Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone (16788 Views)

How To Use Less Mobile Data On Your Android Or Iphone / Permant Iphone Unlock,samsung,nokia Lumia,xperia,bb10 + Free Fmi & Carrier Check / Apple Fans Strike Back At Samsung &Nokia Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
In my estimation the only difference in ease of use amongst Android, IOS and Windows Phone is the level of clutter and logic in the UI placement and arrangement. IOS offers the cleanest and simplest of the 3 and can be said to be easiest to use because of this. The next will be WP8 and then Android. However there is something about Android's myriad of options that make you want to explore and keep you busy learning about the entire system so will the others maybe easier to use I think Android offers a better learning and usefulness curve. So if you are a fire and forget person go IOS or WP8 but if you want to really enjoy a smartphone pick Android.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 11, 2012
acidosis™:

How about Java ??

Java is old technology.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by stephenponti(m): 2:52pm On Nov 11, 2012
Piyke: What of Thecno OS cheesy

Why is there no dislike button on NL

I ve thought of this before oh, Seun should include dislike button it's neccecary. Some people just post trash. It should be programmed in a way that any post that gets 10 hits of dislike will be hidden. And that ll also save moderators some stress.

8 Likes

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by sauceEEP(m): 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
SimonAndal: Using the iPhone 5 (a birthday gift from my ex-boyfriend), and I find myself wishing for the simplicity of Nokia 2700. Stupid, I know, but that's just how it is.
birthday gift from ur ex-boyfriend? I thought ur a male

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
On Point. Great post.

Lord_Reed: In my estimation the only difference in ease of use amongst Android, IOS and Windows Phone is the level of clutter and logic in the UI placement and arrangement. IOS offers the cleanest and simplest of the 3 and can be said to be easiest to use because of this. The next will be WP8 and then Android. However there is something about Android's myriad of options that make you want to explore and keep you busy learning about the entire system so will the others maybe easier to use I think Android offers a better learning and usefulness curve. So if you are a fire and forget person go IOS or WP8 but if you want to really enjoy a smartphone pick Android.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nokia.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Gabrielsylar(m): 3:00pm On Nov 11, 2012
Zinox smartpones re the most user friendly......
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Piyke: 3:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
stephenponti:

I ve thought of this before oh, Seun should include dislike button it's neccecary. Some people just post trash. It should be programmed in a way that any post that gets 10 hits of dislike will be hidden. And that ll also save moderators some stress.

I think you've just raised a resource-saving solution for NL. I believe the model will work as tribal slurs will always receive the "dislikes". The actual number of dislikes to activate the auto-hide feature may need further deliberation. Very nice thinking there.

Why is there no dislike button on NL

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
sauceEEP: birthday gift from ur ex-boyfriend? I thought ur a male
_
I'm an Android! Of course I'm male. So...??

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by omicron(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
Methinks Nokia! I'm so addicted to Nokia, any Nokia!
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Shenez: 3:26pm On Nov 11, 2012
Chinco, Tecno for life.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by stupor(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
I think NOKIA 3310 is far better !

No need of BB expenses.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by nex(m): 3:27pm On Nov 11, 2012
I've not used all the operating systems, so I can't objectively judge. Between the BlackBerry and Android, I prefer the android, but I believe most people can easily operate the BlackBerry OS. That's why most lay people go for it. I may soon acquire an iPhone though, so I'll be back.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Pakavy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2012
SimonAndal: Using the iPhone 5 (a birthday gift from my ex-boyfriend), and I find myself wishing for the simplicity of Nokia 2700. Stupid, I know, but that's just how it is.
ur post beg 4 more questions..r u sure u didnt mistakenly type d bf?
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Pakavy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
....nothing*sweating*
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by rodeo0070(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2012
SimonAndal:
_
***stammering***
No vex...abeg!
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 11, 2012
The term "user-friendly" is subjective. Every brand has a basic menu system that can be seen in later models, albeit in updated form. So if you've always used Nokia, Nokia will be more user-friendly. The same applies to Samsung, BlackBerry, iPhone, Motorola etc.

It all depends on what brand you're used to, and to a certain degree, how long you've been using a cellphone.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by azpekuliar: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2012
stephenponti:

I have used a Nokia, Sony Ericsson and an iPhone. Off the lot I rate Apple's iPhone highly. I wouldn't be leaving the iFamily anytime soon.

Offtopic: I like the idea of a 'dislike' button. But I disagree that it should take just a few dislikes to hide a post. It will be abused. The Garri squad alone would cripple a lot of threads with it. The tribalists...lets not even go there. Let the decision to hide a post be the exclusive preserve of a moderator.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by mascot87(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2012
I can categorically and enfatically tell you that my sony ericsson st27i is the most user friendly phone that iI av ever used
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by mascot87(m): 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2012
stupor: I think NOKIA 3310 is far better !

No need of BB expenses.
77x7 dislike grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:15pm On Nov 11, 2012
Comparing Nokia Asha 202 with iPhone Haba! Asha 202 is a toy na.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by pcwhiz(m): 4:19pm On Nov 11, 2012
stephenponti: iPhone or iOS is on the lead. If you use a jailbroken iPhone that have all the necessary tweeks installed, u may never desire any other alternative Brand of phone.iOS rules.

Na u speak sense pass, i tell u a jailbroken ios device is like d best place of gadget alive since i got my ipad my system has bein catchin dust, d only tyn i do wit it is jst to sync which is less often cause of d awesomeness of ios and jailbrk.. Ios rocks!!!
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by bobolekepee(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2012
Chai! Na gbagaun b dis 1 or wetin we go call am? Wetin dis guy wan talk 4 mouth sef?
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Revolva(m): 4:45pm On Nov 11, 2012

Fucking fargot - haha low self esteem humans hiss!!!!- well for me na blackberry jare
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by GidiMovies(m): 4:47pm On Nov 11, 2012
sushieater: Kokomobile

Lol. No be koko mobile. Na kokoma*
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Xano(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
collins123: Thread topic should be : Which OS is most user friendly.

Blackberry OS
Android
Symbian
IOS
Windows Mobile

blackberry OS? Rubbish. No offence.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Xano(m): 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2012

angry funny. Are you gay? angry
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 11, 2012
Memphis357: . Gay ass Muthafucka!! No wonder U got knee pads sown on your trousers.
LMAO. Ddnt even notice his ass was gay.
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 11, 2012
Revolva:

Fucking fargot - haha low self esteem humans hiss!!!!- well for me na blackberry jare
_
"Low self esteem humans hiss"? What the füçk kinda lingo're you speaking Did you even go to school?
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by hammedkola(m): 5:45pm On Nov 11, 2012
I used to Nokia but now am loving Android
Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Ola3tag(m): 5:58pm On Nov 11, 2012
acidosis™:

How about Java ??
;-
@MR.... All fones here are java enabled except for d iphone.its a feature of a particular os not an os on its own

1 Like

Re: Which Is Most User Friendly, Samsung, Nokia, Bb Or iPhone by Ola3tag(m): 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
To me the iphone has been the most easy to use mobile device with so much feature to offer.i can even give my grandma an iphone without a manual and she il find ha way around it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 / Xiaomi Redmi 4 With 2gb Ram, 16gb ROM And Fingerprint Sensor At N33,000 / How To Browse With The Bonus Data From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.