Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 AM

'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' (862 Views)

Love Letter: The Good Old Days / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Are Guys Attracted To Innocence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2012
Sometimes, i just sit down and look past all this BS i am doing now and then i begin to feel empty inside.
Although i won't deny that i find them quite pleasurable atimes, but then, i just wish i had listened to my mum and left Nneka, Nkechi and Gloria alone back then.
I miss the old days of my innocence (and this doesn't necessarily mean virginity). Like when i didn't know how soft breasts was or what a vagina looks or feels like, or even how 'sweet' sex is.
When i could sit next to a girl and actually didn't care to look at her exposed cleavage, or have to stare at every single woman's big ass as they pass my way (like some kind of watchman), or have to spend nights thinking of numerous girls and recounting all my escapades with them, or waking up almost everyday with headaches because i got wasted last night, or playing hide and seek and telling lies like a small child because i want to maintain 3-plus women at the same time. When i could still go to church and take the front seat because i was sure of myself....
Is it just me or do you miss yours too?
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by ULSHERLAN(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2012
No I dont
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by Pacify: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2012
I miss mine too especially when I could make ♍♈ prayers without any internal inhibitons aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ was sure of getting all the favors asked. Wish one could turn ߪçk the hands of time cry
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by Mynd44: 6:47am On Nov 12, 2012
I miss the old days alright. But they were not innocent
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by Nobody: 6:56am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44: I miss the old days alright. But they were not innocent
WTF!!
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by Mynd44: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2012
blogger1.0:

WTF!!
What?
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 12, 2012
Mynd_44:
What?
How come it wasn't innocent?
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by Mynd44: 7:45am On Nov 12, 2012
blogger1.0:

How come it wasn't innocent?
Matter for another thread
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 12, 2012
i miss them too apart from the "trying to maintain 3-plus women"...i can never cope with 3 women in my life at the same time..OP, you strong walayi
Re: 'I Miss The Old Days Of My Innocence...' by pleep(m): 12:02pm On Nov 12, 2012
I missed the days when i didn't know what a pussy looked like sad i think the curiosity was the biggest turn on.

If i could go back i would.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Like To Disturb Us When We're Watching Footbal Or Playing FIFA? / Emotional Infidelity, The Silent Marriage killer / Somebody Pls Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.