Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,357 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:05 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (367495 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:11am On Apr 10, 2011
Goodmorning Jesus, thank You for a new day. Lord remember me with Your mercies and goodness Oh Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 2:21pm On Apr 10, 2011
Thank you Lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kunbee: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2011
Be magnified, i exalt you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 4:49am On Apr 11, 2011
You are the alpha and omega , the beginning and the end, the same yesterday today and forever , the Lord of Host. I worship You. You are worthy of our praises.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:29am On Apr 11, 2011
Father I give you praise for all you have done for me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by nkirubb: 12:43pm On Apr 11, 2011
Blessed the Lord O! soul
for HIS faithfulness & mercies
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2011
Be thou glorified Jehovah
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by particles: 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2011
Has anyone criticized him for all of your misfortunes, today?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by 888boy: 5:07pm On Apr 11, 2011
I thank you Lord, even If I dont understand what is going on.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kunbee: 10:30pm On Apr 11, 2011
Modupe Kabiyesi
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Yahuwfemi: 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2011
"Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Yahuwdah (=Jews)" John 4:22

The TRUE NAME of the Father is written in Hebrew Scriptures as יהוה , pronounced as YAHUWAH and the TRUE NAME of His Son (our King, Saviour & Messiah) is written in Hebrew Scriptures as יהושוע ; YAHUWSHUWA (Not Jesus)
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:29pm On Apr 11, 2011
I have a reason to praise the Lord!

Remember His Benefits
April 11, 2011

"Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits" (Psalm 103:2)

The benefits of the Lord are, indeed, great and marvelous, and it would be an act of ingratitude not to remember and appreciate them. Note the following partial list in this psalm:

1. Forgiveness. "Who forgiveth all thine iniquities" (v. 3). God forgives all! He "cleanseth us from all sin" (1 John 1:7).
2. Healing. "Who healeth all thy diseases" (v. 3). The greatest and ultimate disease is that of aging and death, but one day, "there shall be no more death" (Rev. 21:4).
3. Redemption. "Who redeemeth thy life from destruction" (v. 4; see also 1 Peter 1:18-19).
4. Glorification. "Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies" (v. 4).
5. Provision. "Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things" (v. 5; see also James 1:17).
6. Strength. "Thy youth is renewed like the eagle's" (v. 5).
7. Protection. "The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed" (v. 6).

The greatest benefit of all, of course, is the gift of salvation, by the mercy of God. Note the testimonies of God's mercy:

"Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies" (v. 4). "The LORD is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy" (v. cool. "For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him" (v. 11). "But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him" (v. 17).

Infinite as the universe, enduring as eternity--these are the dimensions of God's mercy! "As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us" (v. 12). No wonder this great psalm both begins and ends with the inspiring exhortation: "Bless the LORD, O my soul!" HMM

For more . . . .
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Ekpoma1: 5:41am On Apr 12, 2011
I slept last night and woke up safely this morning in health and wealth, for that i say that u Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 5:47am On Apr 12, 2011
Ekene ni ne, otito ni ne diri gi, onyeoma n'eme mma.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 7:02am On Apr 12, 2011
Lord of heaven and earth , I worship Your Majesty. With Thee Oh Lord, all things are possible.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Pweety4me(f): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2011
Thank you my Lord! smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by awa17(f): 9:58am On Apr 12, 2011
sweet jesus, sweet jesus how wonderful you are, you are brighter than the morning star, you are fairer, more fairer than the lilly that grows by the way, you are precious more precious than gold. thank you lord for who you are, you are not any other god but the one, only and true god, full of righteousness and rich in mercy and grace. thank you for your mercies and blessings over my life. its not easy lord, infact it is painful. but i just want to stop the grumbling and complaining for once and praise you, and say thank you for everything, even this pain, the plans you have for me that are yet to unfolded, the fact that you have engraved me in the palm of your hands, the promises are too many lord. thank you jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by nkirubb: 11:16am On Apr 12, 2011
Faithful God, receive my praises today
O! Lord faithful you are and faithful are your works
in my life and my family.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 3:50am On Apr 13, 2011
Immortal God, receive my praise. Thank you for the gift of health and life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:02am On Apr 13, 2011
You are worthy of all praises Lord, You are worthy Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2011
Father thank you for all you have done for me and my family.We will praise you LORD for all eternity.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by nkirubb: 9:31am On Apr 13, 2011
Thank our King of Kings and Lord of Lords
let your name be praised forever
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by awa17(f): 10:30am On Apr 13, 2011
hail to the king, hail to the living word! blessed be thy holy name forever and ever. amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 6:05am On Apr 14, 2011
Thank You Jesus for Your mercies . Thank You Lord for open doors.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 6:08am On Apr 14, 2011
God of wonders beyond the galaxy!
You are awesome, you are beautiful, you are sweet.
Thank you for today.
I pray in goodluck in all I do this day
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:30am On Apr 14, 2011
Father to you be all praise now and forever more.Thank you LORD for the love and mercies upon my family.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by nkirubb: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2011
Father, I lift your name high above every other name
thank you faithful God for your supernatural help in my life
and in my family.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Yahuwfemi: 4:36pm On Apr 14, 2011
@nkirubb

What is His name?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sayso: 7:23am On Apr 15, 2011
Thank you LORD for todays blessings from you.Thank you for all the love and mercies upon my family.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Odunnu: 8:40am On Apr 15, 2011
Be thou exalted o Lord!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sammu(m): 9:34am On Apr 15, 2011
Thank You Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by nkirubb: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2011
Thank you faithful God for who you are and
your faithful works.
Let your name be praised forever
Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (391) (Reply)

Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime... / Dreams And Their Meanings/ Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.