Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- (1520 Views)

Chiellini: I'll Mark Suarez Like I Did Ronaldo / John Cena, Sheamus Quit Wwe…why WWE Superstars Dare Triple H, Wife / Wwe - World Wrestling Entertainment [real Or Fake] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- by Ivynwa(f): 5:52am On Nov 11, 2012
I don't know whether any other person enjoys that WWE Raw wrestlings, the scandals, bachannals and "anything-can-happen" that goes on in those wrestling matches and shows. They make me laugh big time. Amazing things happen in that show, the big bullies like big show,Sheamus will give all the heavy beatings only to get outsmarted and be won over. I enjoy that show very much.

The last one I watched, there was an AJ, John Cena scandal brewing with Vickie (who hates AJ) showing the world video of AJ sneaking into John Cena's room and John Cena and AJ denying it while "it is true" is written all over his and AJ's faces. The other day Alberto del Rio distracted his enemy Randy Orton from a match he was already winning good and his opponent used the opportunity to catch Randy unawares and win him. He was so mad that he went after his enemy Alberto and ran him down in the dining hall where they had food set ready in tables for people to eat after the show. There was a food fight with hot tomato sauces being poured all over Aberto's st-upid accomplice, even the commentator that neared them with his microphone to ask question had his face buried in a cake. Boy, was it funny and ridiculous, they sure make one laugh in WWE Raw. You need to watch these shows cause you will wonder whether all these are all happening in mere wrestling matches. Come on, let's chat up about these matches. If you enjoy watching it----come and chat up here. Thanks

Re: Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- by Ivynwa(f): 6:04am On Nov 11, 2012
I heard that Randy and Alberto later faced each other in a match but I missed that,wish I watched that.

Re: Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- by Ivynwa(f): 6:05am On Nov 11, 2012
CM punk and his accomplice make me laugh too, he is always demanding for respect. He is a strong smart dude. CM Punk and big show are one of my WWE favorite stars too. Among the females I like Eve, AJ (when she is not making trouble) and Lyla.

Re: Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- by malson(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- by jamp: 11:37am On Nov 11, 2012
Wrestling is pure acting but I enjoy it grin
Re: Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- by Ivynwa(f): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
jamp: Wrestling is pure acting but I enjoy it grin

Yeah some stuffs therein do look choreographed but I think that WWE is simply Raw as the name indicates. "Anything can happen" and it's so natural.
Re: Wwe Wrestlings Chat Up! Anybody Enjoying That Like I Do? Let's Chat Up--- by elampiro(m): 12:53pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hard to see a lady who loves wrestling so much. This is so cool.

Though it looks you are a new comer.

(1) (Reply)

Watch AFCON 2013 Finals Nigeria Vs Burkina Faso Online Free / Ex IICC Star Moses Otolorin Is Dead / Best Soccer Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.