Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,821 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301328 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 3:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
haha i drop more ish thats why the toilet didnt flash,u claim 2 be sick "yeah cos u got butt rash"im trash and im fresh who is next,u say im wack bt ua chckz knws that im dope with s*x,u drop deadline lyk a gay miscaradge
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
Defeatin' him is easy/ now watch as my second line would kill him/
That student jes love to be caned by this DJ . even his nick keeps screamin' . . . . THRASH BREEZY!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 7:26pm On Apr 22, 2013
Ur life i'll be chokinq bro. . . so Let ya lyrics do d talkinq hoe!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2013
I'd make him loose his temper with my tight lyrics/ cuz I don't need the hands of Ali to Bash this prick/
Kyllah is more like an ''unfinished bakery'' . . . he lacks the wit/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rapmaestro(m): 11:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
dj5naira: I'd make him loose his temper with my tight lyrics/ cuz I don't need the hands of Ali to Bash this prick/
u wouldn't floor me, cos if'd, i'd hav to be nagging feet/
cos wit d backpack full o yo bones, its sure i've bagged d feat/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 11:55am On Apr 25, 2013
Mice Strow had better take caution cos lyrically I could maim him/
You a whisperer/ and not a real rapper/ and I aint deaf, so WHAT THA HELL ARE YOU SAYING!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rapmaestro(m): 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
dj5naira: Mice Strow had better take caution cos lyrically I could maim him/
You a whisperer/ and not a real rapper/ and I aint deaf, so WHAT THA HELL ARE YOU SAYING!/
yea.. Dis Dj should find a beta job b4 he'd die a pauper../ yea he's gud at 'wrap' only when he tie wrapper//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 6:25am On Apr 26, 2013
My scratches would be like permanent tattoos . . . he can't remove it/ toss his testicles . then trap his balls with my chest . . . Ibrahimovic/
And if we should trade barz . i'll literally take his team apart . . . lyrical Lewandoski/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rapmaestro(m): 8:45am On Apr 26, 2013
Are u gamed to taking a shot.. From 9nes of podolski/
i'll end up burning diss 'cub' like a corn datz roasty/
den send u to d gym, cleaning d things.. Call me, Maestro d bossy..//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Your grammar is like a 'true Finland born' . . . completely Finnish'ed/ + your verses diminished/
You wouldn't scribe rightly . . . even if you read The Use of English!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by babygat: 4:15pm On Apr 26, 2013
I see that your starting to bleed
Watch wat your doin ur getn blood on your feet
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Rapmaestro(m): 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wtf is wrong wif dis 'newbees'?/
Don't dey knw dey'll neva sting hard like we sting reach/
toying wif us is like a baby getting burnt wif a lamp of 100 degree
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by babygat: 4:35pm On Apr 26, 2013
I come by like a baby lightning bolt, a 10 wat shot.
I kno ur feelin this.. Bitch, u cannot complain.
So why talk over my voice? This shitz been framed.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 5:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
No need to state the fact/ cus i'd easily tame the rat/
Keep suckin' those n.ipple b.itch . . . cus you babble like a hungry 1-month old baby ...Gat!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by babygat: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2013
You fu*ck with me homie!I'll stick my d*ick in your ear and Bleep what you heard.
So stay outa my path before i leave u hanging
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dafuck u spitting, like an arse dripping diarrhoea pills sipping , notin f.uckin heal ya
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by babygat: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
Your mammas hairy triangle looks like an a*ss wound, She always wants to f*ck me cuz I'm famous
So I f*cked away the membrane between her pu*ssy and her a*nus
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2013
eyow i drop more s**t thats why the toilet didnt flash,im the real rap dawg killing this babycat,peel ua skin use it as my welcum mat,spit toxicated rhyme that wil paralysis ua brain i hope nw u mad
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by babygat: 7:23pm On Apr 28, 2013
Nigga u need a job and get dat d*ick out of ur mouth . Dats why u having trouble spitting out diss and U best talk behind my back cause if i hear u talkin that smack im coming for u wit my gat BIIAATCH!!!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 11:35pm On Apr 28, 2013
dj5naira: I'd make him loose his temper with my tight lyrics/ cuz I don't need the hands of Ali to Bash this prick/
you aint 'ccumminq foward' like a bent ddick so plsss/ I wont spare. . . since 'D' started 'Diss/ pop with em sluqs and brinq him down to his knees like Receiving holy communion/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 2:20pm On Apr 29, 2013
Kyllah is a hairy swine/ lookin' for attention . . . but we won't give the beggar any dime/ cos he drops bullshit everytime/
Everything 'bout his personality is wack . . . even his flows barely rhyme/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Kyllahmc(m): 8:06am On Apr 30, 2013
dj5naira: Kyllah is a hairy swine/ lookin' for attention . . . but we won't give the beggar any dime/ cos he drops bullshit everytime/
Everything 'bout his personality is wack . . . even his flows barely rhyme/
To ANNIHILATE HIS JAW/ i wont be needinq swords and shields cos the lame ANT HATES TO WAR/. . . i'd split him quick with my lyrical tools/ and leave him lyinq in twos like the symbol equals to!!!!! (=)
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 8:57am On Apr 30, 2013
lmao eyow i dnt knw why mst i diss a dee jay,cos even the master of hearing didnt hear what u jst say'd,forgv me father for ima bout 2 make a sin,as im ready 2 kill,this dj with my unused skill,and leave u mad lyk a woman stress of contraception pill,cos i already sperm spat ua ish
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:21am On Apr 30, 2013
DJ is a delight to watch/ but those 2 phakes got no truth say . . . they lied to us/ so im living these half-live deads RIPPLED . . . like that Gringory/ even Jehovah witnessed as his moves subtract these follies/
You must be joking/ cuz you wouldn't spar religiously . . . even if you purchase The Book of Buy-bull Stories!/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 9:15am On May 01, 2013
mc_trash the lunatic killin these dj with my assin metaphor,ua line shuld be recycled cos i heard em before,mr dj i run this game without legs call me oscar pistorius,u drop lunch barz ua lines are obvious
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2013
I'd use my hand to kill him now/ I mean this hardened criminal/
You won't deliver lyrics this sweet . . . if you work in a ''bee shop'' like Catholic Ministers/
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Enitsua(m): 8:51pm On May 01, 2013
Dj5naira u can't F with me so get off me...Hanging like apostrophee, clown of the rap game, I'l hand u akpos's trophee // Check the web, every girl is my mary J, ur bitch is my No1 fan so she blows me, BJ.//
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by trashbreezy(m): 9:59am On May 02, 2013
eyow enitsua ua lyrics must be shit cos ua spitting out of your rectum,your really not equipped,to be shinning in my spectrum,no body can kill me im the opposite of dimise im the phantom,i cause collision on the mike with hard momentum,u didnt be hot durin summer now u wana claim being hot its autum,TRASHBREEZY
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by dj5naira(m): 10:29am On May 02, 2013
Enitsua: Dj5naira u can't F with me so get off me...Hanging like apostrophee, clown of the rap game, I'l hand u akpos's trophee // Check the web, every girl is my mary J, ur bitch is my No1 fan so she blows me, BJ.//

I hold spines/ to stab that broke swine/ for recyclin' my old rhymes/
So he lie when he says he got a d.ope mind/ cuz if the dude claims hes the most creative . . . how come he dissin' me with my old lines/

dj5naira: You a Joke in this tournament . . . u deserve the Akpors Trophy/
Twice better than you, ima double quote. and you? an Apostrophe/

https://www.nairaland.com/200489/flow-rank/170
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Enitsua(m): 11:36am On May 02, 2013
@Dj5naira...Reycling ur ryhmes, dude I don't do crooked lines...I don't need to quote you...I'l castrate u leave u with no scrotum // We are beefing now take off that nice cloak...we wud'v WALKED it out but ur LAME, broke...I throw punchlines with a clenched fist...I leave rappers dead...No trace ,I got my own hit-list, // I was born into this hip hop from the cradle to the studio...I be droping Greenades u can ask bruno...I'm rated No1, Numero Uno...I wonder what ur rated call that Numero Who knows...
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Enitsua(m): 11:44am On May 02, 2013
Trash breezy, rap ain't ur PLACE its time I ADDRESS u...I be spitting ryhmes while u just drool...//Ur lyrics are already dry, no need to hang dem...My songs are national like the anthem// trash breezy, I beat u down that eazy, see I dnt get angry easily...so amo put u in the trash but ur such a waste, the trash says "sorry trash busy"
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Enitsua(m): 12:03pm On May 02, 2013
These NL rappers wanna test me...u better leave/bitter leaf, cus I taste like larger...Yes I brag hard// u Niggaz got no substance cus I see thru...The greatest here is the second best like B2 // ur making bees/B's like u work in a bee shop...am making A's/Ace like I work in a wine bar, I'l tell the bishop...that ur rap dey shud want NUN/none like sister act dey want Nun. **ENiTsUA**

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.