Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,094 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:48 AM

How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. (5610 Views)

Lipstick Left Woman With Swollen Lips - Lady Claims (Graphic Photos) / My Lips Is Getting Black / How Do I Make My Hair Curly And Beautiful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. by misterhillz(m): 12:50am On Nov 13, 2012
I need tips on how to make my lips red again due to smoking.no insults please
Re: How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. by malontee(m): 1:08am On Nov 13, 2012
Its not far fetched...I think Red lipstick can Go cheesy cheesy
Re: How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. by misterhillz(m): 1:11am On Nov 13, 2012
malon tee: Its not far fetched...I Red lipstick can Go cheesy cheesy
lol..guy give me better advice na.
Re: How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. by Nobody: 4:56am On Nov 13, 2012
You must stop smoking first. Next you to need to start drinking beetroot daily. To help bring your natural color back more quickly, rub lemon juice on your lips 3 times daily and let it soak in for 10 minutes before you eat or drink anything. Also keep something to moisturize your lips so that they do not become cracked from the lemon juice. If you do this daily you should see some changes by the end of the month.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. by misterhillz(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
FortuneTeller: You must stop smoking first. Next you to need to start drinking beetroot daily. To help bring your natural color back more quickly, rub lemon juice on your lips 3 times daily and let it soak in for 10 minutes before you eat or drink anything. Also keep something to moisturize your lips so that they do not become cracked from the lemon juice. If you do this daily you should see some changes by the end of the month.
thank you sweetheart. do you know were i can get beetroot? it's very hard to find.i heard lip balm works too.
Re: How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
You can ask at the local markets, but you will probably have to make it yourself. Slice the beet into small pieces, blend it with some lemon juice, then sieve it. A few people may even sell the beet root powder. It looks like this-->http://amzn.to/RAxArJ. Mix the powder with a little water and make a paste or scrub for your lips. Someone tried Oniru market at lekki at I think they were able to find it.
Re: How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. by misterhillz(m): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
FortuneTeller: You can ask at the local markets, but you will probably have to make it yourself. Slice the beet into small pieces, blend it with some lemon juice, then sieve it. A few people may even sell the beet root powder. It looks like this-->http://amzn.to/RAxArJ. Mix the powder with a little water and make a paste or scrub for your lips. Someone tried Oniru market at lekki at I think they were able to find it.
thanks so much smiley
Re: How Do I Make My Lips Red Again. by OCTAVO: 3:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Apply ointment like ‘Rubb‘ it works too. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19 Vaccine: Lagos Considers Other Sources To Achieve Herd Immunity / Deadly Virus Insect. / COVID-19: Two Patients Test Negative In Enugu, One New Case Reported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.