Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (326) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369688 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 6:52am On Dec 19, 2019
Father i magnify Your Holy Name today, Jesus I thank You, Holy spirit I praise You.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by izaray(f): 1:14pm On Dec 19, 2019
Thank you father for your grace and mercy upon my life and household
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2019
Jehovah, Jesus, my saviour, my Redeemer, my King, my Lord, my help, my sustainer, my keeper, my protector I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2019
Thank you Jesus...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2019
You are bigger than the biggest, stronger than the strongest, higher than the highest, soon coming king, the ancient of days, the I am that I am, the lion of the tribe of Judah, omniscient, omnipotent God I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:12am On Dec 21, 2019
Kabiyesi, olorun oba, eledumare, atoba jaye, arugbo ojo, kiniwu Judah, oba awon oba modupe...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit I thank you.. I worship the Trinity in council...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 6:34am On Dec 23, 2019
Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:30am On Dec 23, 2019
My preserver, my deliverer, my sustainer, my shield, my help, my keeper, my God, my Father I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 1:52pm On Dec 23, 2019
Everlasting to Everlasting. Mighty God, I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 8:26pm On Dec 23, 2019
The way maker,the Unchanging Changer,the God of all impossibilities,Hallowed be your name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 4:29am On Dec 24, 2019
Thank you lord for your unconditional love....you always made way.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2019
Behold , what manner love you have shown us, we are not Worthy, it's just your Mercy, it's just your grace, it's just your love God, there is none like you, none can be compared to you God...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 3:00pm On Dec 24, 2019
Covenant keeping God,you deserve the lifting up of my hands.As I bow down to worship you,I say YAHWEH.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:27am On Dec 25, 2019
Jesus my Redeemer, Jesus my king, Jesus my lord, Jesus my savior, Jesus my father, Jesus my all, Jesus My wonder, Jesus my going out of coming in, Jesus my protector, Jesus my shield, Jesus my wholeness, Jesus my health, Jesus my provider I thank you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 10:22am On Dec 25, 2019
Almighty....Majesty....Royalty....Saviour of the World...I worship You

Merry Christmas y’ll
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:07am On Dec 26, 2019
Lord of Lords, king of kings, ancient of days, the I am that I am, the rose of Sharon, king of glory, lord of host I worship you....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 11:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Father i thank You For the salvation of soul
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2019
Ever loving daddy....Thank you!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:29am On Dec 27, 2019
Yaweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Alpha and Omega, Hosanna, Jehovah you are too good , I bless and worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 3:59am On Dec 28, 2019
Thank Lord for yet another miracle ...All Glory to your holy Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:17am On Dec 28, 2019
Most wonderful, most beautiful, most kind, most glorious God, Elohim, Adonai I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by simiife: 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2019
Father I thank You for the salvation of my soul,i say be thou exalted in Jesus Name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:35am On Dec 29, 2019
It's been your mercy lord God, I thank you Jesus, I thank you for your love almighty God, you are faithful, you are kind, it has been you, it can only be you Jesus...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 12:09pm On Dec 29, 2019
Eternal rock of ages,the one who rules and reigns in the affairs of Men,i worship you in the beauty of holiness,my everlasting father.The solid rock on whom I stand,Thank you for the last Sunday in the month of December,Who am I that you are mindful of me Lord.Thank you for the gift of life,Thank you for the last minute miracles you are yet to dash out,thank You because I will be a beneficiary of the 11th Hour Miracle.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 12:43pm On Dec 29, 2019
The lord Strong n Mighty...I worship your Holy Name
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GeeCee(m): 5:07am On Dec 30, 2019
January 1 to date, Your grace kept me. Thank You Jesus.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:48am On Dec 30, 2019
God the father, God the son, God the holy spirit, I worship and bless the trinity in council.. Halleluyah to the king of Glory
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 3:16pm On Dec 30, 2019
My God is good all the time. Anen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
The Lily of the valies,The Rose of Sharon,The Alpha and Omega,You are God indeed,The I am that I am,there is no place for argument,You are God all by yourself.I worship you my heavenly father and I thank you in advance for the great Testimony which I will see by this time tomorrow.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 12:17am On Dec 31, 2019
All I have to say is THANK YOU LORD...The only God that never fails...my Help..my Hope n Strong Tower.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2019
Who am I that you are mindful of me Lord Who am I that you have shown me so much Mercy,much more than I deserve .
Thank you for the past 365 days,So many people we started together and are no more.it is by your mercies oh Lord,despite it's not been a smooth all round year,I believe in what you are going to do even before this day is over .I love you Jesus and I thank you my Messiah.

(1) (2) (3) ... (323) (324) (325) (326) (327) (328) (329) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.