Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Is It Proper To Reduce Your Age To Get a Job? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is It Proper To Reduce Your Age To Get a Job? (19040 Views)

BOI To Reduce Unemployment Rate By Single Digit / What Is The Proper Way Of Sending CV Through Email? / Is It Proper To Quit So Soon?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Is It Proper To Reduce Your Age To Get a Job? by castel428: 4:50pm On May 16, 2017
sunjos79:
I dont pretend.I will reduce it again and again.this is my world and it left with me not to let opportunity pass me bye.GEJ,OBJ,DAVID MARK etc have false ages.I dont know the problem with we poor and our holy holy stigma.soonest u wud realize that any job graduate entry level will be 20yrs of which it would be dawn on u.let put God out of it.prophet samuel had to lie in the bible to king saul when he went to anoint david.pls wise up!unless ur cert reveal ur age.pls if u c any openings that u can not tell lie,pls send it to my email:
adigunbobo@gmail.com.i will appreciate it.or call me on 07037837370.i promise u i would not be detected.

Abeg me too wan reduce ma age but don't know how to go abt it. I need to apply for my MSc and I want to reduce my age cz I also want to be applying for jobs but the issue is not just the DOB in waec cert but that of school transcript. I really don't know what to do and I want to apply for international passport and any age I use there can't be changed again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / What Is The Implication Of Accepting A Job Without An Employment Letter? / My Boss Refuses To Pay Me My Salary For June Till Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.