Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,812 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (302) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369286 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by SimplePlan34: 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2019
Anytime I pray or praise God bad things happen to me
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:31pm On Apr 02, 2019
You are a great God, a miracle working God, unchangeable God, the great I am that I am, the ancient of days I thank you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 03, 2019
Faithful God, merciful God, mighty God, beautiful God, Marvellous God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2019
Imela, Chineke, amama masi, ekwueme, otito dirigi I thank you lord
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2019
The alpha and omega, the beginning and end, the first and last, the ancient of days, the I am that I am I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:45am On Apr 06, 2019
Alagbada ina, kabiyesi, kiniwu Judah, oba awon oba, olori aye ati orun modupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by coldnigger(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
Praised be you father king of king and Lord of lords
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:23am On Apr 07, 2019
Wonderful God, excellent God, faithful God, beautiful God, mighty God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by IyawoToBe(f): 11:02am On Apr 07, 2019
Hi all, Please what is the title of this Daily Confession book? I normally see it on Toke makinwa's Instagram story. Been looking for it.

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Everlasting father, I am that I am, the lord of host, the commander in chief of the heavenly army, the God whose cloak is fire I praise you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Gab25: 8:50am On Apr 08, 2019
See this video, you will be so encouraged
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBNLIZKc91k
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Gab25: 8:54am On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thank You gracious Father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:42am On Apr 09, 2019
let praises rise from the inside of me, lord I don't have enough money to give, I don't have the gold that will ever be enough to reverence you, but lord I thank you, i praise you, I worship and extol you oh God for all you are doing for me father... smiley
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2019
I have never seen any God like you, you are the ancient of days, the I am that I am, adonai, elshadai I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:26am On Apr 11, 2019
Father I want to always have reasons to praise you, I want to always have reasons to worship you forever and ever...
Ever glorious God, ever faithful God, the creator of heaven and earth, the rose of Sharon, the lion of the tribe of Judah I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:56am On Apr 12, 2019
The Alpha and omega, the beginning and end, the first and last, the creator of heaven and earth, the invicible God, I am that I am.. Jehovah!!! I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On Apr 13, 2019
Alagbara, you are a mighty God, eyin la to biju, you are a glorious God, everywhere I go, I see you right there, in the beauty of nations you shine all around, you are my everything, and my everything is you God, I worship you Lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2019
The all knowing God, the all discerning God, the Supreme leader of the universe, kabiyesi, you changeth not... I praise you Father, I praise you Jesus, I worship you Holy Spirit...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2019
Amazing God, exalted king, glorious God, beautiful God, Elshadai, Adonai, Yahweh, Jehovah I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
Alpha and omega, the ancient of days, zions king, ruler of the universe, omnipotent, omniscient God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:18am On Apr 17, 2019
Father of all fathers, the lord of lords, the God of gods, the almighty, the all powerful God...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Alagbara, alagbada ina, kabiyesi, oba awon oba, kiniwu Judah, eledumare, akamarama, chineke, imela Jesus I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2019
giver of life, our healer, our protector, our guide, our sustainer I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:11am On Apr 20, 2019
Merciful God, kind God, wonderful God, excellent God, faithful God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2019
It's because of your death and resurrection, we have hope today Jesus...

My God thank you for sending us your son

Jesus I thank you for your sacrifice

Holy Spirit I thank you being with us..

On behalf of Christian all over the world.. I thank you... Eshe, adupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
father of all fathers, God of all gods, king of kings, ancient of days, ancient zion's king, lion of the tribe Of the Judah, the rose of Sharon I thank you, I bless thou name I am that I am...

my trust is in you God.... you are the Lord of lords... You are the lord of host...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:18am On Apr 23, 2019
God the father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit I thank you, I bless your holy name...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by sholabentikay(m): 10:48am On Apr 23, 2019
Thank you father for your wonders in my family, you are the king of kings, arugbo ojo, oba ti kin tipa, oba ti kin paara oye, eni keta ninu ina, oba tiko yipada, eleti gboroye, eru jeje leti okun, oba lana oba loni oba titi aye gbogbo. i praise you my father. only you is worthy of my praise ...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:24am On Apr 24, 2019
Mighty God, faithful God, merciful God, great God, wonderful God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ogo fun odo agutan ti a pa fun ese araye
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2019
Almighty God, faithful God, merciful God, ancient of days, I am that I am I thank you..

(1) (2) (3) ... (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Remove The Vail" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.