Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Another Pastor And Private Jet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Pastor And Private Jet (1157 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / This Is Not Another Pastor Bashing Thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Pastor And Private Jet by oseiwe(m): 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2012
Another pastor just bought a private jet on his bday and he said dat d members contributed the money. I heard a poor woman who lives in a single room wit her family happily telling people dat she contributed for it.
Did someone hide jets from d scriptures?
Why shld poor members build schools and buy jets wen they r findin it hard to survive? Na hynotism or wat?
Re: Another Pastor And Private Jet by taiwo09: 9:56pm On Nov 11, 2012
thats the life style in my country..boko haram is there killing brothers in north and all they could ever think is to get private jet and live life in the fast lane..dont tell me there wont be henessey or baileys in the jet..my people are fool and stupid, they follow blindly. scared to sin against d so called man of God..prophet fela shouting like john in the wilderness screaming.."suffering and smiling" and still my people are deaf and dumbs..mtshew!!!
Re: Another Pastor And Private Jet by Niflheim(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2012
Pastor Pat Robertson used his private jet for smuggling diamonds out of zaire,pastor jerry falwell(according to larry flynt),used his own for drugs,and so oritsejafor will probably use his own for smuggling arms,(since he is a cultist)!!!
Re: Another Pastor And Private Jet by plappville(f): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2012
Niflheim: Pastor Pat Robertson used his private jet for smuggling diamonds out of zaire,pastor jerry falwell(according to larry flynt),used his own for drugs,and so oritsejafor will probably use his own for smuggling arms,(since he is a cultist)!!!

King David wrote:
[size=14pt]ECCLESIASTES CHAPTER 2: 4 I made me great works; I builded me houses; I planted me vineyards:
5 I made me gardens and orchards, and I planted trees in them of all kind of fruits:
6 I made me pools of water, to water therewith the wood that bringeth forth trees:
7 I got me servants and maidens, and had servants born in my house; also I had great possessions of great and small cattle above all that were in Jerusalem before me:
8 I gathered me also silver and gold, and the peculiar treasure of kings and of the provinces: I gat me men singers and women singers, and the delights of the sons of men, as musical instruments, and that of all sorts.
9 So I was great, and increased more than all that were before me in Jerusalem: also my wisdom remained with me.
10 And whatsoever mine eyes desired I kept not from them, I withheld not my heart from any joy; for my heart rejoiced in all my labour: and this was my portion of all my labour.
11 Then I looked on all the works that my hands had wrought, and on the labour that I had laboured to do: and, behold, all was vanity and vexation of spirit, and there was no profit under the sun.[/size]

22 For what hath man of all his labour, and of the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun?
23 For all his days are sorrows, and his travail grief; yea, his heart taketh not rest in the night. This is also vanity.

Jesus told us: Matthew 19:22 When the young(rich)man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth.
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples, "I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven.

(1) (Reply)

Nine Fallacies About Speaking In Tongues / Breaking And Emergency News:forget Poverty Islam Is More Wiser And Civilise: / Satan Ministry: God's Love Of Harlots.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.