Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Vision? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Vision? (4890 Views)

Have You Ever Seen Any Mistakes In The Bible? / I Had A Vision; I Saw Satan. / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by dnawah(m): 1:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
fellis: I think I have, I have had dreams where certain things happened and then when I wake up, these things happen the way I saw them in the dream. For instance when a family relative died, I saw it in a dream the night before, when I lost a significant amount of money with my wallet I saw it in a dream the night before, when I flunked a test I also saw it in a dream and so on and so forth.

I don't think it was just a coincidence because those things happened the way I saw them in the dreams.

For example the wallet dream showed me the EXACT same wallet I lost and the EXACT same part of town where I lost the wallet.

The the test I flunked was also like that, I saw myself and those who also flunked the test standing in one part of the building and the others who passed were in another part.

Apart from dreams, I also get brief flashes or thoughts/images of situations. These flashes contain scenes of things that end up happening in future. I get these brief flashes when I am in a certain state of mind; they come when I am at that state of mind one gets while falling asleep and not being fully awake.
my sis are u a christian?pls next time u see one(bad)pray God to wave it away,
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by dnawah(m): 1:54pm On Nov 11, 2012
advocate666: Not only could I see visions, I could predict the future too. I used to tell people what was about to happen to them. This caused some problem especially in my family.
So now, I just keep quiet and let things take their course.
4 real?but hope is not demonic o!
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by honeypie143: 2:01pm On Nov 11, 2012
I have a dream in martin luther king voice wink
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by bobolekepee(m): 2:07pm On Nov 11, 2012
Gone are the days... cry
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Ehinafe: 2:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
I think I have seen visions in which I have been advised to allow it flourished by men of God by abstaining from getting involved in certain things. During a night vigil in one of the praying mountain in Lagos, we were instructed to hold somebody's hand and pray a certain prayer point. It did not last for more than 2 minutes when I saw strange things concerning the person I was holding her hand, and it was terrifying. During the period to meet with the MOG, after narrating my ordeal to him concerning the vision of the night vigil describing the woman in question, he just confirmed to me that, that was exactly what brought the woman to the mountain. He, also, said that such a high revelation is synonymous with a senior prophet, and that I should allow God to develop such talent in him
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Ehinafe: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ehinafe: I think I have seen visions in which I have been advised to allow it flourished by men of God by abstaining from getting involved in certain things. During a night vigil in one of the praying mountain in Lagos, we were instructed to hold somebody's hand and pray a certain prayer point. It did not last for more than 2 minutes when I saw strange things concerning the person I was holding her hand, and it was terrifying. During the period to meet with the MOG, after narrating my ordeal to him concerning the vision of the night vigil describing the woman in question, he just confirmed to me that, that was exactly what brought the woman to the mountain. He, also, said that such a high revelation is synonymous with a senior prophet, and that I should allow God to develop such talent in him

There was this dream I had in a particular year which had to do with the events unfolding for the following year where I found myself in a strange land in the midst of people of different color. When I woke up, I found out I only had 50 naira on me but I felt so happy as if I had won a lottery. I was sure that what was revealed to me in the visions was real and cannot be mistaken for malaria-inspired dream.
It all came to pass, as I got a job abroad the following year and replaced my car and also had a roof on my head, everything within 2 years.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
dnawah: my sis are u a christian?pls next time u see one(bad)pray God to wave it away,

I am not a christian but thanks for the tip.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2012
Yeah....many times. I even saw the dana air crash about 7yrs ago...though i didnt understand. I saw this plane crashing in a residential area. After that, i had a vision that my dad had an xterra and it happened and also, i had one that an uncle who was sick was gonna die...it actually happened! Recently, i had a vision that i was going to be an auto dealer, and i know it's gonna come to pass soon...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by adekennis(m): 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
I have been having this dreams that there might be a civil war in the country,I've had this dreams several times but i pray it wont come to pass,I had dreams of plane crash before dana crash happend embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by mylifeisagift(m): 3:05pm On Nov 11, 2012
advocate666: Not only could I see visions, I could predict the future too. I used to tell people what was about to happen to them. This caused some problem especially in my family.
So now, I just keep quiet and let things take their course.
♍Ɣ‎​‎​‎​ G̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D̶̲̥̅ lord!!! Advocate 666?
*runs Fø̲̣̣я̅ dear life*
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by seyibrown(f): 3:08pm On Nov 11, 2012
fellis: I think I have, I have had dreams where certain things happened and then when I wake up, these things happen the way I saw them in the dream. For instance when a family relative died, I saw it in a dream the night before, when I lost a significant amount of money with my wallet I saw it in a dream the night before, when I flunked a test I also saw it in a dream and so on and so forth.

I don't think it was just a coincidence because those things happened the way I saw them in the dreams.

For example the wallet dream showed me the EXACT same wallet I lost and the EXACT same part of town where I lost the wallet.

The the test I flunked was also like that, I saw myself and those who also flunked the test standing in one part of the building and the others who passed were in another part.

I get the above kind of dreams, too. Depending on the dream, I pray to have some averted or have it manifested in the my life, and that of family and friends. I dream about my spiritual state as well, if weakening or strengthening. I also hear words spoken to me when I am asleep - which usually wakes me up (in one situation, this gave me a headstart on a legal matter that lasted a year). If I pray for guidance on a matter, I would usually get a dream revelation on the matter. Some dreams, I wake up and get a phone call confirming what I had just dreamt about or get the news much later.

Recent visions have been about Scotland, and England.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by jovie50: 3:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Duke_Nija: I've always heard People talk about seeing Visions or revelations while Praying.
Pastors giving out 'Word Of Knowledge' e.t.c.
So my question is have You ever seen a Vision or Revelation?
If Yes, what was it like?
Please Share.
my MISSION to d CIVILIZATION of dis great NATION of ours' is achieving d VISION 2020.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by charlsecy4(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2012
fellis: For instance when a family relative died, I saw it in a dream the night before, when I lost a significant amount of money with my wallet I saw it in a dream the night before....

Why not always pray to cancel the impending ill-luck? Of what use does it serve if you end up experiencing the unfortunate events you saw in your flashes/visions?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by sauceEEP(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2012
my vision was the actualisation of the soverighn state of BIAFRA. grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Anvaller: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2012
The question is what is vision?
I don't wanna believe that u guys are limiting the meaning of vision to stuffs like hallucinations u see when u are praying or gone in to some kind of spirit. I think the poster should have added an adjective as in "prophetic vision" then the question would be more relevant to some comments on this thread
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Vision? by Nonywendy(m): 12:44am On Nov 12, 2012

Apart from dreams, I also get brief flashes or thoughts/images of situations. These flashes contain scenes of things that end up happening in future. I get these brief flashes when I am in a certain state of mind; they come when I am at that state of mind one gets while falling asleep and not being fully awake.

dats dè javu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Man Or Woman / Spiritual Warfare. / How Satan Answer Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.