Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies (7758 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2012
In line with vision - 9ja girls liberation, I welcome you to this thread. The thread is dedicated to some Nigerian ladies. smiley
All you need to do is drop a quote.. something useful and strong enough to change the attitude of the 'bad-heads'.
All raffia-materials and e-rascals should please keep off!
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2012
"Ladies...Don’t take his kindness for weakness! If you don’t normally order lobster and steak, don’t select it on your first date!"

courtesy: Vision 9ja girls liberation

1 Like

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
"Just before you join that sugar daddy on bed, imagine your dad on bed with a love-pedler"

"Do not expect your bf spend all of his earnings on you! remember dad paid your school fee. He didn't spend all on mumsy"

You're not a lesbian, you're just dumb!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2012
Pick your best outfit as if you are preparing for WAR...That's why I call it the WAR-drobe. Pick a SEXy dress as if you are preparing for SEX.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
43views + without a single comment/like.. *sighs* Well the truth hurts
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nextworldnx(m): 12:15am On Nov 14, 2012
In the begining
God created the heaven and earth
And he rested
He later created man, and he rested
He then created woman, and since then
Both God and Man haven't found rest.

Something for Men to ponder over!

1 Like

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by roymary: 12:46am On Nov 14, 2012
Home and abroad, Nigerian girls that i know are always hungry. They never deem it unnecessary to beg or ask for this and that.

They are the largest carrier of " buy me this buy me that syndrome"
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by IZUKWU(m): 12:52am On Nov 14, 2012
Kedu ihe na-ahio ebe a

1 Like

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by lacasa: 1:53am On Nov 14, 2012
" Nigerian Ladies and standards angry, Was your father driving a range sport when he was 21? "

5 Likes

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by MrsChima(f): 1:59am On Nov 14, 2012
Ladies..when you see a fool slap him. wink

2 Likes

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by lovinsunshine: 2:57am On Nov 14, 2012
Love makes time pass, Time makes lust pass.
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by delkuf(m): 5:12am On Nov 14, 2012
@lovingsunshine, u are misplaced. Dont u follow where others follow
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 14, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Ladies..when you see a fool slap him. wink
lol..
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2012
Nigerian girls remember that the-more you eat a man's money
The- shorter your life span

Nigerian girls as una continue to- thief thief that Man's money
May God send another younger girl to-thief your husband's money angry

Nigerian girls if Mary the-mother of Jesus could marry a carpenter
Then what is wrong with you people

Nigerian girls - your fathers never took your mother to-dubai, elegushi or barbeach
They did their romance under mango and pawpaw trees - then what is the-problem with you ladies today

Nigerian girls make una stop to-dey thief ooooh - we boys are aware its the-month of december
Its not every year you ladies must wear/buy christmas cloth, be contented like your mothers - make una dey fit manage! There's no money in the-country

Infact I don taya 2talk - more 2follow later

Note this post was directed to-offend as many Nigerian Girls out there, it is not subject to-change
And criticism - if any girl has a problem with this post, please call our customer care on 091-kiss-my-azz

1 Like

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2012

Nigerian girls - your fathers never took your mother to-dubai, elegushi or barbeach
They did their romance under mango and pawpaw trees - then what is the-problem with you ladies today

Nigerian girls make una stop to-dey thief ooooh - we boys are aware its the-month of december
Its not every year you ladies must wear/buy christmas cloth, be contented like your mothers - make una dey fit manage! There's no money in the-country

Note this post was directed to-offend as many Nigerian Girls out there, it is not subject to-change
And criticism - if any girl has a problem with this post, please call our customer care on 091-kiss-my-azz
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 9:42am On Nov 14, 2012

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by 190theclown: 9:43am On Nov 14, 2012

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 14, 2012
**Inside ambulance.. on my way to Federal Medical Centre**

190 don kill me with extra-ordinary laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin *holds belly* grin grin grin grin
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by goofie: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2012
ladies dont accept now wht u cnt accept in the future
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2012
@ 190, and you had to post dat shi.t 4 times? the nuts for your head don loose be dat! mtcheew! angry angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 14, 2012
iyatrustee: @ 190, and you had to post dat shi.t 4 times? the nuts for your head don loose be dat! mtcheew! angry angry
iya you don vex? ... sometimes we need to say it over and over again...for a quick understanding
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Beync(f): 11:20am On Nov 14, 2012
Nonsensical!!! arrant beer pallor rants angry
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 11:21am On Nov 14, 2012
na so una dey always talk. once dat 190 fowl log of nairaland, you go see how him go begin lomance basira under dat mango tree like say tomorrow no dey. undecided undecided
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Babamide(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2012
Nigerian Lady: Master, why is it that when a man has sex with many women he is considered a champion. But when a lady has sex with many men, she is considered a LovePeddler?

Master: Listen well my child....A key that has the ability to open many locks is called a master key. A lock that can be opened with any key is useless

3 Likes

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2012
Naija babes, I pray for yee this day that the rogue in u, the thief in u, the ojukokoro in u, the prrostiitute in u, the short sightedness in u, the pompousity in u, the spirit of restlessness in u and finally, the Ijewuru spirit in u should be desroyed. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 14, 2012
roymary: Home and abroad, Nigerian girls that i know are always hungry. They never deem it unnecessary to beg or ask for this and that.

They are the largest carrier of " buy me this buy me that syndrome"
u go buy everything for them even up to pant and bra grin
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

dem no go hear word grin
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2012
Beync: Nonsensical!!! arrant beer pallor rants angry
beer pallour or beer kitchen... truth prevails!
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 14, 2012
iyatrustee: na so una dey always talk. once dat 190 fowl log of nairaland, you go see how him go begin lomance basira under dat mango tree like say tomorrow no dey. undecided undecided
how you take know say hin dey lomance 4 mango tree? you self dey patronise the jungle ?
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Beync(f): 11:37am On Nov 14, 2012
acidosis™:

beer pallour or beer kitchen... truth prevails!
anything is truth in beer beer parlor
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by iyatrustee(f): 11:50am On Nov 14, 2012
wink
acidosis™:

how you take know say hin dey lomance 4 mango tree? you self dey patronise the jungle ?

ask him naw, i don lomance am for dier before! na beg the dude beg me before i kill am with lomance wink
Re: ' Quotes ' For Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
iyatrustee: wink

ask him naw, i don lomance am for dier before! na beg the dude beg me before i kill am with lomance wink
lmao... he will be here soon..
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Example Of The Way Naija Babes Act Nowadays / Honestly Speaking, Guys Date These And Marry These (photo) / How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.