Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,253 members, 7,780,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. (1085 Views)

Wikileaks Expose The Bitter-truth About Secret Of Aliko Dangote Wealth / What Is Required To Open A Pharmacy Store In Nigeria / Let's Expose Scammers Here - Read before you transact! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. by franel79(m): 2:02pm On Nov 11, 2012
Nigeria as an economic system is made up off, the rich (those who have, the poor (those who don't have)and those who are struggling not to go backwards to the inevitable scare of an impoverished setting, (the middle class). I don't know where you are coming from or where you are headed, but I know this for a fact, that those who have it all, were not lucky, they were not the best in their craft and they were not more hardworking than you. The forces behind riches and poverty is in God's hands and there is no doubt about it.

If we take a good look at the scriptures, we will discover that the lack of information is basically the reason why most people are poor and some are rich, and this was expressly declared in the statement of Jesus when he said; "My People Perish for Lack of Knowledge"wink

I am not here to preach, but to ask you to come close to your creator, God Almighty.

I am actually going to be revealing a few strategies on how I make money online in Nigeria, but before I go into that fully, I would want you to understand that riches is not for those that labour the most, but for those whom the Lord has decided to show mercy on. If you are in doubt, ask yourself why that Truck Pusher is not the richest man on earth.

If you have the backing of the Almighty God in all your endeavor, success shall be known in thy house. And so the question should be; "How do we inspire Heavenly Blessings?"

Answer: Mind God's Business and God will mind your Business.

Have a nice day and a Prosperous Sunday.
Re: Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. by franel79(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2012
To start with: What is money? Money is a mere piece of paper. For the purpose of this tutorial, just look at money as a mere piece of Paper which is issued in exchange for any item, good or want. If this is the case, then money is abstract, money is the item you have purchased and not money itself, money can be exchanged for that item you purchased.

Are you getting the point?

If money is abstract, imagery or hidden in the value of any item, how can I then make money?

Simple, by giving what you have in exchange for what you do not have. and so my question is; what do you have?
Re: Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. by franel79(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
What you have could be;

1. Ideas on how to do something better
2. Money in the Bank
3. A Camera, you do not know how to make use of.
4. It could a space in your apartment
5. It could be training you received before now
6. It could be anything
7. It could even be your relationship with someone.

And most times we do not realize the importance of these gifts that will better our lot, until we lose them.

So think critically, as someone will be blessed on this thread.
Re: Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. by Chibenze(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
Many nigerians are afriad of investing there money online, let me reveal this legit online bussiness i do that makes money online. You can earn abt $600 or above just investing $2. Your earning depend on how good you are in marketing (reffering others atleast 5 people). I have post this before for more detial visit https://www.nairaland.com/1100452/list-genuine-online-businesses
note: you need to use my reffer link when registering cos i have active ushers in my downline thereby making you to earn quick and me vice versa. Also copy out my refferer link for those who are still doubting. After doing some research through google or yahoo (just as i did through scamadviser) and discover how legit it is, you can now use my reffer link
Re: Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. by franel79(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
Anyone else interested in making money online?
Re: Let's Expose The Various Strategies Required To Make Money In Nigeria. by franel79(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
MLM? It's not that profitable anymore, my two cents.

(1) (Reply)

Beware- Edah Henry Tega Is A Fraudster, My Story / 70.000mt Of AGO Supplier Needed / Urgent: Adebayo, If You Read This Post, Call Me As Soon As Possible.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.