Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Askmen.com - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askmen.com (13510 Views)

Romantic Ideas - Askmen / Askmen.com II (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Askmen.com by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2008
mmmmh lol. Someone is treading on dangerous waters. Get ready for volcanic eruptionscheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2008
NO!

Why? Are you not man enough to carry the weight for just 4+ months with the mood swings and hormonal changes? What happened to your machismo?
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ hotfunmi

I guess you've been replied so i hold my peace.

hotfunmi:

Lol, I said too quick because most Nigerian men are one minute riders unlike their Ghananian counterparts and according to you, most Naija men do not care whether their sex mate is satisfied or not as long as the one minute is over.

what a sad collection of boys (oops sorry men) you've been "priviledged" to be with.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

you should be asking deloaded that question because she seems to have enough time to decode who dates who without even telling us the qualities of those 'top notch' men she's dating. kiss  I am sure you'll find cobwebs down there if you care to do physical on her. Funmilayo is very sure of that.

Look at this dumb LovePeddler looking for my trouble, it's quite obvious that you are new which is why you are running your mouth at me. My friend, don't get my body confused with yours.

This gutter rat, what have I said to you that would give you the right to TRY to say such nasty things to me. Attention seeking harlot. This has nothing to do with "top notch" anything. You are seriously asking some STUPID questions I have trouble believing any female that is over 14 would ask "why do men get erections", are you retarded? Was Biology just an option in your school if you even went.

I sincerely asked you why you had such weird questions, instead for you to answer, you're trying to be funny. You;'re not funny, you're just an slowpoke who doesnt know what the hell she's talking about. You are embarrassing just about every female with your idiotic questions. Even the most mediocre of men don't go around burping or farting or whatever stupid crap you came up with, yet in YOUR presence they do. I wonder why  grin

The same slut asking "why do they get erections" had no problem mentioning in another thread how she likes being on top because it leads to multiple orgasms, apparently you enjoy these *evil* erections that these boys "need prayers for", Oloshi, Oponu omo.

It's so funny how girls always jump on other girls and do absolutely NOTHING when a guy is guilty of the same exact offence. Bloody harlots. I at least can say that if any guy on Nairaland were to say the same runbbish, I'd reply the same and I have proof to back it up because they know, you however i'm sure would just continue flirting.

Dont even play that nonsense with me. I didnt get disrespecfully personal with you so I expect the same respct from you. Tin ba sepe fun e iwo omode yi, anyway I wont enjoy continue with that only because you are my mother's namesake

Better take your time.
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ Funmi,
If no guy will tell you here, I will. You have serious problems. undecided I wonder what kind of mentality you have of men A woman seeking for a good home will not come here and spew the silly kind of questions you have been posting from one page to the other on this thread.

Seek help while you still have the chance to be helped!

Just my own opinion here.
Re: Askmen.com by debosky(m): 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2008
hehehe grin cheesy grin cheesy

so hotfunmi may I inquire as to the source of your assertion that Ghanaian men last longer during sex than Nigerian men? I don't want to jump to the conclusion that you've sampled enough of both to know this personally as a fact. wink

Apart from I-man aka 1 minute man, all my other friends on nairaland can last for 20 minutes as a minimum wink
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2008

By dereloaded,
Look at this dumb LovePeddler looking for my trouble, it's quite obvious that you are new which is why you are running your mouth at me. My friend, don't get my body confused with yours.

This gutter rat, what have I said to you that would give you the right to TRY to say such nasty things to me. Attention seeking harlot. This has nothing to do with "top notch" anything. You are seriously asking some STUPID questions I have trouble believing any female that is over 14 would ask "why do men get erections", are you retarded? Was Biology just an option in your school if you even went.

I sincerely asked you why you had such weird questions, instead for you to answer, you're trying to be funny. You;'re not funny, you're just an slowpoke who doesnt know what the hell she's talking about. You are embarrassing just about every female with your idiotic questions. Even the most mediocre of men don't go around burping or farting or whatever stupid crap you came up with, yet in YOUR presence they do. I wonder why

The same slut asking "why do they get erections" had no problem mentioning in another thread how she likes being on top because it leads to multiple orgasms, apparently you enjoy these *evil* erections that these boys "need prayers for", Oloshi, Oponu omo.

It's so funny how girls always jump on other girls and do absolutely NOTHING when a guy is guilty of the same exact offence. Bloody harlots. I at least can say that if any guy on Nairaland were to say the same runbbish, I'd reply the same and I have proof to back it up because they know, you however i'm sure would just continue flirting.

Dont even play that nonsense with me. I didnt get disrespecfully personal with you so I expect the same respct from you. Tin ba sepe fun e iwo omode yi, anyway I wont enjoy continue with that only because you are my mother's namesake

Better take your time.

I do not have time for chic fight this morning.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 6:26pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ Funmi,
If no guy will tell you here, I will. You have serious problems. I wonder what kind of mentality you have of men A woman seeking for a good home will not come here and spew the silly kind of questions you have been posting from one page to the other on this thread.

Seek help while you still have the chance to be helped!

Just my own opinion here
@pancake,
You are the one that has serious mental and complex problems. Go get you some help and stop blabbing about Funmi because i got me a good man that knows his salt unlike you. I honestly do not know why some men gt so uncormfortable when you ask them questions pertaining to their personal flaws. sheesh, it's like I touched you greasy balls.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2008

By debosky
hehehe

so hotfunmi may I inquire as to the source of your assertion that Ghanaian men last longer during sex than Nigerian men? I don't want to jump to the conclusion that you've sampled enough of both to know this personally as a fact.

Apart from I-man aka 1 minute man, all my other friends on nairaland can last for 20 minutes as a minimum

I can see envy going on here. Ghananian men seems better in everything. They play better soccer, sample finer guys and not that bunch of old broads in your team, and are more respectful towards their women. lastly, their bed ergonomics is unbeatable in west africa. Go He-Ghana.
Re: Askmen.com by 4Him(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
who cares about Ghanaian men anyway . . . its not like we dont get ladies too. Most of them hotter than coldfunmi.
Re: Askmen.com by oziomatv(m): 6:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
What's going on here?
       another war?
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 6:51pm On Feb 06, 2008
who cares about Ghanaian men anyway . . . its not like we don't get ladies too. Most of them hotter than coldfunmi.
I see frustration by denial going on here. Ivorien men takes the spot after Ghana. You Naija guys need to up your ante.
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 6:55pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

@pancake,
You are the one that has serious mental and complex problems. Go get you some help and stop blabbing about Funmi because i got me a good man that knows his salt unlike you. I honestly do not know why some men gt so uncormfortable when you  ask them questions pertaining to their personal flaws. sheesh, it's like I touched you greasy balls.

Seriously, you are going to an arena you cannot last with me! Go and find out!

Blabbing about a slowpoke like you? I must be crazy! Who cares about the goat that shags you every night? No wonder you come here bringing up questions symbolic with the characteristics of a he-goat!

Now my parting shot to you: Getting a living of a man who shags you is no way compared to getting a life. Go and get a life!
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:04pm On Feb 06, 2008
Seriously, you are going to an arena you cannot last with me! Go and find out!

Blabbing about a slowpoke like you? I must be crazy! Who cares about the goat that shags you every night? No wonder you come here bringing up questions symbolic with the characteristics of a he-goat!

Now my parting shot to you: Getting a living of a man who shags you is no way compared to getting a life. Go and get a life!

You are a sorry excuse for a man and do not have anytime to waste on gay men like you. i know you love them fellow men shagging your behind every night. Who knows how deep the bore hole your fellow men are drilling behind you is now?   All you have is a big mouth because am sure that even after 24 hrs of hot romancing, you can never be hard enough to enter the pearl gates because of your obsession with a fellow man's behinds. Get lost! undecided

FYI: i already have a life, you are the one that needs not only a new life but a job because you sound so unhappy and frustrated. Stop doing Gigolo in Amsterdam and get you a decent source of income that is devoid of prostituting your butt for gaymen. HomoPig!.
Re: Askmen.com by oziomatv(m): 7:14pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ hotfunmi
Why the hate on us?
Am on the other thread deffending naija girls while you're here bombing naija men.
Do you've any personal disput with anyone?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 7:18pm On Feb 06, 2008
Glad you had the common sense to not even reply. Point was to read, understand and move your ass on. Good Job.  cool

Apparently the so called Ghanian prize you are carrying around exhibits all the immature and pathetic characteristics you are babbling about in regards to men

I'd sooner let the "cobwebs" fester til Jesus comes back than have anything to do with Ghanian men. Disgusting.  embarassed
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2008
back to topic

paraki

why dont men have vaginas

Rofl grin
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:23pm On Feb 06, 2008
Glad you had the common sense to not even reply. Point was to read, understand and move your ass on. Good Job.  

Apparently the so called Ghanian prize you are carrying around exhibits all the immature and pathetic characteristics you are babbling about in regards to men

I'd sooner let the "cobwebs" fester til Jesus comes back than have anything to do with Ghanian men. Disgusting
You really want this chic fight from me, don't you? Exhale please and feel good. I'd rather fight men.

FYI: Cobwebs may not necessarily be cobwebs anyway. I apologise but don't throw stones if you live in a glass house.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2008
why don't men have vaginas
Because they can't afford the monthly maintenance.
Re: Askmen.com by oziomatv(m): 7:25pm On Feb 06, 2008
heavy D D-loadede

wetin dey happen now you and who dey fight
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:27pm On Feb 06, 2008
By ozimaTV
@ hotfunmi
        Why the hate on us?
                Am on the other thread deffending naija girls while you're here bombing naija men.
                      Do you've any personal disput with anyone?
I don't hate men please, it's only lesbos that hate men. I like my Naija men only that most of them like OYB and Pancake  need a little polishing.  4Him is almost there just that he has some ego problems.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2008
Who is looking to fight you? ori e daru. Who caused this? Me or You?

If there's one thing I cant stand it's those who play victims, you caused this bull in the first place. You are aware of it and so are the others who quoted the stupid statement  TOWARDS ME in the first place so dont even try to play dumb.

As for glass house, what exactly are you referring to cos you are obviously not making sense.
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 7:33pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ funmi,
I dont even have the time to read through the nonsense you have posted, lest I know of what kind of gay experience you hold in your resume.

It seems the he-goat shagging experience you have been having, is rubbing off on you. It is only a goat that will always return for more beatings and stoning. cheesy You are a shame to womanhood! I am sorry to say this, but a disgrace to the beauty called woman. All your questions reek of sex, sex, sex, how old are you sef? You are totally sick.  Didinrin angry

I have told you, get a good life!

Don't make me put on my elements on your case. Your days on nairaland will be shortened angry angry
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:34pm On Feb 06, 2008
Who is looking to fight you? ori e daru. Who caused this? Me or You?

If there's one thing I can't stand it's those who play victims, you caused this bull in the first place. You are aware of it and so are the others who quoted the stupid statement  TOWARDS ME in the first place so don't even try to play dumb.

As for glass house, what exactly are you referring to because you are obviously not making sense.
I did not start it, you started by accusing me of hanging around or sleeping with low profile men when I only asked general questions. If I may ask you, how did you come into that conclusion just from the questions I asked? Does that mean that anybody that asks a question here is guilty of that?

Please, I don't do chic fights.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2008
ozii, fighting ke?  tongue

Some *person* cant just come from no where and make some nasty resmark about me and expect me to lay down. Too much Ghanian pounding is making her head swell.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:37pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ funmi,
I don't even have the time to read through the nonsense you have posted, lest I know of what kind of gay experience you hold in your resume.

It seems the he-goat shagging experience you have been having, is rubbing off on you. It is only a goat that will always return for more beatings and stoning.  You are a shame to womanhood! I am sorry to say this, but a disgrace to the beauty called woman. All your questions reek of sex, sex, sex, how old are you sef? You are totally sick.  Didinrin

I have told you, get a good life!

Don't make me put on my elements on your case. Your days on nairaland will be shortened  

Gaymen~on~rampage.com. Go and sniff the behinds you are used to. I never knew life can be so boring till you posted here. You areasking my age abi? why not first tell us whether you have reached menopause? foolish man gay.
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2008
Some *person* can't just come from no where and make some nasty resmark about me and expect me to lay down. Too much Ghanian pounding is making her head swell.
So it's the Ghanaian comment huh? ehen! Did i ask them to beat your men old heffers last sunday?
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 7:41pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

I did not start it, you started by accusing me of hanging around or sleeping with low profile men when I only asked general questions. If I may ask you, how did you come into that conclusion just from the questions I asked? Does that mean that anybody that asks a question here is guilty of that?

Please, I don't do chic fights.

Once again, if you dont want fights with women, dont run your mouth at women. Expect there to be repercussions

Who accused you of sleeping with anyone, please QUOTE where I said that you are sleeping with whomever. Think Im like you? who believes that anyone that hangs out with a guy must be sleeping with them? Dont put words in my mouth.
The fact is even there that I am not even the ONLY ONE who questioned you on the type of questions you've been asking yet im the only one you were nasty to. Coincidence? I think not.

Some were general and some were plain ABSURD for someone who hasnt experienced stuff to ask, as you can see even Sly assumed the same so again stop playing dumb. How would you KNOW that "most" have a problem with this and that if you havent hung aroudn such guys, is it really that farfetched for us to make such an assumption that you must at least know some crazy ass guys? How is that enough reason for you to try to insult me personally?
Re: Askmen.com by oziomatv(m): 7:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
hotfunmi:

I don't hate men please, it's only lesbos that hate men. I like my Naija men only that most of them like OYB and Pancake  need a little polishing.  4Him is almost there just that he has some ego problems.

So why are you placing  Ivorians and ghanians ahead of your naija brothers?

I've love and passion for my naija chics hope they should play the same way too not comming out in public to cruxify us.
                              As long as you're a naija chic, you're only better off with your naija guy who understands you better than a foriegner.

with due respect I think we deserve some respect too.
Re: Askmen.com by pahtahkee: 7:46pm On Feb 06, 2008
D-reloaded:

back to topic

paraki

why don't men have vaginas

Rofl  grin

So who would we be shagging then? tongue
Re: Askmen.com by hotfunmi(f): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
Once again, if you don't want fights with women, don't run your mouth at women. Expect there to be repercussions

Who accused you of sleeping with anyone, please QUOTE where I said that you are sleeping with whomever. Think I'm like you? who believes that anyone that hangs out with a guy must be sleeping with them? Dont put words in my mouth.
The fact is even there that I am not even the ONLY ONE who questioned you on the type of questions you've been asking yet im the only one you were nasty to. Coincidence? I think not.

Some were general and some were plain ABSURD for someone who hasnt experienced stuff to ask, as you can see even Sly assumed the same so again stop playing dumb. How would you KNOW that "most" have a problem with this and that if you havent hung aroudn such guys, is it really that farfetched for us to make such an assumption that you must at least know some crazy ass guys? How is that enough reason for you to try to insult me personally?

Next please! I can see it's very difficult to discuss civilly with old broads.
Re: Askmen.com by Dreloaded(f): 7:47pm On Feb 06, 2008
Isnt it funny that the same person whining about evil erections and prayers seems to know that Ghanians are supposedly good in bed, Ivorians too. Perhaps you can gist me about kenyans and Seneglese men as well or are we just making "baseless assumptions" again. In case you werent aware, you are seriously contradicting yourself right now.

hotfunmi:

! Did i ask them to beat your men old heffers last sunday?

My friend, be quiet. If you check the host thread that was made last week, you'd see I wrote a prayer that the Black Stars will beat the wingless chickens. Stop trying to be funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? / What Will You Do If You Meet Your Wife Sister Like This In Your House / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.