Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School (17376 Views)

How Can I Report WAEC Exam Malpractice Happening In My School? / My Encounter With Group Of Cultists Today In School / 50 Cultists In Nnamdi Azikiwe University Denounce Cultism In Public (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Chaoga: 5:45pm On Feb 02, 2008
Cultist Threatening Me In My School, Please Help Me!

I am a Pre Degree student in my school, My first day in class after lecture, a guy walked up to me and started talkin to me. I did not know he was a cultist, though his shirt makes me suspect he is one but that was later.

While we were having our conversation, What i realized was that he was not alone, they were up to 5 in number, they just walked up to me and one of them was asking me for money. They were huge and scary while the others are looking at me as if I am a criminal. I told them I don't have money and after sometimes he forcefully collected my phone and stored his number and asked me to call him later, I felt so helpless, I couldn't shout at them or argue

So later in the dead of the night. He called me on MTN extra cool telling me to register my course form as soon as possible and told me to face my studies.

Please I don't know what to do, I strongly believe they were cultist because the one that had conversation with me has a picture of an eagle on his shirt. Please help me out, I feel so helpless and I don't know what to do. I hate them more than satan their role model.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by imhomoh(m): 5:00pm On Feb 03, 2008
Hello,

Please in the name of God, do not accept any offer they will bring to you. They would always threaten, by beating you anytime they come across you, take your belongings like your phone and after all this they will ask you you to join them so that you won't be disturb by them or any other group or persons.

But please do not, rather endure the beating and i will advice you to always go to church and attend church activities, but this way they will know that you r not interested.

I will advice you to also tell the pastor of the church you are attending about this so as to her his own advice.I will also advice you not to let them know where you live (reside) cos that will be dangerous.

May i know the name of the school where you r doing you Pre-Degree?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by dapsins69(m): 9:02pm On Feb 14, 2008
just pray fervently, and stay away from where you would be coming across dem always. be wise.cheers!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by ellaluchi: 9:52pm On Feb 17, 2008
i will advise u to report them to the school authority immediately or if u have anti cult in your school ,report them immediately.
they will try to use threat on you but all these are lies of the devil, do not succumb t o them but to crown it all talk to God in prayer cos he alone will see u through ur difficulties.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by NeoBlack(m): 3:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
Chaoga call me anytime 07033460643, My Name is Khalid, but you can call me Hacker Jp Hosted okay. so i will be expecting your call or Text me okay.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by BTT(m): 10:09am On Feb 21, 2008
@ Chaoga

Report them to the school authority straight away. I had a similar problem back in my school days.

Look those guys are NOTHING. They will only use threat and intimidation. That's where it ends. Thouugh their perverse minds make them brutal.

But the greatest disservice you'll do to yourself is to keep mum and be scared.

Report them to the school authorities. Or go to any police station with their details. The Nigerian Police is corrupt, but I've seen them spring alot of surprises most times.

2. Don't call Neoblack, he will compound your troubles

Above all, pray to your God about it and never let it affect your confidence, because you are better than those jaundiced guys.

Cheer up.

@ Neoblack

Why do you want the innocent guy to call you? What for? Your signature says more about you. Don't you think you need to make a call yourself. . .

3 Likes

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by AKO1(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2008
May i know the name of the school where you r doing you Pre-Degree?

I won't advise the poster to disclose that.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Kashif(m): 10:22am On Feb 21, 2008
BTT:

@ Chaoga

Report them to the school authority straight away. I had a similar problem back in my school days.

Look those guys are NOTHING. They will only use threat and intimidation. That's where it ends. Thouugh their perverse minds make them brutal.

But the greatest disservice you'll do to yourself is to keep mum and be scared.

Report them to the school authorities. Or go to any police station with their details. The Nigerian Police is corrupt, but I've seen them spring alot of surprises most times.

2. Don't call Neoblack, he will compound your troubles

Above all, pray to your God about it and never let it affect your confidence, because you are better than those jaundiced guys.

Cheer up.

@ Neoblack

Why do you want the innocent guy to call you? What for? Your signature says more about you. Don't you think you need to make a call yourself. . .

Word!

I wonder what sombody in Salford Manchester will do about this situation? Kingdom does not work against itself!! What a signature!! shocked shocked

@chaoga, NEVER YOU CALL NEO as he has nothing to offer. Resist the devil and he shall flee from you. Talk to God, your pastor, police, and school authority. Dont let them scare you because they are looking for cheap security.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by talk2sulta: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2008
My brother,please you have to look inwardly and check whatever it was about you that attracted them towards you.Maybe your character,the way you walk and talk,the way you dress etc.It can be anything cos there is no smoke without fire.you know one thing with you freshers on campus is that you always do some funny things on campus to show that youve actually arrived.maybe by the way you talk noisily or boastfully or by claiming to be what you are not.once you live this kind of lifestyle,then you are a potential candidiate.and from what u said you saw an eagle crest on his shirt which means you already have know some little things about cultism and cult groups or you may have even acted as belonging to one and maybe they then probed your identity and found out you are a "jew man".and probably that was why they decided to seize your phone and intimidate you as they have already seen youve shown a little interest by your actions or inactions.

When I was in the university,my best colour was RED and I always wore it not minding whose axe was gored.the day It almost landed me into trouble was one of my worst days in the university.

my brother I hope Ive said much.there is no smoke without fire.MAN KNOW THYSELF!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by talk2sulta: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2008
but in all,please dont join them for Gods sake.change some things abut you that u think might have attracted them.pray fervently and remain a serious student.THEY CANT FORCE YOU TO JOIN THEM.i am talking from experience.it doesnt pay at all!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by talk2sulta: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2008
but in all,please dont join them for Gods sake.change some things abut you that u think might have attracted them.pray fervently and remain a serious student.THEY CANT FORCE YOU TO JOIN THEM.i am talking from experience.it doesnt pay at all!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by micko2007: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2008
my Brother pls, for your own good and for the good of your family dont call of tex any body. they are all the same crick
He want to endanger your life more so pls, avoid calling or texing any body.
Trust no one except yourself not even your best friend.

Meanwhile as my brother said, "look inward to yourself and avoid the thing you are doing not to attract them more.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Rhea(f): 10:51am On Feb 21, 2008
@Chaoga,

I hope there is nothing about you that attracts these 'big bois'.

Re-examine yourself: your carriage, the company you keep, places you go, what you wear etc.

Remember that you are a student and please behave like one. You only have to do that for 6 years maximum. Do you have a rolex for a wrist watch?? Do you drive a BMW in school?? Do you wear a N30,000 shoe probably because your folks can afford it?? It's a free world I know. Free for you to do these things and free for them to harrass you (so long as they dont get caught)

Also, try to join and participate in your church's/mosque's activities (if you belong to one). That may make you a jew man. Jew man also graduate, you know.

Do not succumb to their demands.

Most important of all, make sure you dont share common interests with them. Such interests include hangouts, joints and girlfriends (no offence meant to the ladies).

I would report them to the school authority if there is a strong campaign against cultism in your school. If not, be careful who you report them to because you have no proof of that "threat" (your word against theirs).

Aslo remember: Jew men and cultists have nothing in common. Most successful people I know today started out as jew men in school.

As for Neoblack, his name and footnote says it all.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by squad1: 10:56am On Feb 21, 2008
@ Poster
Dont try to tell the skuul authourities cos things may turn worst.

@NeoBlack
So Mr Blackky, Wat are u really up 2? A Bodyguard from Beijing or a Voltron?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Rapsody(m): 10:57am On Feb 21, 2008
@Chaoga
"Fear is in the eyes of the beholder"
U sound scared stiff already! I dnt blame u,bt here's what u need to do:
1) Make up ur mind dat nobody can force u into doing what u dnt want to do,no matter what they say or do to U.
2) Get God involved by informing him of ur resolve and ask him to grant u the courage and strength to stick to ur decision.

3) Get a friend involved preferrably someone in Church who used to be into it and is now born again. Always roll together and let them know u roll wt God's people. Change ur crib if u have to.I dnt think u shud involve ur parents,they might complicate things.

4) if they beat u up or attempt to take ur life,bros abeg,tell ur parents,School authorities and d Police. U might have to leave dat school.

If they leave u alone,remember dat they did because u ident ified wt God's people. The day u bone Church and start frequenting Joints where they hang out,U ARE ON YOUR OWN!

Kip in mind that only God offers real protection! U are not alone,my guy! All the best!
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 21, 2008
@poster
This is one situation i know where ur connection to the military cld be a lifesaver. I had issues with some cult guys too a few yrs back and by the time they discovered I'm the daughter of a military officer (military intelligence cool), nobody advised them to back off. There was however a couple of them that spent 4 harrowing days in Odogbo cantonment before they realised wassup. I've also helped a couple of ma friends shake off these cult pests in like manner. so, in summary, look for guys dt got military connections and use it. Look for boys that attended NMS for starters. Pray too. goodluck.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by zoomzu(f): 11:13am On Feb 21, 2008
@Poster,
Please do not allow them to intimidate you. Do not go to party, club and Joint alone. Be closer to your Church members and look for students in 300 level and above to be moving with, ensure they are decent people. Please always go to church and involve urself in church activities. Also, mind your dress code and your friendship. They are devil, don't allow them into ur life if you want to graduate in that school. All my friends that did it when we were in school are back to square one now, then they thought they were doing good things.

Moreso, do not call that guy that asked you to call him. He wanted to know your identity. Take care
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Tosbi(m): 11:22am On Feb 21, 2008
Hi friend, i understand how u feel. It is not always easy in that position. You seriously need d grace of God @ this moment. My brother, all i will say is pray fervently and always attend fellowships. because i was almost experiencing such in my school but thanks 2 God and d immense prays.

Others with useful info shuld not waste time in posting theirs here.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 21, 2008
If after all these advice and they still persist; then quit the school since you are still in the pre-degree. Those guys are beasts. Believe me.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by saoban: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2008
hi guy, pls dont dull urself. do not bothered about the Bleep. cult dont force but toast
if you want them join them but if you dont avoid them sophisticatedly. they wount harm you in as much as you have nothing to do with them.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by obstead200(m): 11:33am On Feb 21, 2008
I had the same experience in school. all I did was to enter church seriously and they forgot all about me. nairalanders are telling u the truth. Stop claiming big boy and join a church seriosly. then u will live in peace.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by ruffman(m): 11:38am On Feb 21, 2008
YOU KNOW YOU ARE REALY LUCKY I WASNT THE ONE TO MAKE A TOAST TO YOU
I WOULD HAVE RATHER ONE OF YOUR FINGERS CUT OFF BEFORE YOU STAERTED CHATTING RUBISH
DONT WORRY GUY WILL ARE ALL THE SAME AIRLORD FOREVER
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by holythug(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2008
as a matter of fact prayer is d only way out of such situations, joining them is d beginning of ur doom,
a word is enuff for the wise
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by cosby(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2008
pal,
experience some challenges like that too back in the school days.
try this,
1.look inwards and stop anything you know or think u are doing that may attract them to u
2. no matter how much u like parties, dont attend any at all
3.dont walk alone at odd hours in school
4. dont keep too much freinds
5. as a pre degree student in this situation, dont have any girlfriend for now
6. always dress smart and fir in case of any emergency to run
7. stop wearing expensive clothes
8. wear multicoloured shirts most times, not plain colours
9. go to fellowship regularly and join a department
10. do not be lousy
11. dont talk to people any how
12. avoid conversations with strangers no matter how sweet the talk is
13. always go on a nice low cut
14. change ur fone if its the expensive type
15. tell ur fellowship pastor
16. get a close freind that is trustworthy and let him always no your whereabout NB: put him to test well before you confide in him and study his movement, let him be the less noticeable type
17. report nobody to anybody
18. dont be too close to any particular girl in school
19. mind  the kind of joints u go to eat
20 PRAY WITHOUT SEASON.
COSBY

1 Like

Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by TheSly: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2008
na wa oo. . . . . u are being threatened in your school. . . . .

now online. . . .hmnnnnnnn u seriously need to be closer to God cool

was in that kind@ situation back in the days, i aint gonn@ lie, it was very tough & embarrassing . . . . .but i escaped cool thanks to God and advises from peepz. . . . . . naija schools are crapz sad
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by UFO1(m): 12:04pm On Feb 21, 2008
I WOULD HAVE RATHER ONE OF YOUR FINGERS CUT OFF BEFORE YOU STAERTED CHATTING RUBISH
Hmmm! I fear ooo!
You be d guy?
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by tunjilana: 12:14pm On Feb 21, 2008
Oh boy nobody can force u to b wetin u no wan be,frat na wrong thing,u may do things u will regret wen all  d school craze don commot 4 ur eyez(i mean after school if u're lucky 2 get out alive and with a reasonable pali).Just lay low seriously for some time,watch the companies u keep,the parties u go,avoid ur colleagues who are interested,respect the big boiz and leave dem to their own,dont call anybody,dont report anybody,if u suspect boiz in ur hostel or where u live,free d place 4 sometime, OH BOY IT PAYS TO B A JEW MAN OH.jew man dey somo,dem dey respect jew man 4 school and jew man dey graduate well.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by chukz4real(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2008
ruffman:

I suppose u should be ashamed of ursef.
@Choga, don't u ever call NeoBlack on phone.

Keep on a low profile. I never feared cultists a bit while I was on Campus. I wasn't a cultist either, but the trainin I recieved at Nigerian Defence Academy before I left for a conventional higher institution was well enough to teaching them lessons. Be prayerful and forever remain a jew man. But any more attack on u, let Nairalanders know of it and ,
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 21, 2008
Carry your bible and find a fellowship, come to think about it- u dont have anything to lose.

considering my frame, i was an easy target at my time. they will make you look like u are dumb/stupid and missing out, my friend that joined knows better now. in fact , one rat called me a fool once, ask him who is a fool now!!!!!!!!!

it's so sad how folks don't have a sight on their future.

mind the company you keep, stay away from useless parties and all sort. the issue is that most of people go into unis with some crazy mindset,

the ball is in your court,
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by queen01(f): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2008
HMMMMM this is really serious honestly, why are people so heartless? ya'll have the rite to be educated in dat school so why all this? hiss. honestly i fear NIGERIAN university with all these their cults issues, just some few rotten people wants to spoil the image of others and the country at large, (serious).

Go to school and read, u woun't read and yet u wount let others read,

i wonder when we Africans will change stop all this nonsense and become one.

this world has already ended i dnt know why some people cant just quit all this evil act and get closer to God.

Make God ur friend before its too late and stop issuing threats it wount take u to heaven.

thank you.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by eastwood: 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2008
bobo, for the g's to come meet u e mean say u get somethings wey dem need, or one of ur guys don give them ur 411.
whichever ways, from where i finish from and friends, na either u dey pull girls well well or u get plenty bar or them feel say u fit run things. so check urself and the way u dey show ursef.
Re: Cultists Are Threatening Me In My School by dee02(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2008
my guy u mumu small ooo
because the guy has an eagle picture on his shirt dont mean nuffin
keep poncing around and do your thing, no shaking!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

UTME Candidates Won’t Score Zero, Even When Absent – JAMB / Unaab 2nd List Is Out: Check Your Status Now: / My Brief Success Story At The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.