Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy (4179 Views)

Stunts Ladies Who Are 25+ Shouldn't Be Pulling / Things You Shouldn't Be Ashamed Of Doing Or Asking When With The Opposite Sex / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by DExplorer1: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
It's Official! Shaybe is sick.
This isn't a way to hit at the Nigerian dudes. Alot of these men are FREE of your claims. I'm so against your post.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
True2myself24:

I'm sorry you've had these experiences with Nigerian men but you shouldn't categorize all of them. I'm Ghanaian and I'm dating a Nigerian man and he's nothing like what you described. Maybe you're swimming in the wrong pool of fish.
Oh sweets,there will always be exceptions to the rule. Matter of fact is that they do not appeal to me personally but i have mates who have alright relationships. No skin off my nose. But....this is in retaliation to all the crap spouted on here on a daily basis about nigerian girls. What's good for the goose etc..
By starting this post, i knew I'd get some stick for it but i genuinely do not care because I as person have no use for them. Not my cup of tea. If it floats your boat, by all means be happy and I'll be happy for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by nipeks001(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: I'm coming back to reply the remaining scumbags. I dey go watch tv for now. You are alllll a bunch of losers except for lalaosky and my fellow lovely ladies. The rest of you will blow a gasket. Bunch of ugly p-r-i-c-ks!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
now it is clearly evident that ur brain is deviated from normal state.Just because you are poor and lazier than the guy that drew the japanese flag and a guy had to use you and dump u does not mean u should start downloading nonsense 4rm ur retar.ded brain on this threadAnd btw u said it was 8 yrs u last dated:i would bet my last kobo that d reason u are not dating is bcoz u are fugly rather than because of men's behaviour.MUMU,without u d world would have to fee one less id.iot.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by nipeks001(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
Infact u are st.upid.You'd win a nobel prize 4 d best crap writer.Abeg if e too dy pain,make u turn lesbian o instead of showing ur stupidity on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:
It's Official! Shaybe is sick.
This isn't a way to hit at the Nigerian dudes. Alot of these men are FREE of your claims. I'm so against your post.
How do you know? have you dated one yourself?? tongue Mate this is the internet..not trying to hit back at anyone. Lots of opinions get aired here on a daily basis where women are on the recieving end. Thought i'd actually air mine as well. Don't see 190 the c-u-n-t getting stick for liking white chicks. Some of you guys don't like naija women, fine. I don't like most of you either and I'm entitled to my opinion as much as the next naija dolt with his brains dangling between his legs. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by eldoradoxx: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: 1) They possess this misplaced sense of "it is a man's world". When really it belongs to both sexes. Both have their roles to play.
2) He would never see you as an equal regardless of your achievements. Their sole aim is to dominate and have you subservient.
3)Fidelity is a word which is totally foreign to them.
4)Majority have the personlity of a wet dish rag hence the reason why they feel they need to have money before girls will look at them.
5) Totally unimaginative- the art of romance is lost on them and also its subtleties.
6) They are often loud and aggressive. Wherever there is a group of Nigerian men, you can hear them from miles away.
7)They are just crap
coolThey are full of s-h-i-t
9) Most are potential abusers
10) They are generally ugly grin
Manifestation of heart break!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
nipeks001:
now it is clearly evident that ur brain is deviated from normal state.Just because you are poor and lazier than the guy that drew the japanese flag and a guy had to use you and dump u does not mean u should start downloading nonsense 4rm ur retar.ded brain on this threadAnd btw u said it was 8 yrs u last dated:i would bet my last kobo that d reason u are not dating is bcoz u are fugly rather than because of men's behaviour.MUMU,without u d world would have to fee one less id.iot.
omo, did matter pain you gan o. Call me fugly, still wouldn't have you even if you came with the numbers for tonight's euromillions. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by nipeks001(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: Nonsense when the spot light is on you males eh? All your replies prove my point! Even I was an ugly obese chick(which I'm not) and single(again I'm not) wouldn't piss on you lot if you were on fire.
Who ask u question:guilty conscience
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
This chic probably got ghetto gagged by the EDL nutters... undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
eldoradoxx: Manifestation of heart break!
ode, what is heartbreak in this matter. Are naija men the only ones on the planet? Una game no tight, girls are realising this and opting out. You can all stay here and be getting butt hurt about this, my prayer is that girls realise that they are meant to be treated better than you lot treat em and give you feral bunch the boot. I'm advocating dating and marrying outside.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: 1) They possess this misplaced sense of "it is a man's world". When really it belongs to both sexes. Both have their roles to play.
2) He would never see you as an equal regardless of your achievements. Their sole aim is to dominate and have you subservient.
4)Majority have the personlity of a wet dish rag hence the reason why they feel they need to have money before girls will look at them.
5) Totally unimaginative- the art of romance is lost on them and also its subtleties.
6) They are often loud and aggressive. Wherever there is a group of Nigerian men, you can hear them from miles away.
7)They are just crap

hmmm I don't think they're all like that and what you listed here can apply to many other men (e.g French people are very very noisy too, especially when they're abroad)

it seems there are a lot of "nigerian girls are bad" nigerian guys are bad" on that website, so I just suggest that if you don't like them you shoud look out but not make such generalisations
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
I had to read the posts again and she's just seeking attention... undecided

She probably suffers from ADD(attention deficit disorder)...

I'm out, yo... cool
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by eldoradoxx: 8:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby: I'm coming back to reply the remaining scumbags. I dey go watch tv for now. You are alllll a bunch of losers except for lalaosky and my fellow lovely ladies. The rest of you will blow a gasket. Bunch of ugly p-r-i-c-ks!!!!!! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Sharrrrrrrrrrrap! When you were saying yes to those naija guys because u were too ho.rny to use ur brain, I am sure you didn't ve this opinion!!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by nipeks001(m): 8:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby:
omo, did matter pain you gan o. Call me fugly, still wouldn't have you even if you came with the numbers for tonight's euromillions. tongue
who is decieving this baboon.I can see 4rm ur description of "ur own naija men",u probably dated razz and village guyz.Just bcoz u can't attract good guyz that will treat u well doest not mean u should start spilling nonsense hear abt 9ja men.And btw u are stu.pid
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by eldoradoxx: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby:
ode, what is heartbreak in this matter. Are naija men the only ones on the planet? Una game no tight, girls are realising this and opting out. You can all stay here and be getting butt hurt about this, my prayer is that girls realise that they are meant to be treated better than you lot treat em and give you feral bunch the boot. I'm advocating dating and marrying outside.
LWKMD, u re very funny I must confess! Lemme ask you, between naija boys and Oyibo albinios who used u more?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by abiL(f): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
Why are you guys getting mad?!

She's not attracted to Nigerian men. Her personal preference. Let her be, don't start cursing her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
DailyNews: OP, may your wish never to be with or marry a Nigerian man come to reality! And may all the females that agreed with the OP's points NEVER be or marry a Nigerian man...and the people say...

Plz op can you and your supporters just say AMEN to this sincere prayer plz
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by MrsChima(f): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
If all the harsh things she said stems from heartbreak....then what that say about the men that said the same things about women

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by DExplorer1: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby:
How do you know? have you dated one yourself?? tongue Mate this is the internet..not trying to hit back at anyone. Lots of opinions get aired here on a daily basis where women are on the recieving end. Thought i'd actually air mine as well. Don't see 190 the c-u-n-t getting stick for liking white chicks. Some of you guys don't like naija women, fine. I don't like most of you either and I'm entitled to my opinion as much as the next naija dolt with his brains dangling between his legs. cool
Hahaha, dear, whoever made you have these impressions must be flogged. I think from the bolded above, i understand your defence mantra; context-wise. Speaking for the black-women is good but not using a general tag; the Nigerian men, that's wrong! The 190 you mentioned is a clown that speaks from past pains and i'm one of those that thinks he's just been silly with his Nigerian girls comment. I know this post is your opinion, i'd advise you not to live with it. Nigerian men are better in ways than your supposed claims. I'm so against you on this.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by MrsChima(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
In what ways are nigerian men better?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by UjSizzle(f): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2012
Bwahahahahahahaha damn!
I honestly can't believe people are crying over this. Upon the babe just dey air her own opinion eh..see how una dey para.

All those guys that say crazy stuffs about naija girls does it also mean a girl's trampled on their piss poor hearts? Even the girls ain't bashing ur heads in like this.

Humour doesn't exist on NL when you're taking the piss. Noted

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by UjSizzle(f): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Hahaha, dear, whoever made you have these impressions must be flogged. I think from the bolded above, i understand your defence mantra; context-wise. Speaking for the black-women is good but not using a general tag; the Nigerian men, that's wrong! The 190 you mentioned is a clown that speaks from past pains and i'm one of those that thinks he's just been silly with his Nigerian girls comment. I know this post is your opinion, i'd advise you not to live with it. Nigerian men are better in ways than your supposed claims. I'm so against you on this.
stop acting like you don't see half the posts on naija girls that aren't from 190 n none of them actually specifies 'some nigerian girls', so why's she wrong in putting hers this way?
Maybe y'all ain't guilty, but if nobody's calling them on their error you should just leave her alone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by DExplorer1: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
You married a NIGERIAN. That's my evidence!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by DExplorer1: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2012
uj_sizzle:
stop acting like you don't see half the posts on naija girls that aren't from 190 n none of them actually specifies 'some nigerian girls', so why's she wrong in putting hers this way?
Maybe y'all ain't guilty, but if nobody's calling them on their error you should just leave her alone!
Nah! The failure of few to treat their women right won't justify the general call most especially when it's somewhat borne from ugly experiences. It's stupefying to believe the highlighted about Nigerian men and each point for me is under scrutiny, thence, placing her on probation. I'm so against the content of this thread.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by roymary: 10:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Few more years and Mr Chima will be free again!

We can't wait.
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by roymary: 10:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
@OP

Since you are married to a Lebanese we know your type. Dirty girl
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by ajadek(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
7)They are just crap
I disagre with u on no 10,in african and europe asia,nigeria men is most sexiest man,av u been gana,abidjan,cotonour,mali and see their men?then on the remaining 9 sentence,I don't av anything to say,it happon everywere,a lot of crap man and woman all over the world,anyway blame the victim
Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

You married a NIGERIAN. That's my evidence!
Her man sounds like the exception not the rule.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
D-Explorer:

Nah! The failure of few to treat their women right won't justify the general call most especially when it's somewhat borne from ugly experiences. It's stupefying to believe the highlighted about Nigerian men and each point for me is under scrutiny, thence, placing her on probation. I'm so against the content of this thread.
Fair enough, you are allowed not to like it. Appreciate your civility.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by shaybebaby(f): 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
If all the harsh things she said stems from heartbreak....then what that say about the men that said the same things about women
They are in denial hun.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be With A Nigerian Guy by DExplorer1: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
shaybe baby:
Fair enough, you are allowed not to like it. Appreciate your civility.
You're on my like list.

(1) (2) (3)

My View On Multiple Dating / Photo Of The Floor Length Hair This Girl Rock Will Wow You. / Woman With Two Vaginas Pregnant Despite Doctor’s Claim She’s Infertile (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.