Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do (47267 Views)

15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / Training: 40 businesses you can start with 1000 naira or less (with Videos) / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by instaforexngr(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2012
hello guys, i have been wondering on the kind of genuine online business someone can do and get paid.
I mean genuine internet businesses that accepts and pays Nigerians. Not HYIP, Paypal or Online Surveys hardly considers Nigerians.

I know of 2 sure ones:
Google Adsense
Forex trading
Website Design

Pls can we provide the list of other genuine online businesses one can start?
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by naira4ever(m): 1:11pm On Nov 12, 2012
You may consider Internet Marketing as it is called. Some investment program also pay but u need to use your brain even in forex tarding.
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by stpat1(m): 1:32pm On Nov 12, 2012
The only one I can confirm of the 3 you mentioned above is Adsense. Its a sure deal. Its not easy sha o
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by wealthydan(m): 3:37pm On Nov 12, 2012
i gat somany easy ones but 2 earn 4rm them it will require ur patience, and ur smartness not hard-work, beep me on 08186020388 07080832203 or time.chidan49@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by instaforexngr(m): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
stpat1: The only one I can confirm of the 3 you mentioned above is Adsense. Its a sure deal. Its not easy sha o

Website design is also a sure internet business. I have a guy that is a professional website designer and he gets lots of website design clients and jobs from freelancer
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by shofu2000(m): 5:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hi! There are truly lots of genuine online business one can do to make good money. Lots of people don't believe that one can earn a good living off the internet programs. One of such sample is nairaland.com paying Seun like crazy.

I have been online for some time now and have tried my hands on so many things including forum. I have come to realize that the two important key to online business success are 1. stay away from the free stuff and 2. stay focus on one area (niche) at a time before switching to another program.

One good area i will like to talk about is selling. I mean selling your own products, whether you like it or not and whether you believe it or not people are buying online. And surprisingly those who go for the free stuff pay more. Its so unfortunate that poverty is more expensive than riches, where you get to pay more because you lack the money to buy than if you had the money to buy.

Hei! don't be scared i'm just teasing, no one is poor, poverty is in the mind and does not exist, all you need is to erase poverty from your mind by getting it informed OK. Like this one right now.

But what can you sell? This is the question lots of people ask and wander about online, I did too. The best product you can sell is those you either created yourself or have the right to own it 100%. Now that's when you are on business. The truth is 98% of those online are searching for solution to one problem or the other while the rest 2% are chatting. If you therefore can produce the solution of just one area of problem, then go to bed because you are rich. That's how nice the internet is. It did it for the billionaire facebook boy, who thought out solution to social media.

Now you are beginning to get it don't you. One of the way to internet riches is 'think! think! think! and keep thinking!' What can you do yourself? I mean what do you know how to do, and love doing? OK, lets see the simple one, can you think of putting the idea you have down on papers?

If you can then you can write out a clear step by step way to do it. Then you have just solved a problem. No matter how small, old fashion, stale news, back dated, stupid, non relevant in the society any more etc that you think the idea is, it is still an eye opener to some one some where. Remember the internet is known as 'world wide web www'. So some one far away does not know what you know, so start writing it down and teach the person.

OK enough, i've got to go now. I am building a site, that aims at showing people how to make money online, writing and creating ebooks and software and how to sell, where to sell them online. I'm just gathering my content on the site, but its up to do now. Check it out: http://digitalworkprofits.com

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by dejiyusuf: 10:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
to me, selling of digital problem solving products with the aid of the internet as a tool is the best medium of making profit from the internet.

1 Like

Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by ilekky(m): 8:28pm On Sep 08, 2013
The real truth about online bisiness is that you must

work on what works.Website design and development is a sure

internet business but if you add reseller web hosting to it,you are on your way to

build a million empire for your business though it requires effort and real marketing.

I take web hosting as a sure internet business.
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by XnReen(m): 12:12am On Sep 22, 2013
Are you a creative writer? Or would you like to make money writing articles for as low as 400 words? Then check on www.bubblews.com/news/1123085-my-world-of-making-money-online
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by talk2hb1(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2013
Its true you can make income online.
I am streetlance software developer, I meet some of my clients here on nairaland we never meet physical and we transact via telephone and email.
All you need is a product or service that solves their problems most especially business problems, believe me your income is steady although I'm not a millionaire but I can still pay my bills, pay for my internet connects, etc.
One of my product I released 3years ago a GSM number generator software that helps in generating telephone numbers of Nigerians it has been downloaded more than 3000 times people kept calling for custom version of it which I charge them a token for such services.
Another product of mine has close to a thousand downloads, a text messaging plugin, that can be used to send text messages from a websites to any phone number and again people has been calling in for customisation and support which I also charge a token for such services.
All this exclusive of my programming job and bulk sms business I run part time as a student, everything comes at a price.
Are you willing to pay the price?
1) You need to be constant
2) Commitment
3) Persistance and steadfastness
4) Solution Oriented.
This is just a tip of my secret in a nutshell, and they are not the final rule of operation you can always come with your own concept.
Regard Habeeb Salami

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by kedukc(m): 10:44am On Sep 22, 2013
You can sell goods on www.naijadealer.com for profit.
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by Tonjeola1(m): 7:21am On Sep 23, 2013
Check my signature for genuine internet business...make money with less effort!
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by nattkay(m): 12:00pm On Sep 03, 2016
Guys check this online business. I am into it and it is 100% genuine and paying!
(http:///?i=chinatukalu@yahoo.com)
Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by Egigwe: 2:20am On Dec 21, 2016
...are you ready to make money within 48hrs - less than 7 days? ...then this is for you!

"""""""""I want to use this opportunity to thank all those who took out their preious time to put up the beautiful write-ups above :-)) """"""""""

[b][size=22pt][center]donation hub! donation hub!! donation hub!!![/center][/size][/b][/color]

join us today @ https://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2 and get richer. WE HAVE 50 COMPUTER systems WITH TRAINED personels to do your CATCHING for you every 2 hours as it occurs.

call or send SMS to emoney2 on 08163683091 to add you up on our whatsapp page when you register by using: emoney2 as your sponsor.

[color=#000099]https://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2

this thing pays!!!

Guidelines: How to #Make #More #Money Before December 25th or January 1st with donation hub
(Weekly/Monthly) by Freely Donating to Members ...Note!!! you have just 15 hours to always pay! No more fake POPs or cheating!

For the interested ones, this is for you. Earn 30% weekly (Instant Donation) or
50% monthly (Scheduled Donation) on your investment. This is not MMM-Nigeria. In fact this
is more advanced compared to MMM.

Why is this so?
1. Your earnings are at N500 = $1 exchange rate. I.e you donate and receive at that rate.
2. You choose who to donate to and how much you'll like to donate. No waiting to be merged with anyone as in MMM.
3. You earn interest on your donations.
4. You're paid into your local bank account by donator (there're equally other means of payment you can choose From).
5. You earn $15 per referral.
6. You earn $10 sign up on sign up (recently removed).
7. Minimum donation is $35 for weekly based instant donation ...(thats about N17,000) and ...
8. The banks don't collect any charge for your transactions as in MMM.

Types of Donation

1. Instant Donation:
This has a maturity period of 7 days and 30% of your initial investment
together with initial investment will be paid to you as a donation by another donor
after 7 days.

2. Scheduled Donation:
This has a maturity period of 30 days and 50% of your initial investment
together with your initial investment will be paid to you as a donation by another
donor after 30 days. a percentage of your donation is held pack for you and will equally be
released to you on completion of your transaction

How To Receive A Donation
You must FIRST be a Donor or Donate to someone first before you are donated to.

How To Donate
1. Click on this link to get registered . https://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2 ...call me on 08163683091
2. Confirm your registration by clicking on the link in your email address.
3. On the "DASHBOARD" click on "BANK" and fill in the details of your bank account if you'll like local bank deposit or you can choose any other
platform for receiving your donations and save it.
4. Click on "Make Donation" on the "Dashboard"
5. Select "Instant Donation" or "Scheduled Donation" options by clicking "Continue".
6. If you select "Instant Donation" it'll take you to a page with two input form
"Minimum Donation" and "Maximum Donation". Here you'll add "1" as minimum Donation
and 1000 as "maximum Donation" and then hit the button "Search". This will bring out
the list of eligible people for Instant Donation. If you don not see any one from your
country of origin or an amount you can afford to donate to, please exercise patients
and stay longer online by repeating the process using the minimum/maximum input forms
till you find one.
If you selected "Scheduled Donation", you can go straight and pick your choice on whom
to donate to

Note: On the dashboard you'll see a digital timer, this timer tells you when the the
floor would be officially opened for donation to take place. This usually takes
place in the evening around 7pm and every 2hrs into the nights till 7am. It will be more convenient to
wait till then to make a donation if you could make any after going through the
process.
6. Select from the list of those who you can donate to and click the icon "Donate", this
will reserve you the privilege of making the donation to that person within 4 to 24 hrs
of reservation.

Note: You must make the donation by paying into the receivers bank account (if it's
the mode of payment for the receiver) within the specified time frame. This is to
avoid the receiver making any complaint on your failure to do so. You could be
banned from the platform when you failed to make the donation/payment.
7. The system will now take to the page where you could now view the statues of your
activities and view the receivers details of payment to enable you make the payment.
8. Click on "View Details" to get all the information about the receivers payment details.
Please call the receiver via his/her mobile number to inform him/her when you're making
the payment and your username.
9. When making the payment, please use your username as the name of the depositor if it's
bank deposit option.
10. call the receiver about your payment and login into your account and click "Outgoing
Donation" on the "Dashboard". Here you'll be taken to a page to confirm your payments.
Yes, click on "Paid". Once the receiver gets the alert he/she will then confirm your
payment after which you'll now be in queue to receive a donation into your bank account.
[size=16pt]...isn't this cool?[/size] grin cool

This program can only succeed if you're honest and sincere to yourself. Donate and get Donated To...
http://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2

Join this platform now by creating an account today before it gets beyond most peoples reach.
Create a new account by using emoney2 as your sponsor or click on this link now:
or http://donation hub.net/Login/home.php?r=emoney2

1 Like

Re: List Of Genuine Online Businesses You Can Do by myseyf(m): 3:39am On Nov 06, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Overcrowded Street Market In Port-Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg And Ime Archibon Run Marathon / (pic) See Why Nigeria Is Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.