Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo (3205 Views)

Lpfo And Hpfo Allocations Available / Genuine Buyer Wants Genuine Seller Of Blco With Confirmable Allocation / Blco Genuine Seller Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo by whiteshark(m): 12:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Good day Ladies and gentlemen,

We are brokers, mandate and representatives of various companies requiring the above named products in bulk or PFI. Genuine sellers or their mandates are required to fill in these request therefore, we will appreciate if:

1) You send full name of your company and contact person for LOI
2) You provide any form of POP
3) Send us your procedure including terms and price +- either local or ex platt.

All information or inquiries should be sent to manero@excite.com.

Regards,
Tony Manero
+2348185205300
Re: Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo by whiteshark(m): 10:29am On Nov 20, 2012
Hello all, im still waiting to hear from prospective genuine sellers of these product. Please get in touch
Re: Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo by feco300: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2012
I sent a mail to you
Re: Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo by whiteshark(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
feco300: I sent a mail to you

I did not see your email. Can u send it again?? Thanks
Re: Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo by domiron: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
LPFO,yes we have.But are ur buyers serious?.No time for kidds play,period.
Re: Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo by Isaacfrank: 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2013
We are facilitator to seller mandate in NIGERIA.our aims is to connect endbuyer and buyer mandate with buyer facilitator.who want to buy crude oil products like.D2.LPFO,BLCO,FLCO.LPG,LNG,JP54,PALM OIL.MAZUT.contact us if only when you want to buy.phone number 08182576398.contact email address: i.frank@mail.com
Re: Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo by uzotima: 9:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
I need dpk 100kmt,open buyers side, if u got, pm me plz.

Uzo okpala
Re: Genuine Seller (seller's Mandate) Needed For Pms, Ago, Dpk, Lpfo, Blco And Hpfo by easternunion: 9:27am On Oct 10, 2013
If you have sincere interest in bulk purchase (Tank Farm, STS) of AGO, you will do well contacting us, and we will take it from there and match your order with a ready seller.

Email: easternu9ion@gmail.com
Phone: 08030654233

(1) (Reply)

Heidelberg KORD 64 For Sale / Sachet Water And Dispenser Water System / We Are Direct Importers On All Kind Of Men's Suit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.