Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Liverpool's Gerrard And Milan Adriano Set For Real Madrid! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool's Gerrard And Milan Adriano Set For Real Madrid! (839 Views)

Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: / Nasri, Benzema, Ronaldinho, Adriano, Cambiasso To miss World Cup / Steven Gerrard And Frank Lampard Who Is Better At Their Respective Club? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Liverpool's Gerrard And Milan Adriano Set For Real Madrid! by Priscila(f): 8:55am On Apr 20, 2006
With real's recent mediocre soccer, and Zidane's inevitable speculations on his retirement after German World cup, Real Director is moving very fast!
Benito Floro has proposed the club buys the two players for a start and I even heard they now have a new coach!

They must have been upset when they drew with Gefafe! anyway Ricki from Gefafe will also join Liverpool!

I dint believe that a team of calibre of real madrid isĀ  I thinkĀ  NO: 4 in la liga!
Those unknown teams like Osasuna,Valencia ahead of them!
They really need new good players!
Will they make a difference?
Re: Liverpool's Gerrard And Milan Adriano Set For Real Madrid! by Priscila(f): 10:58am On Apr 21, 2006
So! No real or Liverpool fans here.
Where did teeroy who was screeming halaaaaaaa! madrid go to?
I cant count even one!

(1) (Reply)

Sheva Is A Snitch / I Am A True Manchester City Fan(the Richest Football Club In The World) / Inter Appionts Leonardo As Their New Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.