Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook (5260 Views)

Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / When Will You Allow Your Daughter To Use Make-up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by seedord247(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2012
According to what i observed... This young lady lives in maryland USA, and she has being asking her folks for some money like that but they refused to give her....her mom even advised her to look for a job since she's over 18.... See what she posted below to qualify her parents.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by eduson55(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2012
she needs devastated blow with incomparable punishment and a typical deportation to a village where she will goto farm and feed herself for sometime
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by seedord247(m): 9:39am On Nov 11, 2012
eduson55: she needs devastated blow with incomparable punishment and a typical deportation to a village where she will goto farm and feed herself for sometime

Brosss you wicked ooo. grin

But she's over 18... That cant happen here ooo. Govt will sue you for commiting future murder. cool

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by abbeycial: 9:39am On Nov 11, 2012
wat goes round comes around.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by EfemenaXY: 9:44am On Nov 11, 2012
Well, my daughter wouldn't be that useless, to start with.

She would have grown up with basic values of self-respect and respect for others, instilled in her. As an 18 year old, she would understand the essence of self-esteem, self-worth, independence and the need to hold down her own job.

If my daughter were to spew such trash (heaven forbid), I would seriously question my parenting skills, because such comments indicate something went really wrong, somewhere along the line.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by LailaIkeji1: 9:50am On Nov 11, 2012
Efemena_xy: Well, my daughter wouldn't be that useless, to start with.

She would have grown up with basic values of self-respect and respect for others, instilled in her. As an 18 year old, she would understand the essence of self-esteem, self-worth, independence and the need to hold down her own job.

If my daughter were to spew such trash (heaven forbid), I would seriously question my parenting skills, because such comments indicate something went really wrong, somewhere along the line.

Totally agree wt u! Ds girl is so ill-mannered!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by eduson55(m): 9:50am On Nov 11, 2012
it happens..maybe the parents are too loose..
bring her down her unto holiday..
take her to igando,#buy her a cutlass and shovel,
give her one piece of land and take her passport.
travel back to the states and come back next 4yrs and see how wise she will be.
seedord247:

Brosss you wicked ooo. grin

But she's over 18... That cant happen here ooo. Govt will sue you for commiting future murder. cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by oladcity(m): 9:53am On Nov 11, 2012
If you guys look at the posts very well you will see that it was doctored. i saw twitter first then facebook also the background of the supposed abuse is white while the other posts are on blue background.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by seedord247(m): 9:57am On Nov 11, 2012
oladcity: If you guys look at the posts very well you will see that it was doctored. i saw twitter first then facebook also the background of the supposed abuse is white while the other posts are on blue background.

I cropped it for some names to be hidden.

Do you want the original?

eduson55: it happens..maybe the parents are too loose..
bring her down her unto holiday..
take her to igando,#buy her a cutlass and shovel,
give her one piece of land and take her passport.
travel back to the states and come back next 4yrs and see how wise she will be.

Death.... grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by eduson55(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2012
she cant die,am telling you the fat.
she was served bread and KFC every morning with a silver spoon thats
why she has the got to say nonsense..
i no blame am sha
seedord247:

I cropped it for some names to be hidden.

Do you want the original?

Death.... grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2012
she needs to spend time in Nigeria to know how money works.olosho omo
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by EfemenaXY: 10:05am On Nov 11, 2012
oladcity: If you guys look at the posts very well you will see that it was doctored. i saw twitter first then facebook also the background of the supposed abuse is white while the other posts are on blue background.

whether it's real or fake, doctored or modified is beside the point. The poster has asked a valid question about rudeness. A child's crass opinion about the parents on a public forum, something which is all too common with kids brought up "liberally" in the west.

It's a real life occurance that needs to be addressed. Others would learn a thing or two from people's views on such issues.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 11, 2012
Kudos the parents ,am sure they are hussling and this bastard s not respecting them.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by ifyalways(f): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2012
The dividends of bad parenting. Such stoopid excesses should be nipped in the bud @ early age/stage.

Don't even know the right way to correct such.
Tufia.

She must have been telling them worse things to their faces
Poor them. undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Ryabcool(m): 11:27am On Nov 11, 2012
Bringing her to Nigeria and seizing her passport is excellent. She'll learn to appreciate the better things of life when she sees how Nigerians are living their lives
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2012
olas2u: she needs to spend time in Nigeria to know how money works.olosho omo
Ryabcool: Bringing her to Nigeria and seizing her passport is excellent. She'll learn to appreciate the better things of life when she sees how Nigerians are living their lives
Yes oh because in Naija we dont raise bad children, we beat them so much that all our children are so well behaved and dont gang rape women and very old women, we raise them so well that they dont invite facebook friends and business partners and kill them.
Bad Children are found in every environment, raising a child in Nigeria doesnt mean the child will turn out well. Thousands of children raised abroad are winning awards, excelling in fields and we Nigeria will be claiming them. One bad silly child's rant doenst mean only Nigeria raises good children, our teenagers here say and do worse, sleeping with their fathers friends for BB and hair.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
I edge by saying..... we should think both parties(parents&TheGirl)lack understanding. there should be more to that divastatin upd8. above all she"s very wrong tho cry
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 11, 2012

<<This is only buh a WISH . you never can tell. Goodluck tho
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 11, 2012
I doubt I will be such a failure at parenting but should it happen, then a family meeting needs to be held.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
First of all how old is she? ( sorry I'm lazy to read the posts wink) she looks like a softmore to me?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by EfemenaXY: 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
OliverPin: <<This is only buh a WISH . you never can tell. Goodluck tho

Really.

So what do you suggest? Sit back and do nothing because it's only buh a WISH?

Do you even have kids or understand the basics of parenting?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by temujin1234: 4:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
Disgraceful attitude.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Really.

So what do you suggest? Sit back and do nothing because it's only buh a WISH?

Do you even have kids or understand the basics of parenting?
LOL chill. dont misQuote my statement. i didnt say training ain usefull. i mearnt even with propoer training, some things could be over looked which could make the difference. EXAMPLE... parents overlook aspect of perception when training kids. Now you think thats gonna pass?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by totalbaby(f): 5:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
seedord247: According to what i observed... This young lady lives in maryland USA, and she has being asking her folks for some money like that but they refused to give her....her mom even advised her to look for a job since she's over 18.... See what she posted below to qualify her parents.
YOU ARE A USELESS MAN. A TOPIC ON AN IDIOTIC GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW WOW YOU REALLY DO NOT HAVE A LIFE
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Gudintent: 5:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
^^ totalbaby are you the facebook girl undecided

You write like her

another dumb kid undecided

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by totalbaby(f): 5:40pm On Nov 11, 2012
Gudintent: ^^ totalbaby are you the facebook girl undecided

You write like her

another dumb kid undecided
you are funny(not). I don't know you and i hardly go on facebook and am definately not a kid. but it seems kids are what you like since you obviously are interacting with them. mumu
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by EfemenaXY: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2012
OliverPin: LOL chill. dont misQuote my statement. i didnt say training ain usefull. i mearnt even with propoer training, some things could be over looked which could make the difference. EXAMPLE... parents overlook aspect of perception when training kids. Now you think thats gonna pass?

And what exactly is this "aspect of perception"?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by seedord247(m): 6:31pm On Nov 11, 2012
totalbaby: YOU ARE A USELESS MAN. A TOPIC ON AN IDIOTIC GIRL YOU DON'T KNOW WOW YOU REALLY DO NOT HAVE A LIFE

Inglorious bastard.... If your blind eyes can see clearly, your brain should have sensed that i copied it from a group on facebook i'm a member off... You said i dont have a life, wow.... But according to my proff, he said 90% of pple that type with caps are either jobless and thier life is obsolete like a houseflies or they are molested by thier father while growing up... Teratoid

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by totalbaby(f): 6:37pm On Nov 11, 2012
really? well i guess am lucky cos i got a damn good job and was not molested. According to statistics 100% of people who can't spell properly have small joysticks and emotionally and financially unstable. my brother please am worried grin
seedord247:

Inglorious bastard.... If your blind eyes can see clearly, your brain should have sensed that i copied it from a group on facebook i'm a member off... You said i dont have a life, wow.... But according to my proff, he said 90% of pple that type with caps are either jobless and thier life is obsolete like a houseflies or they are molested by thier father while growing up... Teratoid
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 11, 2012
Efemena_xy:

And what exactly is this "aspect of perception"?
personality differs. even within a family. this should be seen as an important platform for training. if u know what i mean. study every child's attitude before any approach. like that
Re: What Would You Do If Your Daughter Post This On Facebook by Kobojunkie: 7:18pm On Nov 11, 2012

This is where parents such as yourself make a mistake. Your child has given up on you and has gone public with her emotions. Instead of stepping back, re-accessing your parenting skills, to understand what may have driven this kid to go this far, and maybe seek ways to make amends, you dey here they form . . . . unfortunately, you and millions of parents all over Africa are in the same boat.

This is more or less a cry for help from a child that has given up on her parents here, rather than seek to understand the situation, you think proclaiming self-respect and the likes makes all issues fine? How exactly has all that self-respect etc worked out so far for the Nigerian family and Nigeria as a whole, talk less of Africa? Talk about being dense from the core.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help A Lonely Sister / Is It Right For Father's To Bath Their Daughters? / How To Get Rid Of Colic In Babies – Local Style!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.