Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You - Rap Battles (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You (301631 Views)

Post Four Lines To Diss Your Opponent While Competing...rapping Lords. / 8 Bars/16lines Diss Beef Anybody / Rap Lines You'll Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 2:49am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenike09
I sincerely sympathise with you Ok? just continue taking your drugs!! its bad enough that you have mental problems but yuo don't have to prove that by your posts, are you having illussions again??delude about having romantic experience with who? elton john?HA!! Who do you like this if na curse.make God judge am!! pele!! at least you are still alive there is hope.you hear!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:51am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream:

@morenike09
I sincerely sympathise with you Ok? just continue taking your drugs!! its bad enough that you have mental problems but yuo don't have to prove that by your posts, are you having illussions again??delude about having romantic experience with who? elton john?HA!! Who do you like this if na curse.make God judge am!! pele!! at least you are still alive there is hope.you hear!!
**yawn** oh shut up and do what i told you to do. stop bleating
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 2:54am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenike
i don talk am!! dem no talk say make crase person no browse internet, the only thing be say dem must show dem self!! just do what the Doctor said,take your pills!! and dont abort that pregnancy as you plan ok?
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 2:57am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenike
i don talk am!! them no talk say make crase person no browse internet, the only thing be say them must show them self!! just do what the Doctor said,take your pills!! and don't abort that pregnancy as you plan ok? so go to sleep now!! it will help you reason like a half sane person.at least!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 2:58am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream and morenike09, you two should respect urself 4 God sake!!! am begging u 2 .
Please take ur internet beef to the romatic section .
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by ravenzord(m): 3:00am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream which part of go Bleep urself don't u understand,HABA!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:01am On Mar 04, 2008
Alexpissu:

creamdream and morenike09, you two should respect yourself 4 God sake!!! am begging you to .
Please take your internet beef to the romatic section .

alex, omo calm down, am outta here. my doggy will soon follow me. . i got his special treat. verbal abuse.

ravenzord:

creamdream which part of go Bleep yourself don't u understand,HABA!
thank you jare. dnt mind him. . .he's a stray dog

@all
sorry guys, am outtie grin
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 3:01am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenike
i don talk am!! them no talk say make crase person no browse internet, the only thing be say them must show them self!!  just do what the Doctor said,take your pills!! and don't abort that pregnancy as you plan ok?

@alexpissu
     dem send you come?? you no know say morenike don crase tay tay?dat time wey crase people still dey earn gratuity, ??i beg if you see am make you run o!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 3:04am On Mar 04, 2008
@all
MOrenike don get belle shakara don end o, she don get belle shakara don end o, end o,,,,,.she don get belle!! shakara don end o!!, grin grin grin grin.sings happily to bed!!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 04, 2008
@creamdream
now we both know the only reason you're yapping here is because i dnt wanna mess up this thread. come to romantic thread where you wnt feel protected by this ppl. LOL, you dey fear that much? abeg, come to the piercing thread and lets finish w/e rubbish you're spewing
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 3:10am On Mar 04, 2008
Morenike don get belle shakara don end o!! @all
MOrenike don get belle shakara don end o, she don get belle shakara don end o, end o,,,,,.she don get belle!! shakara don end o!!, grin grin.sings
morenike09:

@creamdream
now we both know the only reason you're yapping here is because i dnt want to mess up this thread. come to romantic thread where you wnt feel protected by this people. LOL, you dey fear that much? abeg, come to the piercing thread and lets finish w/e rubbish you're spewing
h apily to bed
see mumu!! who do you want to romance?? you no go go meet who give you Belle?? your matter no dey pass Romance.i beg WAKA FAR!! Bad Head!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 3:15am On Mar 04, 2008
MOrenike don get belle shakara don end o, she don get belle shakara don end o, end o,,,,,.she don get belle!! shakara don end o!!, .sings happily to bed
morenike09:

@creamdream
now we both know the only reason you're yapping here is because i dnt want to mess up this thread. come to romantic thread where you wnt feel protected by this people. LOL, you dey fear that much? abeg, come to the piercing thread and lets finish w/e rubbish you're spewing
see mumu!! who do you want to romance?? you no go go meet who give you Belle if e dey hungry you?? you mumu don ripe, you are shameless even on the net!! your matter no dey pass Romance.Romanctic thread kill you!!i beg WAKA FAR!! Bad Head!!NO BE ME AND YOU.go find your fellow crase people!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by chiogo(f): 3:18am On Mar 04, 2008
Creamdream, u need ta straight git or u'd be left wit no dream
Wtf is wrong wit u?? u shld be called cu.m dream angry
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream:

MOrenike don get belle shakara don end o, she don get belle shakara don end o, end o,,,,,.she don get belle!! shakara don end o!!, .sings happily to bed see mumu!! who do you want to romance?? you no go go meet who give you Belle if e dey hungry you?? you mumu don ripe, you are shameless even on the net!! your matter no dey pass Romance.Romanctic thread kill you!!i beg WAKA FAR!! Bad Head!!NO BE ME AND YOU.go find your fellow crase people!!

hehehehe. . just lets go and settle our matter. . .cowardness go kill you. (and yes, i'll be pregnant in some coming years. once i get my degrees and me and my babe decides we're ready for a baby. dnt worry, God is in control) cool cool
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 3:25am On Mar 04, 2008
for your profile.you talk say you be 76 years old!! and now you dey talk say you want still get another belle!! you go die o!!!!! your mate for monkey no dey chop banana again.na kolanut your mate for monkey dey chop nw o!! wonder of the century.you are the messiah of KOLOmentalpeople, the GEnesis and Revelation of the WORD CRASE!! i beg carry your self go one corner go shook with your fellow crase people for assylum, make una born imbeciles.but one thing is sue me i no dey follow you go romance.go meet/ask you mate for coven or old peoples home since you put say YOU BE 76 for your mumu profile!! BLOODY LIAR!!another symptom of insanity!! 76 ko 99 ni??MUMU!! i beg WAKA FAR!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 3:27am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenicrase
morenike
for your profile.you talk say you be 76 years old!! and now you dey talk say you want still get another belle!! you go die o!!!!! your mate for monkey no dey chop banana again.na kolanut your mate for monkey dey chop nw o!! wonder of the century.you are the messiah of KOLOmentalpeople, the GEnesis and Revelation of the WORD CRASE!! i beg carry your self go one corner go shook with your fellow crase people for assylum, make una born imbeciles.but one thing is sue me i no dey follow you go romance.go meet/ask you mate for coven or old peoples home since you put say YOU BE 76 for your mumu profile!! BLOODY LIAR!!another symptom of insanity!! 76 ko 99 ni??MUMU!! i beg WAKA FAR!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:33am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream:

for your profile.you talk say you be 76 years old!!!
omg!!! and this motherfucken f@gg0t actually believe am 76. . .well, what can i say, stay demented. . . cheesy cheesy

you no dey follow me to romance, but you dey follow me to music. . .una want me to sing a love song to you, abi? ok, sing Elton John with me. . .shogbo. .CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT. omo, you're nothing but a fucken coward, you're still licking your wounds from last time when i bash you like the useless dog you are. you wan come here b/c you know these people do not, i repeat, do now want you to mess up their thread. you see? you'll always be a useless, disobeying dog. i tried to feed you and clean you but your mouth still dey lick M@gg0t. . .now you took this so called drugs and you're talking about pregnancy. . .get out of it. . i can't believe this is the idiot that calls himself a lawyer. . ROTFLMFAO shocked cheesy cheesy grin grin. . .lawyer ko lawless ni. yahoo yahoo is your priority, omo, i'll show you that being a village idiot is not going to get you anywhere. . , now pick up your leash and follow me to the romance section.

am still ROTFLMFAO. . .form you claiming to be a lawyer, just because i asked you to tell me the cases you were in, you leaped like burned lion. . . commot from here jare, and let's get romantic in the romance section
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Islander(f): 3:35am On Mar 04, 2008
ROFLMSAO, and to think I was just about hitting the sack, NO way, entertainment tonight is on, Let me go get my coffee and popcorn people, BRB
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:37am On Mar 04, 2008
typo
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:38am On Mar 04, 2008
Islander:

ROFLMSAO, and to think I was just about hitting the sack, NO way, entertainment tonight is on, Let me go get my coffee and popcorn people, BRB
make sure to get me some popcorn too. . .this yahoo yahoo boi wants to prove to me that he's really a lawyer. . .i bet he's one of those losers you see on CNN disgracing my beloved country
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by creamdream: 3:47am On Mar 04, 2008
@morenike see your life??your matter no dey pass Romance!! Romance thread kill you. not me and you.who dey talk about lawyer for here? you are on your own, another viszible sign of crase.wont you go and take yor pills, maybe islander can sneek a few kolo drug into the popcorn to save you further embarrassment to your mumuself and nairaland. you go mumu tay!!
BLOODY LIAR!!for your profile.you talk say you be 76 years old!! and now you dey talk say you want still get another belle!! you go die o!!!!! your mate for monkey no dey chop banana again.na kolanut your mate for monkey dey chop nw o!! wonder of the century.you are the messiah of KOLOmentalpeople, the GEnesis and Revelation of the WORD CRASE!! i beg carry your self go one corner go shook with your fellow crase people for assylum, make una born imbeciles.but one thing is sure me i no dey follow you go romance.go meet/ask you mate for coven or old peoples home since you put say YOU BE 76 for your mumu profile!! BLOODY LIAR!!another symptom of insanity!! 76 ko 99 ni??MUMU!! i beg WAKA FAR!! i don go sleep o. stay there dey yarn your stupid mind. unfortunately stupidity has no vaccine. bye
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream:

@morenike see your life??your matter no dey pass Romance!! Romance thread kill you. not me and you.who dey talk about lawyer for here? you are on your own, another viszible sign of crase.wont you go and take yor pills, maybe islander can sneek a few kolo drug into the popcorn to save you further embarrassment to your mumuself and nairaland. you go mumu tay!!
BLOODY LIAR!!for your profile.you talk say you be 76 years old!! and now you dey talk say you want still get another belle!! you go die o!!!!! your mate for monkey no dey chop banana again.na kolanut your mate for monkey dey chop nw o!! wonder of the century.you are the messiah of KOLOmentalpeople, the GEnesis and Revelation of the WORD CRASE!! i beg carry your self go one corner go shook with your fellow crase people for assylum, make una born imbeciles.but one thing is sure me i no dey follow you go romance.go meet/ask you mate for coven or old peoples home since you put say YOU BE 76 for your mumu profile!! BLOODY LIAR!!another symptom of insanity!! 76 ko 99 ni??MUMU!! i beg WAKA FAR!! i don go sleep o. stay there dey yarn your stupid mind. unfortunately stupidity has no vaccine. bye
hehehehe. . .i see my life, and its flourishing. . .i also see your life. . .wait. . wait. . .what is this? nothing. .
okk, idiot, so all the people that goes on the romance forum are looking for love? hahaha, omo, you go kill me o. . .ok, now you want to change the story b/c i can pull out that exact thread where you claimed to be a lwayer, dnt tell me story story. . .
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, i am 76, it's crushing you, like i said if i was 20, i would never consider a homeless hobo like you. see you, each morning you dey carry your rags and beg money under on the streets of oshodi market, and you dey come on Nairaland claiming to be a lawyer. . .ok, let's forget about the lawyer part. lets talk about this your other claim. when did you get pregnant? didn't know that homos (guy/guy) can give each pregnancy. now that's another study for the scientist to figure out. but why are you fucking bleating on Nairaland. we can't help you, we dnt do charity work. no, no nairas or dollars for you. this is why you should have stayed in school instead of following boys inside the school toilet to give Mouth Gig for some nairas. . .you see, as we were saying last time, your mama left the game open and you had chance to escape your hell hole and finish your rendevous with them area boys. oma se, iwo omo yi, oti ba aye je. . .
and for the fucking last time so you'll stop confusing yourself. . .[size=15pt]i am 76, get it or forget it. . . .no, i am not young,[/size] and no, am not part of your homo club so leave me out of it, mr lawyer for the homos

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 04, 2008
man, where is this idiot named creamdream, just when i was having fun infecting his supposedly healing wounds. . .omo, get back here so we can dance, or sing. i mean, this is a music thread!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JUNIT1(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2008
mornike, your lines so lame, it needs crutches, better shut up before i blow your head to pieces.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by bolajibaok(m): 8:57am On Mar 04, 2008
creamdream or creampricck.morenike or morenike. what part of 2 lines diss dont yall understand
go Bleep yourself in romance section , bet u neva heard of bolajibroke. or else !!!
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by JUNIT1(m): 4:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
BOLAJIBACK, your lines so lame, it needs crutches, better shut up before i blow your head to pieces, AND GO DIVE IN A RIVER, BEFORE I DROWN YOU, RETARD.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by bolajibaok(m): 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2008
YO MOMMA OR YOUR PAPA I DONT KNOW WHICH ONE TO TASI
J UNIT OR GUNIT WHICH OF THE FAKES ARE YOU. I PITY THOSE THAT CARRY YANSH TOGETHER TO CREATE YOU.
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by saucekid(m): 6:30pm On Mar 04, 2008
bolaji,your lines so lame,get outta this game
i'm taking ur star~ur shine~even ur fame
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by chiogo(f): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
Youz an idiot for thinkin' d other idiot got shine/star/fame
well, what do i expect when ur mentor is a loser in d game sauce kid?? undecided
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 05, 2008
Chiogo only time u be smiling is when u sucking my d*ck
when u be licking my saliva is onlytime u flow sick
  cry
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by chiogo(f): 1:22am On Mar 05, 2008
All these babies tryn@ get raw and shit these days
Anywayz, am good at d thingy right?? no wonder u're in a phase
Re: 2 Lines To Diss The Person Above You by bolajibaok(m): 9:28am On Mar 05, 2008
chiogo u got a loud mouth you talking loud and shit
the only potential i see in you is your mouth caressing my nutty professors

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (196) (Reply)

Rap Lines You'll Never Forget / Flow For Rank / NL Rap Battles chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.