Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (371) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369765 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Yahweh, Jehovah, Ebenezer, Hosannah I bless your great name Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:00am On Nov 06, 2021
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Arugbo ojo, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Olorun agbaye modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:42am On Nov 07, 2021
God of the sabbath day, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, Lord of host, Jehovah, Yahweh, Elohim I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Olorun agbaye, Alagbada ina, Olowogbogboro, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Chineke Idinma, Otito digirigi, Ekwueme, Aka'marama, Osanobua, Oghenetega I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, my Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Kc3000: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
All praise and worship to Your holy name, the heavens declare Your glory, Jehovah you are God all by Yourself. I worship You Father.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:14am On Nov 13, 2021
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu, Sarkin sarakuna, Allah na, nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2021
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2021
Alpha and Omega, Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, King of glory, Almighty God, Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Arugbo ojo, Olorun agbaye, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Alade wura modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Exalted King, Lord of host, I am that I am, Ancient of days, King of glory I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Chineke Idinma, Otito digirigi, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Imela, Agunne chemba 1, I worship you Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:59am On Nov 20, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, my Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 7:44am On Nov 21, 2021
I bring a sacrifice of praise unto you Lord the author and finisher of my faith.I believe in you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2021
God of the sabbath, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, my Yahweh, my Jehovah, my Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 5:51am On Nov 22, 2021
Thank for father for being there for me always.
Only you can do what no man can't do Jehovah
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:54am On Nov 22, 2021
Covenant keeping God, Destiny helper, Life Giver, Mountain mover, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of sharon, Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, there is nobody like you Yahweh, I bless your great name Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:25am On Nov 23, 2021
King of kings, King of glory, Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Alpha and Omega, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship your great name Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2021
You are Bigger than the biggest, Stronger than the strongest, Higher than the highest, Wiser than the wisest, Greater than the greatest, Mightier than the mightiest, All powerful, All Knowing God, I worship you Yahweh, Comptroller general of the universe I exalt you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by izaray(f): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
Way maker, miracle worker, the mighty man in battle, the fourth man in the fire, Thank you for all you've done in my life and family and that which you're yet to do
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2021
You are not a man that you should lie,neither a son of man that you should repent.
You are God and that is who you are,you open doors no man can shut.Thank you Jesus
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:29am On Nov 25, 2021
Sarkin duniya, Allah mai iko, Allah mai nasara, Allah mai ceto, Ubangiji yesu, Sarkin sarakuna, nagode Allah na...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:02am On Nov 26, 2021
Arugbo ojo, Kabiyesi, Eledumare, Onishe Iyanu, Olowogbogboro, Alagbada ina, Olorun baba agba,
Olorun agbaye modupe Sir...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2021
Ebezina, Chukwu nonso, Otito digirigi, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Imela Chineke, Abasi mbong, no one like you Lord Yahweh.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:05am On Nov 28, 2021
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy spirit, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Indescribable God, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Lion of the tribe of Judah, Rose of sharon, Ancient of days, I am that I am I worship you Lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:49am On Nov 30, 2021
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2021
Omniscient God, Omnipotent God, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Lion of the tribe of Judah, Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2021
Thank you father for the beautiful month of December
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:25am On Dec 02, 2021
Morning by morning new mercies i see,all I have needed,thy hands have provided.Thank you way maker.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2021
Creator of the heavens and earth, the Almighty God, King of glory, Lord of host, Ancient of days, I am that I am, Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Ebenezer I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by fairygeh(f): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2021
Immortal God, invisible God,how great thou art.

(1) (2) (3) ... (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.