Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (303) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369285 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Oba awon oba, kabiyesi, kiniwu Judah, alagbada ina, arugbo ojo modupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2019
Elohim, adonai, elshadai, Yahweh, Jehovah I thank you Father
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Alagbada ina, aragba Ribiti, arigbi rabata, kabiyesi, arugbo ojo modupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:21am On Apr 29, 2019
The father of fathers, the king of kings, the king of glory, the lord of host, the ancient of days I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2019
I will keep praising him no matter the situation, He is still God and can never change or compromise. I kneel down daily to say thank You lord for your mercies and Grace, you've been there for me and will forever be my Guide and provider.

I praise you lord not just for anything, but to the fact that you remain God and forever shall your name be praised. Amen
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Chiadikaobi(m): 7:37am On Apr 29, 2019
Dannyxy:
The father of fathers, the king of kings, the king of glory, the lord of host, the ancient of days I worship you...
My brother, I noticed you've been praising God all day and i want to know and confirm if that is the secret of the happiness you enjoy?

Please I await your reply because i have a reason asking such a question
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by clerkent(m): 8:58am On Apr 29, 2019
My father my father.GOD above gods.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:59am On Apr 29, 2019
Chiadikaobi:
My brother, I noticed you've been praising God all day and i want to know and confirm if that is the secret of the happiness you enjoy?

Please I await your reply because i have a reason asking such a question
my brother, 1st thesselonians 5:18 says "give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"..

Every morning I see, it's because of God's mercy, so I have a reason to thank God, there would always be problems in life, just as there would always be reason to praise God... It's your choice to either complain and grumble all day or be thankkful and have faith in God that all would be well ... May God grant us wisdom..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:15am On May 01, 2019
King of kings, lord of lords, the I am that I am, faithful God, Elohim, adonai, the ancient of days, the soon coming king, the lord of host , the ancient Zion's king, kadosh, Yahweh, Jehovah I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:17pm On May 02, 2019
Elohim , adonai, alpha and omega, God the father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit I thank you, I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:43am On May 04, 2019
Faithful God, mighty God, merciful God, wonderful God, great God I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:45am On May 04, 2019
The alpha and omega, the beginning and end, the ancient of days, Elohim and adonai, the lion of the tribe of Judah, the I am that I am, the lord of host I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:36am On May 05, 2019
Excellent God, my maker, my creator, my sustainer, my preserver, my keeper, my protector, my healer, my provider I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:08am On May 06, 2019
My father I thank you, God the father, God the son, God the Holy Spirit I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:56pm On May 07, 2019
Elohim adonai, ancient of days, almighty God, invincible God, great and all wise God...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2019
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah ralpha, Yahweh, Adonai, Elohim I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Smalliegirl: 6:42pm On May 08, 2019
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:42am On May 09, 2019
My father, my God, he who loves me, I thank you for everything about me...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Enuoyan: 12:01pm On May 09, 2019
الله أكبر
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:47am On May 10, 2019
Abasi mbong, eledumare, kabiyesi, olorun oba, imela chinike, Ubangiji yesu, Mai ceto, Mai Iko na gode.. Thank you for loving me so much my God..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:39am On May 11, 2019
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah ralpha, El -shadai, Elohim, Adonai, Yahweh I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:33am On May 12, 2019
King of kings, lord of lords, I am that I am, the ancient of days, wonderful God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On May 13, 2019
Marvelous God, excellent God, great God, wonderful God, mighty God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 2:32pm On May 13, 2019
THANK YOU JESUS
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:27am On May 14, 2019
Alagbara, kiniwu Judah, kabiyesi, olorun aye raye, oba awon oba modupe Jesu..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:50am On May 15, 2019
Ebezina, Chukwunonso, Imela, Chineke, Otito dirigi, Ekwueme, Akamarama...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:58am On May 16, 2019
very faithful God , wonderful king, merciful God, I am that I am, the ancient of days I thank you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 2:26pm On May 16, 2019
Awesome father. Good loving God.Trinity in council.My restorer. The lifter of my head. The Balm . My provider. Stiller of storms..Great Deliverer. Unquestionable God. Unquenchable Fire..The fourth man in the Fire. My Glory.....All honour n Adoration to you ALONE
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dafemich(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2019
Thank you Jesus. Because He lives, I live
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:51am On May 17, 2019
My keeper, my sustainer, my provider, my protector, my father I thank you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 7:47pm On May 17, 2019
Most gracious. Most glorious. Ancient of days. Adonai.prince of peace.. I bow in Awe....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2019
The ancient of days, the I am that I am, the almighty God, the ever loving God, he does not sleep or slumber, all powerful God, omnipotent, omniscient God I thank you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) (305) (306) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "Remove The Vail" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.