Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (369733 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (391) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2022
I am that I am, The Lord of host, The King of Kings, the heavens and earth bow to your name Jesus, every tongue confess you are Lord, lift up your heads oh ye gates and be lifted up, ye everlasting doors and let the king of glory come in, who is this King of glory, my God Yahweh, the Lord strong and mighty in battle, The God of war, who reigns in majesty, Glorious God, he is the King of glory. Amen!!
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:06am On Jun 12, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the Sabbath day, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2022
Yahweh, Jehovah, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, my Ebenezer I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 1:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Marvelous God, Kind God, Beautiful God, Wonderful,
God, Miracle working God, Excellent God, Faithful God I worship you, Jehovah, Yahweh you are great.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
Alpha and Omega, I am that I am, Lion of the tribe of Judah, The Rose of Sharon, The King of glory, The Lord of host, Jehovah, Yahweh I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2022
Olorun to tobi, Olorun baba agba, Eledumare, Kabiyesi, Onishe Iyanu, Oniduro mi, Alagbada ina modupe Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Maynman: 3:57pm On Jun 16, 2022
Dannyxy:
Olorun to tobi, Olorun baba agba, Eledumare, Kabiyesi, Onishe Iyanu, Oniduro mi, Alagbada ina modupe Sir.

Hope you know eledumare and Yahweh are 2 different gods
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:07am On Jun 17, 2022
Yahweh, Ebube dike, Otito dirigi, Akamarama, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Agunne chemba, i worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Maynman: 9:08am On Jun 17, 2022
Dannyxy:
Yahweh, Ebube dike, Otito dirigi, Akamarama, Ekwueme, Osanobua, Oghenetega, Agunne chemba, i worship you Lord.

How many deities are you worshipping?
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:51am On Jun 18, 2022
Sarkin duniya, Sarkin sarakuna, Allah Mai iko, Allah Mai nasara, Allah Mai ceto, Ubangiji, Yeshua nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:16am On Jun 19, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Sabbath day, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Maynman: 9:17am On Jun 19, 2022
Dannyxy:
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Sabbath day, God of the Trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.

You forgot Yahweh father? Elohim

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2022
my God, my Sustainer, my Keeper, my Protector, my Shield, my Lover, my Helper, my Yahweh I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:28am On Jun 21, 2022
Jehovah jireh, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah ralpha, Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Yahweh I worship You, I exalt Thee.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:44am On Jun 22, 2022
Faithful God, Kind God, Merciful God, Great God, Wonderful God, Mighty God, Excellent God, Yahweh the King of the whole earth I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2022
You are Bigger than the biggest, Stronger then the strongest , Greater than the greatest, Wiser than the wisest, Higher than the highest, The Ancient of days, Yahweh the King of glory I worship you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Alade wura, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Olorun oba, Chinike Idinma, Otito dirigi, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya nagode, Yahweh be praised
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Healthrelatedjo: 3:45am On Jun 26, 2022
Agbanilagbatan
Eshey baba
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the sabbath day, God of the trinity, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by ichuka(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Thank you my Father,my Lord and my God for your Mercy and favour that's sure everyday of my life
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:48am On Jun 27, 2022
Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Mai iko, Mai nasara, Sarkin sarakuna, Sarkin duniya, Sarkin Aljanah, Ubangiji, Allah nagode.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 6:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
Alagbada ina, Kabiyesi Eledumare, Onishe iyanu, Alade wura, Olorun Oba, Olowogbogboro, Oniduro mi modupe sir
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Ebube dike, Oghenetega, Osanobua, Ekwueme, Akamarama, Imela chineke, Abasi mbong I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by timy21(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2022
Haba Father, thank you for today, I give glory, honor and adoration.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2022
King of kings,
Lord or lords,
I am that I am,
Ancient of days,
Lord of host,
Jehovah,
Yahweh I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2022
Hosannah in the highest, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah nissi, Jehovah ralpha, Omnipresent God, Omnipotent God, YAHWEH i worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:12am On Jul 03, 2022
Yahweh, God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit, God of the Trinity, God of the sabbath day, Jehovah I bless your name Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2022
You are Bigger than biggest Lord, Greater than the greatest, Wiser than the wisest, Stronger than the strongest, Higher than the highest, Omnipotent God, Omniscient God, Yahweh I bless your wonderful name Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2022
Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, Hosannah, Ebenezer, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Sir.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 11:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Miracle Working God, Exalted King of glory, Lord of host, I am that I am, Ancient of days, King of kings, Almighty Yahweh, I worship you Lord.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 12:40pm On Jul 07, 2022
Elohim, Adonai, Elshadai, You reign forever Ancient Zion’s King, God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Israel, God of heaven, Yahweh, Jehovah I worship you Lord.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (391) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses: 17 Facts People Should Know About Them / Sincere Milk — "The Most Essential Task" / Nairaland Bible Quiz-you can join anytime...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.