Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Somali Men Are So Fine! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Somali Men Are So Fine! (11571 Views)

A Damn Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / Ask A Somali / Dem Somali Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somali Men Are So Fine! by hipsterrunoff: 3:07am On Nov 12, 2012
Am I the only one who thinks this? They look so much better than Nigerian men. Let's be honest they're superior than them too. I hope Jesus one day gives me a handsome, light skinned, soft haired and soft featured having Somali husband. I am done with these Naja niggers and their stank breath and stank attitude. Ya feel me girls. undecided

1 Like

Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by RedLight1: 4:34am On Nov 12, 2012
bla bla bla.... animal talk don begin again... u mean those bonny ugly poor looking people? tufiakwa
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Chanchit: 5:02am On Nov 12, 2012
This hediots are here again...!
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Kslib(m): 2:09pm On Nov 12, 2012
@op,you are simply jobless.. How many Nigerians have you seen on somali forums? You took the time and energy to register on a Nigerian forum,only to start saying somali men are more hansome/superior than Nigerains and blah blah blah blah blah.. I believe we all have brains and can clearly see who is suffering from inferiority complex ..
Most of us dont even know you toothpicks exist.. Seriously,i cant even remember last when i thought of a country called SUFFERLIA... For the records,somali men look unfed a..ka.a. Skeletons in fitted human skin.. Their body/skin was slim fitted by tailors.lol..
I am very sure that the air my standing fan blows,can displace all somali men including future generations to come to different parts of the world..
Somali of all places.. Chai,nothing wey man no go see.. When jesus saw the condition of somali and it's people,the reaction he gave can be found in the book of John 11vs35 "JESUS WEPT"

2 Likes

Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by hipsterrunoff: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2012
Kslib: @op,you are simply jobless.. How many Nigerians have you seen on somali forums? You took the time and energy to register on a Nigerian forum,only to start saying somali men are more hansome/superior than Nigerains and blah blah blah blah blah.. I believe we all have brains and can clearly see who is suffering from inferiority complex ..
Most of us dont even know you toothpicks exist.. Seriously,i cant even remember last when i thought of a country called SUFFERLIA... For the records,somali men look unfed a..ka.a. Skeletons in fitted human skin.. Their body/skin was slim fitted by tailors.lol..
I am very sure that the air my standing fan blows,can displace all somali men including future generations to come to different parts of the world..
Somali of all places.. Chai,nothing wey man no go see.. When jesus saw the condition of somali and it's people,the reaction he gave can be found in the book of John 11vs35 "JESUS WEPT"

Wtf are you on about, dude? I am an Nigerian woman! I just so happen to like men of different ethnicities. Just because I am Nigerian it doesn't mean I have to be with an Nigerian man. You live in the Niaraland bubble that you call life. Look outside of it and appreciate other ppl. And, really if we are going to talk about ppl being jobless we would start with you. Your asss is on here day in and day out. Find a job you stank breath having fufu.
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by hipsterrunoff: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2012
Chanchit: This hediots are here again...!

lmao, u mad?
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by hipsterrunoff: 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2012
Red-Light:
bla bla bla.... animal talk don begin again... u mean those bonny ugly poor looking people? tufiakwa

How bout the monkey looking Naja men? I can't stand them. ugh lipsrsealed
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by White007(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2012
Blah blah blah!

The usual suspect Ayanle and his many monikers
Get a life dude!

2 Likes

Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Kslib(m): 11:53pm On Nov 12, 2012
hipsterrunoff:

Wtf are you on about, dude? I am an Nigerian woman! I just so happen to like men of different ethnicities. Just because I am Nigerian it doesn't mean I have to be with an Nigerian man. You live in the Niaraland bubble that you call life. Look outside of it and appreciate other ppl. And, really if we are going to talk about ppl being jobless we would start with you. Your asss is on here day in and day out. Find a job you stank breath having fufu.
Erm,so why did you come here to post about how somalian men are superior blah blah.. Cant you just love your somalian men in silence without alerting us?? Abi,na for ya head people begin love people from other ethnicities?? You said you are Nigerain,keep foooling yourself.. i know your agenda,and i can clearly say it to ya face "You are jobless "..shikena
Well,i dont blame you though,you feel intimidated by Nigerian confidence.. Something you can never have in your entire life....

1 Like

Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by hipsterrunoff: 1:48am On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=Kslibyou feel intimidated by Nigerian confidence.. Something you can never have in your entire life.... [/quote]

hahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! intimidated by what? you stank smelling niccas. your own women (me) dont even like you. get a life please.
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by hipsterrunoff: 1:49am On Nov 13, 2012
White007: Blah blah blah!

Get a life dude!

I know its hard for you to get but im actually a woman. and a nigerian one on that.
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 12:53am On Nov 27, 2012
i swear this is not me

but this proves my point

how many somali men do u think is interrested in this fat wide nosed nigerian woman eho is trippin over somalis?
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Nobody: 2:01am On Nov 27, 2012
now where have I seen this username before hmmm...
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Nobody: 2:02am On Nov 27, 2012
they're superior than them too. I hope Jesus one day gives me a handsome, light skinned, soft haired and soft featured having Somali husband. I am done with these Naja niggers

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

na wa for you oh!
I'm out!
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 5:56am On Nov 27, 2012
baby kails this is not me wallahi

sad

people are impersonating me or just find my people too attractive to not talk about
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 6:16am On Nov 27, 2012
smiley
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Emmyk(m): 11:32am On Nov 27, 2012
Somalian men are fine so what Rubbish thread.
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 27, 2012
White007: Blah blah blah!

Get a life dude!

'Ayanle', 'Netnomad', 'Luul', 'Warya', 'Somalia1', 'Somalia 2'......now 'Hipsterrunoff'.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 2:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
plz stop posting my sexxxy assss pic
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by didibee: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
The guy in the pix looks like a donkey. i wouldn"t date him for a million bucks. Btw i am a very pretty Nigerian Chick. No need to post my pix. Inbox me for my fb details. Somalians have a distorted image of them selves. shocked

1 Like

Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
that guy in the picture got better hair then any nigerian female or black female aka monkeys with wigs
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by TableLeg(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
ayanle456: that guy in the picture got better hair then any nigerian female or black female aka monkeys with wigs
Hahahaha
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 5:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
I will be growin out my hair for the next couple of months so i could donate it to one of the Nigerian women here. After all I much rather u wear my hair than Some fake shid or even worse the hair of some asian.
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Emmyk(m): 5:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
ayanle456: I will be growin out my hair for the next couple of months so i could donate it to one of the Nigerian women here. After all I much rather u wear my hair than Some fake shid or even worse the hair of some asian.

dude!! Why ar you so obsessed with "hair(s)"? Cant you talk more of other achivement by Somalians? Talking about "Brain".. Gracias.
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
monkey boy i tk about hair because is weird to see an entire race of women who have nappy gorilla hair
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by DonaldGenes(m): 12:50am On Nov 29, 2012
didibee: The guy in the pix looks like a donkey. i wouldn"t date him for a million bucks. Btw i am a very pretty Nigerian Chick. No need to post my pix. Inbox me for my fb details. Somalians have a distorted image of them selves. shocked
What's ua fbk paqe
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
didibee: The guy in the pix looks like a donkey.
That's Ayanle. cheesy
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by pendo89(f): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
ooh mehn! here we go again.
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2012
stop posting my picture...plz

and i didnt create this thread. best believe that. cheesy
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Emmyk(m): 12:41am On Nov 30, 2012
ayanle456: monkey boy i tk about hair because is weird to see an entire race of women who have nappy gorilla hair

dont wanna be rude but truth is If thats u in the pix, u aint even worth giving a second look,.
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by ayanle456: 7:09am On Nov 30, 2012
Emmyk: dont wanna be rude but truth is If thats u in the pix, u aint even worth giving a second look,.

is my nose not too wide enough? is my hair not to nappy enough?
Re: Somali Men Are So Fine! by Emmyk(m): 8:38am On Nov 30, 2012
ayanle456:

is my nose not too wide enough? is my hair not to nappy enough?
lol. There is more to "handsomeness" than what u listed.. I see an empty skull in the pix bro.. Heheheheh

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Day U Wil Never Forget In Ur Life / Have You Seen Ayotunde Aliu? / QATAR WINGS - Become A Qatar Airways Pilot. Yes...it Is POSSIBLE!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.