Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,496 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! (16234 Views)

Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / US Secession Petitions Filed For 50 States / Romney And Obama: Who Won The First Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ugosample: Those people against Obama are either racists or religious fanatics... My opinion!
Do not magnify this as racism. Bush was unloved by many and we never mention racism cos he isnt black ? Entropy is natural order; A people have to change or be changed with time. Its either Texas secedes today or they will secede tomorrow, so why not today ? You can not force people to a union. Texas have my support if they seek to find their separate destiny as a people. Nature and Nature's God will be with them.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by mu2sa2: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mgbadike80: ^^ thanks for explaining. Nice to know that american judicial system can equally be hijacked into perpetual adjoinments.
So u never knew before that capitalism perpetuates oppression through the legal system. The judges and the courts exist in Nigeria and all capitalist system to ensure the continuation of the system of the rich getting richer and the poor, poorer.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
manny4life:
You're funny. Who's declaring no-fly zone? Is TX a sovereign nation?

America is not being gang raped, it's crazy fuckerz who can't stand Obama, nothing else.

Never say never - when it comes to world politics....

It's the grand chessboard, and it's either Obama gets sacrificed(kicked out), or something "unbelievable" happens, if this continues... It's going to garner more steam with time...

Do you remember how the tea party started? - just peep what they were able to achieve at the polls during the US House of Congress elections...
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
YOU GUYS SHOULD FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DISCUSS,NO MEDIA IS CARRYING THAT NEWS IN US,SEX SCANDALS AND FISCAL CLIFF ARE THE PRIORITIES.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:
YOU GUYS SHOULD FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DISCUSS,NO MEDIA IS CARRYING THAT NEWS IN US,SEX SCANDALS AND FISCAL CLIFF ARE THE PRIORITIES.

Have you ever heard about media blackout?

Well, it's all over the news in the UK..
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Smooyis(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
There is strenght in unity. The state of texas should wise up, and realize dat there is greatness in oneness.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by manny4life(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

Never say never - when it comes to world politics....

It's the grand chessboard, and it's either Obama gets sacrificed(kicked out), or something "unbelievable" happens, if this continues... It's going to garner more steam with time...

Do you remember how the tea party started? - just peep what they were able to achieve at the polls during the US House of Congress elections...

When we get to that point, we shall cross it.

Obama isn't going anywhere in as long as Democrats control the senate - the ONLY CONGRESS THAT HAS AUTHORITY TO DECLARE WAR.

What did the tea party achieve? Where is Palin today? Republicans had always controlled the house, which they still do, while Democrats control the senate, which they still do, NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Like I said, NOTHING IS HAPPENING, ANGRY TEXANS ARE JUST BLOWING HOT AIR.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by VeronicaD: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
These petitions don't come from the states but people who live in them and some not even residents. Just because they have signatures it doesn't make it valid. No state can legally secede from the US. This has nothing to do with sovereignty of states but by agreements at the end of the Civil war that bound Texas and all states of the Union from that time forward. In 1869 Texas, the troublemakers, challenged it in court and it was deemed that it was Unconstitutional for any state to try and secede from the United States. These people will get into a lot of trouble in the end if they keep it up and those that are instigating it all and if they talk about stirring up an internal war over it can and probably will be arrested for sedition. This is no time for anyone to be talking about this. The majority has spoken and a lot of the petitions are from people in states that gave their Electoral votes and the majority of votes in the popular vote to Obama. You keep saying he is doing unconstitutional things and treasonable things but where is the law behind it. Sounds like something people think they know but don't know. Some of these bills are compromised and they have voted on them Democrat and Republican alike. He merely signs them into law but is blamed for all of them. He has invited those of both parties including Romney to help fix things. He has extended his hand to others and yet you spit in his face. What kind of people are these filing petitions? I would rather they leave and go to another country than stay here and spit also on our Constitution. We are in the 21st Century condemning the Middle East many of the same people, yet you are trying to do the same thing, work outside of the law and some for religion which has never had any place in government. I think the Tea Party has caused most of this and they need to be stopped.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
it all about the tea party extremists and some racists red neck. But who give a hoot about America self destructing. there bullying of other nation might stop.American will regret not voting ron Paul or Gary Johnson. they decide to choose from two nitwits.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
manny4life:
When we get to that point, we shall cross it.

Obama isn't going anywhere in as long as Democrats control the senate - the ONLY CONGRESS THAT HAS AUTHORITY TO DECLARE WAR.

What did the tea party achieve? Where is Palin today? Republicans had always controlled the house, which they still do, while Democrats control the senate, which they still do, NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

Like I said, NOTHING IS HAPPENING, ANGRY TEXANS ARE JUST BLOWING HOT AIR.

How many seats did the tea party win during the last US congress elections?? - Sarah Palin is/was irrelevant, she was never part of the movement, she was a just a glory hunter...

However, don't be surprised when people start leaving the sinking ship, to save themselves - this is politics, mate....

I wish Obama the best, anyway..
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

Have you ever heard about media blackout?

Well, it's all over the news in the UK..

"MEDIA BLACK OUT or WHITE OUT", IT IS FALSE EVEN FOX NEWS IS NOT CARRYING THAT FAKE NEWS,
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

"MEDIA BLACK OUT or WHITE OUT", IT IS FALSE EVEN FOX NEWS IS NOT CARRYING THAT FAKE NEWS,

But the news is legit....
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by manny4life(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

How many seats did the tea party win during the last US congress elections?? - Sarah Palin is/was irrelevant, she was never part of the movement, she was a just a glory hunter...

However, don't be surprised when people start leaving the sinking ship, to save themselves - this is politics, mate....

I wish Obama the best, anyway..

Are you referring to Republicans as Tea Party? I ask because Republicans out rightly condemned the Tea Party Movement when they became more destructive. I need to know what exactly you're talking about.

This is politics where everyone has a vested interest. So, who's leaving the sinking ship and who's saving themselves?

I wish him the best as well...
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
[quote author=shymexx]

I wish Obama the best, anyway..[/quot

obomber will be using more drones on tribal Pakistani areas.debt sky rocketing and covertly support al qeada like the case of Libya and Syria.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eledalo: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

O boy I dey search for this ya news o. . .Abi na BEN Tv you watch am. Or Setanta Sports?
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by mrperfect(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
Let see how this goes.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

SAYS WHO? YESTERDAY IT WAS "ILLUMINATI,666..."LET US DISCUSS WAY FORWARD FOR NAIJA STOP CARRYING FAKE NEWS, I LEAVE IN BOSTON AND I HAVE FAMILY IN TEXAS IT IS FALSE NEWS FROM A CRAB WEBSITE.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2012
eledalo:

O boy I dey search for this ya news o. . .Abi na BEN Tv you watch am. Or Setanta Sports?

Are you trying to sound funny, or what?

UK Telegraph

- Texas secession petition reaches 25,000 signatures.
http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timstanley/100189246/texas-secession-petition-reaches-25000-signatures-even-obama-doesnt-warrant-this-conservative-pessimism/

- US guns sales soar after Barack Obama's re-election
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/9670585/US-guns-sales-soar-after-Barack-Obamas-re-election.html
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
manny4life:
Are you referring to Republicans as Tea Party? I ask because Republicans out rightly condemned the Tea Party Movement when they became more destructive. I need to know what exactly you're talking about.

This is politics where everyone has a vested interest. So, who's leaving the sinking ship and who's saving themselves?

I wish him the best as well...

The tea party is an offshoot of the Repubs, and the performed surprisingly well at the last elections...

There are more external vested interests in American politics than Americans, and money talks...

If AIPAC could have that much control over both the US Senate and Congress, the "vested interests" wouldn't have problems getting them to revolt against Obama..

I'm just thinking out loud.. grin
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

SAYS WHO? YESTERDAY IT WAS "ILLUMINATI,666..."LET US DISCUSS WAY FORWARD FOR NAIJA STOP CARRYING FAKE NEWS, I LEAVE IN BOSTON AND I HAVE FAMILY IN TEXAS IT IS FALSE NEWS FROM A CRAB WEBSITE.

I don't do conspiracy theory, mate.. undecided
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

Let them contiue to waste their time. It is only Nigerians that take panadol for another man's headache. Nobody is shouting about this in America. Just a few racists and Tea Party activists that cant stand Obama. It will fizzy out is a couple of weeks. This is no news. 25,000 signatures in a country of 320 million people and you think life will change.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by BizBooks(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
For what it's worth, here's Texas governor's stand on the secession issue:

Texas Gov. Rick Perry does not stand behind a secession petition filed with the White House
by a Lone Star State resident in the aftermath of the presidential election.

The Dallas Morning News reports that the Republican governor's press secretary, Catherine
Frazier, said in an email that Perry "believes in the greatness of our Union and nothing
should be done to change it."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/12/rick-perry-secession_n_2120453.html

This is standard practice after every presidential election in the US. After Bush won
re-election in 2004, a lot of democrats threatened to move to Canada. In the end very few
of them actually did. Now the republicans are threatening to secede or move to Canada.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
adesojiaderemi@:

because the mainstream media,that constantly brainwash you didn't report it.makes it false abi.smh for all this androids.mind control is worst than slavery.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders: obomber will be using more drones on tribal Pakistani areas.debt sky rocketing and covertly support al qeada like the case of Libya and Syria.

Lmao @ Obomber... I've seen other tags like: Obummer, bama, Barry Hussein etc.. - Obama is a legend...

Obama and his drones definitely fvcked up humanity smh...
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Mgbadike80: 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
^^ i read it on BBC less than 24hours ago, the american media is putting it on media black out. Texas alone has garnered more than 75000 petitions in less than 3days, as the news spreads on d internet, i expect millions to vote on it. Ron paul would have fixed america nice. Too bad the real owners of america bullied him out.

1 Like

Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nashville:
Let them contiue to waste their time. It is only Nigerians that take panadol for another man's headache. Nobody is shouting about this in America. Just a few racists and Tea Party activists that cant stand Obama. It will fizzy out is a couple of weeks. This is no news. 25,000 signatures in a country of 320 million people and you think life will change.

What's bad in having a discourse about the country that prides itself as the "World Police?"

Are you American?? STFU!

I'm a Brit and American policies affect how we lead our lives over here, and I've a right to talk about the yanks...
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by adesojiaderemi(m): 10:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
eggheaders:

because the mainstream media,that constantly brainwash you didn't report it.makes it false abi.smh for all this androids.mind control is worst than slavery.

GO AHEAD "SUPER STREAM MEDIA" MAKE IT TRUE,PROPAGATE IT FROM THE WEST TO THE EAST AND LET SEE HOW IT GOES WITH YOU,SLAVE MASTER.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mgbadike80: ^^ i read it on BBC less than 24hours ago, the american media is putting it on media black out. Texas alone has garnered more than 75000 petitions in less than 3days, as the news spreads on d internet, i expect millions to vote on it. Ron paul would have fixed america nice. Too bad the real owners of america bullied him out.

Thank you, bruddah! - these clowns are simpletons...

They don't understand what media blackout is...

When Hilary Clinton almost got assassinated in Israel a couple of months ago, only Reuters and Israeli media carried the news - there was a blackout in the US media...
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx:

Lmao @ Obomber... I've seen other tags like: Obummer, bama, Barry Hussein etc.. - Obama is a legend...

Obama and his drones definitely fvcked up humanity smh...

brov that true man, abamo killed loads of peeps with his evil eiyele.that why during the election I was rooting for the libertarian candidate. go read up their policies,those guys get the anti dote to American numerous ailment.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by manny4life(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Yall can continue with this argument, I'm done.
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by elampiro(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Re: Secession Bid Of Texas And Obama's War Options! by eggheaders(m): 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mgbadike80: ^^ i read it on BBC less than 24hours ago, the american media is putting it on media black out. Texas alone has garnered more than 75000 petitions in less than 3days, as the news spreads on d internet, i expect millions to vote on it. Ron paul would have fixed america nice. Too bad the real owners of america bullied him out.

you are so on point my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Shuts Embassy In Belarus, Asks Non-Emergency Staff To Leave Moscow / Julius Malema Called A Bbc Reporter A "Bastar..." / Israeli Prime Minister Yair Lapid Backs Two-state Solution ( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.