Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

The Igbo Surrogate Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Surrogate Question (728 Views)

Ali Bongo The Igbo President In Gabon The Real Photo / Bukola Saraki - I Can Never Be A Surrogate For Anybody / I Refuse To Be A Surrogate President, Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Surrogate Question by NegroNtns(m): 5:26am On Nov 13, 2012
Watch for this post, I will soon be sharing with you all how we should handle the "Igbo" population in Yorubaland.
Re: The Igbo Surrogate Question by whitecat007: 6:03am On Nov 14, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Watch for this post, I will soon be sharing with you all how we should handle the "Igbo" population in Yorubaland.
Re: The Igbo Surrogate Question by ebere1712: 6:20am On Nov 14, 2012
This Negro_nts wants to use Igbos to make their kpomo nation look relevant or important. Igbos please I implore yous to activate your ignore mode. This sh.emale is everywhere convulsing about everything Igbo, as if he/she has no nation to worry about. Useless mgbati *Ignore mode activited* undecided
Re: The Igbo Surrogate Question by sleekdot(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2012
following
Re: The Igbo Surrogate Question by FreeGlobe(f): 6:54am On Nov 14, 2012
The only problem will be when you refer the igbo population in Lagos as the igbo population in yorobberland. why not mind you business in your osun cave. You are shouting igbos in lagos this and that while agberoshola your governor is running the worst governance ever in the history of man. You alayes need to be deported back to your cave yorobberland of mud and archaic dirty houses. you want to turn lagos to ibadan.
Re: The Igbo Surrogate Question by Standing5(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2012
FreeGlobe: The only problem will be when you refer the igbo population in Lagos as the igbo population in yorobberland. why not mind you business in your osun cave. You are shouting igbos in lagos this and that while agberoshola your governor is running the worst governance ever in the history of man. You alayes need to be deported back to your cave yorobberland of mud and archaic dirty houses. you want to turn lagos to ibadan.
It may interest you to know that Osun is no match for states created in similar circumstance as Osun state. . . states like Ebonyi, if know what i am talking of.
@topic, Nice topic.
Re: The Igbo Surrogate Question by FreeGlobe(f): 8:36am On Nov 14, 2012
Standing5: It may interest you to know that Osun is no match for states created in similar circumstance as Osun state. . . states like Ebonyi, if know what i am talking of.
@topic, Nice topic.
ok, oyo. replace the osun in my post with oyo. Thank you.
Re: The Igbo Surrogate Question by Standing5(m): 8:57am On Nov 14, 2012
^^Ignore Button activated.
Re: The Igbo Surrogate Question by nku5: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2012
@OP - no worry. The yoruba population and their property in the UK is also about to undergo proper "handling" by the BNP and other far right groups.

(1) (Reply)

2bn For Construction Of V.P Namdi Sambo Official Residence And Others / Obasanjo Before Bola Ige’s Statue * A Decade After Assassination / Five Siblings Die In Lagos Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.