Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Habits You've Had Since Childhood? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Habits You've Had Since Childhood? (9952 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / Damaging Chat Habits Particular To Youths Of Today. / Thread For Relating Silly Dreams You've Had (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by prettiest1(f): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
I eat meat last after meal which I still do till now.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Don't like to relate with stubborn and wicked people!

2 Likes

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by OmoKhary(f): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Cnt do witout listenin 2 bbc evry mornin,bite my nails wen i'm stressd,bath 4 hours until i smell d perfume of d soap,always stealin d milk in d house,i read when i eat n my day isnt cmplete if i dnt jump/fly the stairs
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by skexy(f): 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
sentix: [size=14pt]Once I eat meat and food is remaining my wife will start complaining because she knows that I will not touch the food again!
Also when am tense I tend to bite my nails I have tried everything to stop it but no way![/size]
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, i read something on monday that nail bitting will soon be classified as a type on mental health ailment, so O'boy beware ooooooo and stop it fast cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by davincicode: 12:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
i have a crazy combo...eating my finger nails and Sucking my lips. i have mellowed down on the finger eating habit but lips sucking still very much part of me. wish i could stop cos it sometimes gives me halitosis.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
ednutey: Whenever I want to visit d toilet I must b totally unclad,my hubby still ask me wot satisfaction I derive from doin it,seriously I don't undastand d habit myself,I av to stop cos my lil gal wants to start it ,may God help me.

hehehe. U wan enjoy the offloading very well
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
davincicode: i have a crazy combo...eating my finger nails and Sucking my lips. i have mellowed down on the finger eating habit but lips sucking still very much part of me. wish i could stop cos it sometimes gives me halitosis.
How that causes halitosis is unproven yet. Bad breath is usually a sign of many medical conditions. So, you better have a checkup with your doc!
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Kissing angry
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by hollypagan: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hold my joystick and masturbate since i was 2 years
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
charlsecy4: [size=14]Reading a book or newspaper while in the toilet. I may have replaced book and/or newspaper with phone.

Wiping my ass, and smelling the toilet paper.

Picking and eating my nose.

Biting my fingernails.
You are disgusting.

Smelling my armpits.
[/size]
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Georgeblue(m): 1:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12: Biting my nails (I usually fix fake nails because of this)
Cleaning doorknobs before I touch them
Chewing my food 5 times on the left and 5 times on the right before swallowing
the chewing part is only if you are not very hungry.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by candieangel12(f): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Georgeblue:
the chewing part is only if you are not very hungry.

That's not the case for me. I chew my food that way because I have an intense fear of choking. I feel that if I don't chew my food that way then I will choke. I do it unconsciously now.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by 2sexy(m): 1:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo: Constantly vibrating my legs...

As if you wan fight, shey? mehn u dis gal ehn, i no say u dey fight like agbero abi? grin
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by tunapawizzy: 1:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
MrIfe: Mine is biting my finger nails. I'm so addicted to it and I'm really working on stopping it now.
PLS WHEN U SUCCESSFULLY STOP ....LET ME KNOW THE WAY OUT OF THIS

1 Like

Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Les: 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
mko abiola:
U av a very serious problem.
Is d toilet a master bed rooom.
I pity u if u enta public toliet.if u no go contact toilet disease.eradicate it now
well i don't know, but i really do stay long and i don't even like closing d door when ever am bathin or goin to toilet. I only close d toilet if there's someone at home, but for d bathroom, it's always open anytime am using it, abi you never see am b4?
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Slapme(m): 1:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Na from nyash i came into this word so i make sure i visit that place from my childhood.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by tunapawizzy: 1:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Opera Mini: Still biting my finger nails now, even as a father of two.
EVEN AS A GRANDFATHER I WILL STILL BITE MY NAILS, IF I HAVE MA WAY I'D BITE THE ONES ON MA FEET SEF
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by tunapawizzy: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:

Spit in the sink whenever i use the tap, for no apparent reason.

NEVER miss my cartoons.
U NEED JESUS
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by godfreyemm(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
i bit my mouth till tomorrow and i don't know if mine has an ending solution tongue[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by tunapawizzy: 1:40pm On Nov 14, 2012

ARE U A PROFESSIONAL WRESTLER
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by tunapawizzy: 1:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
I DIP MY BREAD INSIDE TEA YEA I KNOW ITS RAZZ AND CRAZY AND ANNOYING BUT I CANT HELP IT, HELP ME
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by kcreal(f): 1:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
Always standing with my legs crossed.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by honeric01(m): 2:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Playing with my ni.pp..les embarassed embarassed embarassed (the poor things look feminine already angry)
playing with my bellybutton
sulking my lips
vibrating my legs when i'm attentive.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by patholaw: 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
kcreal: Always standing with my legs crossed.
i waz told dat its wen punany is itching a gurl dat she stands wit her legs crossed. So is it always itching u?
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by patholaw: 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
OmoKhary: Cnt do witout listenin 2 bbc evry mornin,bite my nails wen i'm stressd,bath 4 hours until i smell d perfume of d soap,always stealin d milk in d house,i read when i eat n my day isnt cmplete if i dnt jump/fly the stairs
jump/fly the stairs How old are u?
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
no matter hw clean a toilet appears, i cant sit ontop. i alwways stand. i cant remember d last time i sit down on one.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by patholaw: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2012

my younger brother does same tin..wired
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by OILOFGLADNESS: 2:36pm On Nov 14, 2012
2sexy: What habits or habit have been with you since childhood?

For me I realize that I dont usually eat the meat in my food till I am done with eating my food.

I tire ooo. Na one of my aunty do me this ooo. As a kid, my aunt who was with us while mummy was away on contract assignment, would never allow me eat my meat till I was done and if I mistakenly eat the meat and she walks in, na wahala I dey.

Despite being an adult now, even though no one will flog me or shout on me, I still don't eat my meat except I had finished my meal..

How about you?

i cry easily, even today i cried in the office
PLS DID ANY ONE HAVE A TIP ON HOW I CAN CONTROL MY TEARS, I HAVE BEEN PASSING THROUGH THIS SINCE CHILD HOOD, EVEN WHILE IN UNIVERSITY, I NEED HELP TO DO AWAY WITH THIS HABIT
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by patholaw: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mine is grinding my teeth wen asleep...
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by Niklaus16: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
Always wanting to be alone.
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by antichelsea(m): 2:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
gosh!
Re: Habits You've Had Since Childhood? by OmoKhary(f): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
patholaw: jump/fly the stairs How old are u?
pretty young

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Gambler Or Drunkard: Who Is Better? / Nigerian Social Networking Sites (legwork Vs Naijapals.com Vs Onlinenigeria.com) / Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.