Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Pls Assist I Cannot Browse With Bold 3 And I Dont Want To Do BIS Yet - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Assist I Cannot Browse With Bold 3 And I Dont Want To Do BIS Yet (1039 Views)

Problem With Bold 5 / Whats the difference between Blackberry Bold 2 And Bold 3 / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Assist I Cannot Browse With Bold 3 And I Dont Want To Do BIS Yet by Ukpekeson(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2012
I just got Bold 3 and i dont want to subscibe to BIS yet, what do i do to browse with it.
thks pple.
Re: Pls Assist I Cannot Browse With Bold 3 And I Dont Want To Do BIS Yet by folario: 4:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
Ukpekeson: I just got Bold 3 and i dont want to subscibe to BIS yet, what do i do to browse with it.
thks pple.

BB's are made for BIS for you †̥ Access da internet so U'll need Subscribe for @ least a Week will do.
Re: Pls Assist I Cannot Browse With Bold 3 And I Dont Want To Do BIS Yet by Ukpekeson(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2012
ok noted, thks
Re: Pls Assist I Cannot Browse With Bold 3 And I Dont Want To Do BIS Yet by Maxybaby(f): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Go to options,
Go to advanced system settings,
Go to TCP IP,

Enable APN settings,
Enter your mobile network access point name, username and password
Save and u can n☺ω browse with ur data bundle or money

Re: Pls Assist I Cannot Browse With Bold 3 And I Dont Want To Do BIS Yet by walcolm(m): 6:13am On Nov 21, 2012
note that if you do as described above, your airtime credit will be charged for your browsing

make sure you don't come here crying that your service provider is stealing your money
Re: Pls Assist I Cannot Browse With Bold 3 And I Dont Want To Do BIS Yet by Ukpekeson(m): 9:32am On Nov 22, 2012
walcolm: note that if you do as described above, your airtime credit will be charged for your browsing

make sure you don't come here crying that your service provider is stealing your money

Guy, u made the necessary input as requested, so why did u end up sounding insulting pls be highly guided.

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Unsolicited Sms And Credit Deduction / The New Sony Playstation 4 was Designed By A 6 Year Old nigerian Pupil / Whatsapp Now Has 600million Monthly Active Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.