Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,512 members, 7,808,871 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs (5776 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Graduate Training Programme 2013 / KPMG Graduate Training 2013: Any info? / Computer Science Students Need Industrial Training Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by ambrosini593(m): 8:18am On Nov 13, 2012
Sometimes I still wonder after passing through the rigorous interviews and graduate trainee prgrams one will still have to wait for long before getting employed. A friend of mine is still waiting after 9months since he finished his graduate trainee program. How long yours took you? Share your experience
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by 234GT(m): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Abeg, in which company did your friend do the training?
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by dilbert100: 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
still waiting after 9 months that sucks
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by mascot87(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
yea bro,but it was while iI was serving. The company iI served at placed me under their graduate training department and iI gaind a lot of experience and # from them
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by bright007(f): 3:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
I comment my reserve
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by markus1133: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
doesnt mater what comment you are ..like really
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by Abujafood: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Most of the Govt run graduate training programs especially those by NDE are waste of time. You're better off acquiring professional certifications or working for free to gain work experience with some companies!

1 Like

Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by OILOFGLADNESS: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2012
ambrosini593: Sometimes I still wonder after passing through the rigorous interviews and graduate trainee prgrams one will still have to wait for long before getting employed. A friend of mine is still waiting after 9months since he finished his graduate trainee program. How long yours took you? Share your experience

it depends on the ccompany, if i may ask which company?

graduate trainees are trained to be employed in the coy
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by bid4rich(m): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Graduate trainee is good if they even call you up at all. Wayo dem dey inside small sha o just to cover up some mess
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by ngmart(m): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
No comment i watch my words
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by chinedum13(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
just passing by, pls what's graduate trainee programm all about ke? grin grin grin
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by slimming: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
It is not a job offer opportunity, it was a training. He should start from there.
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by mkoabiola: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thank God if dey kal u 4 graduate training cos is beta dan none.
Meanwhile,@op u ar nt sayin d truth .9mths ke?dats tooo much
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by Walexz02(m): 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
U better go find one factory join.(wey dem go dey pay u wages). Stay dia dey waste ur time.
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by excondido(m): 7:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
graduate training jobs? that is something that can worth the wait na abi!
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by tpapi: 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Tel ur freind dat they av taken d candidates dat they need
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by yommy2sure(m): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
abeg its 'graduate trainee jobs'...not training
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by dljbd1(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
AVWENAGHA: 3rd to comment
Congratz
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by ikakahu(m): 8:30am On Nov 14, 2012
I did one that was arranged by NNPC/some major oil coys.At the beginning,we were told that we wont be employed after the training but just a platform for us to come into the industry.Some guys then turned down the offer cos they were already earning fat salaries but I had no option than to take the offer.You could imagine being a trainee on contract status(worse than graduate trainee job cos no hope of being employed by the firm after the training unlike graduate trainee that all you need is performance and promotion,with time),as if the future has nothing for you but today,I tell you,I am what I am because of that training coupled with GOD's favor.I had to spend some months at home after the training before getting another job which almost paid me times three of what I was earning as a trainee.God restored all that I lost that period.

So am advising that when you have such an opportunity,key into it and work diligently,be yourself,stay away from office politics,be focused,be respectful to all especially your superiors because some of superiors are actually watching you and these are the guys that will recommend you in future job openings because they are already well rooted in the industry.

In conclusion,I think such trainings are meaningful and add values to us as well.I ve benefited from such and ll always encourage us to go into it with positive attitude.
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by anintia(m): 9:27am On Nov 14, 2012
most of them are not for real
Re: Have You Benefited From Graduate Training Jobs by frankmorris: 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
the issue is that i have not seen any to apply for,of which if giving the privilege i will appreciate that allot,being a trainee is all about impacting skills on you and making you competent of whatever discipline you acquired in other words making you useful to the society and human race at large .any one with vital information should keep me posted.

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Recruitment: 60+ Positions / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment / Nigerian Army Dssc What Is Happening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.