criminals dont learn.
If you have been attacked by Nigerian armed robbers then you wont have any pity for these criminals.
Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by Krucifax(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
There is now news here in the fact that most Nigerians as much as they'd hate to hear it are very backward people not far removed from beasts of the forest. Their so called education and church/mosque attendance has failed to impact reason in them.

Look at the commentators above as examples of what is wrong with Nigeria. They actually don't understand why you can't just kill somebody without any civil and judicial process. They don't understand what it means to be a human being and how normal human beings behave. This was a group action by all kinds of people from the community with no word of protest from anyone.

Few things a Human being would ask him or herself.

1. Is the accused Human and deserving of human treatment?
2. Can i prove without doubt the accused has committed said crime?
3. As per above how am i entitled to make above judgment?
4. What right do i have to kill another human without provocation and not in defense?
5. Do i have a moral conscience if so how can my actions be right?
6. Is the society in complete anarchy and without police, courts and prisons to justify my actions?
7. Is it possible that i may go to jail for my actions?

The above is non-exhaustive and can be written on many things Nigerians do that can be titled The Average Nigerian vs Normal Human Beings!

1 Like

Re: Evil Nigerians!!! by Vicjustice: 1:08am On Nov 21, 2012
Krucifax: There is now news here in the fact that most Nigerians as much as they'd hate to hear it are very backward people not far removed from beasts of the forest. Their so called education and church/mosque attendance has failed to impact reason in them.

Look at the commentators above as examples of what is wrong with Nigeria. They actually don't understand why you can't just kill somebody without any civil and judicial process. They don't understand what it means to be a human being and how normal human beings behave. This was a group action by all kinds of people from the community with no word of protest from anyone.

Few things a Human being would ask him or herself.

1. Is the accused Human and deserving of human treatment?
2. Can i prove without doubt the accused has committed said crime?
3. As per above how am i entitled to make above judgment?
4. What right do i have to kill another human without provocation and not in defense?
5. Do i have a moral conscience if so how can my actions be right?
6. Is the society in complete anarchy and without police, courts and prisons to justify my actions?
7. Is it possible that i may go to jail for my actions?

The above is non-exhaustive and can be written on many things Nigerians do that can be titled The Average Nigerian vs Normal Human Beings!

Spot on, you feel me and see what i see.

(1) (Reply)

26-yr-old Man Kills Married Lover Because of Excessive Sex Demand / Another Yoruba Skull Miner Busted At Ibadan / 8-year Old Child Bride Dies On Her Wedding Night...so Sad!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.