Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (95548 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 10:52pm On Feb 11, 2008
Abba Father,
I am grateful for the love of the day. I left for work and returned safely. Your watchful eyes over me. Thank you Papa. I am grateful for your protection over every member of my family and friends.
Good night Daddy.
Your son.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 12:23am On Feb 12, 2008
Thank U my Faithful Father for always being there for me and my loved ones. Thank U for Ur guidance, love, protection, happiness and joy. May Ur HOLY NAME be blessed and praised in our lives and please keep up UR mighty works in us, with us and around us in Jesus glorious name Ive prayed, amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by TOYOSI20(f): 2:57am On Feb 12, 2008
I try to Praise My God every single Chance I get.

Afterall he is worthy to be Praised. smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2008
Daddy i thank and bless Your name for the new day, my family, job, loved ones and friends. We bless You with everything that we have cus You gave! You loved us even when we were still living in sin. . . who can be compared unto Thee! I praise You with everything of mine. . . from the crown of my head to the toes of my feet, i praise Thee! Be with me, hide Thy word in my heart so i do not sin against Thee.

Osorosoro Nyame, aseda nka wo. . . ahene mu hene, ayeyie nyinaaaa ye wodia!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by knotty(m): 9:55am On Feb 12, 2008
n na Daddy, you`re too much. na him make me com say Tank You. if no be praise, wetin a fit give you. she na Ikokore, abi na Boli ati Ekpa. even if i make correct Gbegiri and Amala, come put one jar of Five Alive join am, you no go fit take am.

even if i take all my money go dey throw am for sky, you no go take am. shebi, the earth is yours and the fullness thereof. so why i no come say alleluia.

Mega-Daddy, biko, one more time, jare, modupe.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by dafidixone(m): 10:05am On Feb 12, 2008
Psalm 90:12

Yesterday was my day.  I thank God for that.  The merry continues. cheesy

I am more than happy today because God promised me that with Him on my side, I will be happy for ever.

To God be the glory. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2008
Dear Daddy,
How awesome is thy name. I will rejoice in the Lord my God. He is my refuge and my fortress. Glory be to You Oh Lord.
Thank You for a new day.
Your son
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2008
Thank U Abba Father for all the things u do in my life and in the lives of my loved ones. Ure a loving and merciful God. May all glory, adoration, dominion, excellency and every thing worthy of praise be ascribed unto ur holy name now and forever more, amen. We love u Lord God Jesus kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 10:27am On Feb 13, 2008
Babami,
Ese modupe ore nla nla ti e n se ninu aye mi.
You are an awesome God. I love you Lord.
I owe all myself to you.
Thank you Daddy.
Your son
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 2:53pm On Feb 13, 2008
Thank U Jesus for everything we appreciate it. We love u Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 5:24am On Feb 14, 2008
Thanks for answered prayers Lord. Thanks for your protection and love for me and my loved ones. Remain blessed and exalted in our lives and above all nations forever, amen. We love you Lord kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2008
Daddy,
Ko si oba bi ire. No one like you oh Lord. Your mercy and grace so great Lord. Thank You for the food i eat, thank You for the water i drink. Thank You for shelter. Thank You for averted negative circumstances. I bless You Lord.
Your son.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by kateflow(f): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2008
i dont even know wat to tell u jesus
i just love u from my heart
i jst appreciate u for d love u
ve towards me
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by st2(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2008
Daddy,
Thank you Baba cheesy.
Ese gan nnnnnnnnnn ni.
Your son
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2008
You are Beautiful
Beyond description
Too marvelous for words
Too wonderful
For comprehension
Like nothing
Ever seen or heard
Who can grasp
Your infinite wisdom
Who can fathom
The depth of your Love
You are beautiful
Beyond description
Majesty enthroned above

I stand; I stand in awe of You
I stand; I stand in awe of You
Holy God to whom
All praises due
I stand in awe of You

For You are King of Kings
And Lord of Lords
And You reign in majesty
Omnipotent
Almighty Father
Creator of all things
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2008
I praise you God, for everything! The sweet n sour. . . in my darkest hour, i will praise You! kiss
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by knotty(m): 2:59pm On Feb 15, 2008
Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,

Let the earth hear His voice!

Praise the Lord, praise the Lord,

Let the people rejoice!

O come to the Father, through Jesus the Son,

And give Him the glory, great things He has done.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 11:45am On Feb 18, 2008
Jesus the King of Kings
Worship Him, O worship Him.
Bow down and Worship.
Consuming fire sweep the place!
Songs of praises fill this place!
This is holy ground, so come bow down n worship Him!

I just love to worship u Daddy, let it fill my heart all da time to bear good fruit to the glorification of Your name!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pepeye(f): 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2008
Wonderful and Marvelous
Is Jesus Christ me
Sweeter than honey
In the Honeycomb is He

Jesus is real
He will never fail
I will praise Him now
And through out all eternity
I will praise Him now
And through out all eternity
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 1:40pm On Feb 18, 2008
Psalms 7:17

I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness:
and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Oby1(f): 2:25pm On Feb 18, 2008
I love u Jesus with all my heart, how kind, wonderful, victorious, excellent you are.
You are so faithful even when we are faithless to you.
You love us despite our shortcomings.
How do i thank you enough for your grace upon my life.
Thank you for the free gift of the Holy Spirit
Thank you so sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomuch
You are just too much, words can never quantify your greatness.
I love kiss you with all my heart.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by luvus: 3:03pm On Feb 18, 2008
Dear Father

Thank you or choosen me first b4 i even tot of you
thank you that i can trace my lineage from adam and eve and not from some apes
thank you for giving me the grace to believe in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ
thank you that am born of the Spirit so am a spirit
thank you for the Blessed Holy Spirit that through Him i can do God's will Just like Christ.
thank you, more grin grin grin
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Horus(m): 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2008
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2008
Thank You Lord God for everything. We appreciate it kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by knotty(m): 12:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
were all the hair strands on my head tongues, they still wil not be enough to say THANK YOU. yet, with this single one tongue of mine, i say THANK YOU DADDY.

no man receives a thing, unless it has been given to him.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Zandra1(f): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2008
I bless You my Lord Jesus who shed His blood on the cross of calvary for my salvation kiss.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by osat02: 1:02pm On Feb 19, 2008
IBA ELEDUMARE ATE RERE KARI AYE , Thank you God for the perfect gift of life, it is only the living that will praise your name just as l am doing now, smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by olabowale(m): 1:11pm On Feb 19, 2008
@The poster and others Christian: Why worship creation then, if God Almighty is different and apart from all created beings?

Have you praised Him today?
if you haven`t take this time to say THANK YOU  to God in whatever language and whatever you manner you know best.
He deserves it, at least for keeping you alive.

Report to moderator    Logged  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ANYTHING KNOTTY SAYS IS UP TO HIS MISCHIEVIOUS SELF. IT WASN`T ME.

joshjosh (m)
england

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?
« #1 on: February 03, 2008, 04:09 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
so very true. praise is always due to Him for all His mercies and kindness.  check out  " I Never Lost My Praise " -by Tramaine Hawkins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOkwUKn_gfc

Psalm 22 A Psalm of David.
1[a] MY GOD, my God, why have You forsaken me? Why are You so far from helping me, and from the words of my groaning?(A)
   2 O my God, I cry in the daytime, but You answer not; and by night I am not silent or find no rest.

3 But You are holy, O You Who dwell in [the holy place where] the praises of Israel [are offered].    

4 Our fathers trusted in You; they trusted (leaned on, relied on You, and were confident) and You delivered them.

5 They cried to You and were delivered; they trusted in, leaned on, and confidently relied on You, and were not ashamed or confounded or disappointed.

Report to moderator    Logged  

Nigeria is blessed. what do you do 4 Nigeria?

uspry1 (f)
East Coast of USA

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today?
« #2 on: February 04, 2008, 03:05 AM »  

Yes i praise Him!

Thank Him!

He is worthy to be praised!

Amen in Jesus' name!
Alas! The Christian will never disappoint anybody. Everything must end with Jesus, even when they are trying to talk to God, directly. They never cease to call themselves children of god. Yet God the Almighty created the first man, Adam, and we are all Children of Adam, because we came from his loin/seed with Eve, his wife. But God never called Adam His son or Eve His daughter. And neither of the husband and wife called God father, how then we see Christian claim this unclaimable title, when God does not say that He wants Children, yet he has been consistent in saying that He is the Creator?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 1:35pm On Feb 19, 2008
@olabowale,

olabowale:

@The poster and others Christian: Why worship creation then, if God Almighty is different and apart from all created beings?

WHY did Allah ask the angels to bow down to ADAM - was Adam not a created being?

I fail to see why you keep harping on this hypcrisy against Christianity when the first instance of the same thing you complain about is the foundation of Islam! Or do you want to deny that one too - as you have tried to excuse others? grin

olabowale:

Alas! The Christian will never disappoint anybody. Everything must end with Jesus, even when they are trying to talk to God, directly.

You may be disappointed with that - but Christians who know their worth are following precisely what Jesus recommended:

John 14:13
And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do,
that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

We have seen that promise fulfilled again and again - and no one who has enjoyed the fulfillment of that promise has ever gone away disappointed.

On the other hand, we know that Muhammad predicated Muslim prayers upon his own name. WHY are you not so concerned about that?

olabowale:

They never cease to call themselves children of god.

Because that is what God has called us -

[list] Deuteronomy 14:1
Ye are the children of the LORD your God:
ye shall not cut yourselves, nor make any
baldness between your eyes for the dead.

Hosea 1:10
Yet the number of the children of Israel
shall be as the sand of the sea,
which cannot be measured nor numbered;
and it shall come to pass,
that in the place where it was said unto them,
Ye are not my people,
there it shall be said unto them,
Ye are the sons of the living God.

Romans 8:16
The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit,
that we are the children of God.[/list]

olabowale:

Yet God the Almighty created the first man, Adam, and we are all Children of Adam, because we came from his loin/seed with Eve, his wife. But God never called Adam His son or Eve His daughter. And neither of the husband and wife called God father, how then we see Christian claim this unclaimable title, when God does not say that He wants Children, yet he has been consistent in saying that He is the Creator?

What you called "unclaimable title" is a manifestation of what Muhammad gave you - a DENIAL of the revelations God gave of Himself to the Biblical prophets! That denial sealed his fate, qualified him as a false prophet, blinded the hearts and minds of those who followed him, and after over 14 centuries of knocking your heads on prayer mats, you still don't have a clue of redemption nor of what it means to know God as FATHER! Just as Muhammad confused it for "siring", that is how you have continued to miss the meaning!

The day you turn your heart to the LORD and seek to know His NAME, you will find His blessing and come to understand what Muhammad actually was! I pray that day is not too late for you. You cannot pit one arabian "prophet" against ALL the prophets of the Bible and hope to walk away standing straight!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by efuah(f): 1:55pm On Feb 19, 2008
I bless Your name
I give You honour and praise!
I worhsip Your supremacy!
May Thy Holy name praised all over the World!

Errr. . . what's happening here? u people shd not bring ur wrestling here O! This place na holy grounds for worship and praises ONLY!! not arguments n comparisons!! angry
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 2:03pm On Feb 19, 2008
Dear efuah,

efuah:

Errr. . . what's happening here? u people should not bring your wrestling here O! This place na holy grounds for worship and praises ONLY!! not arguments n comparisons!! angry

Don't frown, just keep praising the LORD!

The reason why you see such illiterates barging into this thread is because their 'allah' has failed to satisfy them. That is why they must seek to be so bellicose and start displaying their restlessness in threads where they have no business to meddle with!

Just keep praising Him. Hallelujah! cheesy
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by stimulus(m): 2:09pm On Feb 19, 2008
He called us His Children!

'Abba Father' - that is the Name you have always wanted us to know!
To Abram Thy friend, You gave the name 'Abraham'
- that he might be the 'father' of many nations:
Just so we might see how strong are your covenants
To bring many sons to glory!

Moses of old had called the 'Father'
So did Isaiah - "O LORD, thou art our Father"
The nations will rejoice who come to know Thy Name
For FATHER Thou art; and OUR Father You shall ever be!

Praise Your Name in the Highest!
Praise Your Name on earth!
Praise You in every clime and place!
Abba Father, we love and adore You!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (100)

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy / Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.