Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369696 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2021
Mighty GOD, Excellent FATHER, KING OF GLORY, thank you for all that you have done and all that you are yet to do. I trust you LORD!! My strong defense, my life giver. Be exalted always MY KING.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:56am On Mar 22, 2021
The Lord of host, the King of glory, the Ancient of days, the I am that I am, the Rose of sharon I bless you Lord, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:29pm On Mar 23, 2021
Ancient of days, I am that I am, king of glory , Alpha and Omega, Lion of the tribe of Judah I worship you...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 9:38am On Mar 24, 2021
KING of glory, ELSHADAI, ADONAI, EVERLASTING GOD, I AM THAT I AM, JEHOHAH, THE CONSUMING FIRE. FATHER, I adore and glorify your most precious name. YOU alone are worthy of my praise. Thank you JESUS.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:40am On Mar 24, 2021
Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 9:15am On Mar 25, 2021
Awesome JEHOVAH, excellent JEHOVAH, no one like you. YOU loved me before the foundation of the earth. YOU paid the price so I can be reconciled to you. OBA awon oba. I glorify your name. Thank you SIR!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2021
Olorun to tobi, Olorun baba agba, Olorun agbaye, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Oba awon oba, Kiniwu Judah, Arugbo ojo modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:26am On Mar 26, 2021
Chineke idinma, Otito digirigi, Abasi mbong, Ekwueme, Chukwu narotito, Osanobua, Oghenetega I bless your great name Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:51am On Mar 27, 2021
Allah Ubangiji, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Sarkin duniya nagode yesu...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:42am On Mar 28, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God Holy Spirit, Yahweh I worship you Sir... I bless your name King of glory, I extol thee Lord of the heavenly host...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 12:39am On Mar 29, 2021
MIGHTY KING, EVERLASTING GOD, OMNIPOTENT, OMNISCIENCE, OMNIPRESENT GOD. My Redeemer and KING. I love you LORD. Thank you SIR....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 3:49am On Mar 29, 2021
Thank you my MAKER. You are beautiful in all your ways.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:34am On Mar 29, 2021
Way Maker, Miracle Worker, Promise Keeper, Light in the Darkness, My God, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2021
Merciful God, Kind God, Great God, Excellent God, Wonderful God, Miracle working God, Beautiful God I worship you Sir Yahweh...

1 Like

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2021
King of the whole earth, Master of the universe, Ancient of days, Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Rose of sharon, the Beginning and End, the Lord of host, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, my Protector, my Preserver, Jehovah, Yahweh I exalt your great and wonderful name Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai Ceto, Ubangiji yesu nagode....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:39am On Apr 02, 2021
Wonderful God, Great God, merciful God, Kind God, Beautiful God, Faithful God, Alpha and Omega, King of the whole earth, Glorious God I worship you Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:43am On Apr 03, 2021
Chineke Idinma, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Sarkin duniya, Abasi mbong, onishe Iyanu, Eledumare modupe Sir....
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2021
God of the sabbath, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit I extol you, thank you for your death and resurrection Lord Jesus, we have hope because of you, we have life because you, Yahweh I worship your great and Wonderful name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:32am On Apr 05, 2021
The Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of sharon, The King of glory, The Lord of host, The Ancient of days, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:50am On Apr 06, 2021
Alagbada Ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Oba awon oba, Kiniwu Judah, Olorun agbaye, Olowogbogboro modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 12:04pm On Apr 06, 2021
Great GOD you are worthy to receive glory, honor and power. I bless your holy name, ELSHADAI.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:03am On Apr 07, 2021
I bless the King of kings, I bless the Lord of lords, I bless the Ancient of days, I bless the King of glory, I bless the I am that I am, the Almighty God, the Rose of Sharon I worship you Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by christ1stlove(f): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2021
My Halleluyah belongs to YOU...Lord you deserve all of it and all of me.Grateful for all you do.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by pedrozone15(m): 10:43am On Apr 07, 2021
GOD of wonders. Exceptional CREATOR. My strong defense. I adore and glorify you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2021
The most excellent God, Jesus my saviour, Holy Spirit my love, my Creator, my Sustainer, my Shield, my Protector, my Help, the king of glory I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:06am On Apr 09, 2021
The Alpha and Omega, The King of glory, The Lord of host, The Ancient of days, The Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of sharon, The Almighty God I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:14pm On Apr 10, 2021
Ancient of days, I am that I am, King of glory, Lord of host I worship you, Yahweh I bless your great name.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:34am On Apr 11, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, I extol the trinity, I exalt you most high God, I exalt you Yahweh...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:58am On Apr 12, 2021
Alade ogo, Alade wura, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Oba awon oba, Olorun agbaye, Onishe Iyanu, Alagbgada ina, Olowogbogboro modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:28am On Apr 13, 2021
Great God, Excellent God, Kind God, Faithful God, Wonderful God, Beautiful God, Merciful God I worship you Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:04am On Apr 14, 2021
Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Nissi, Hosannah, Lion of the tribe of Judah I worship you Sir...

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.