Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps (9650 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Nigerian Peace Corps Bill Scales Second Reading / Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by BetaThings: 9:35am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

If I was a homo, I would totally kiss you for this statement... This homo issue is something that should have been ignored.. Farouk is one of the people who will vote on this Bill... IMAGINE That!!
Farouk will not vote! He is on suspension and reports at the police station 3ce a week
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 9:37am On Nov 14, 2012
dirtymoney:
I always say this... I wisH the e-world was tHe real world. Where ωε̲̣̣̣̥ see people face τ̅☺ face. Most of this names-calling would have been eliminated. Bro, I have been aFfected indirectly by their nefarious activities many times, that's why I developed serious hate for them. A̶̲̥̅♍ not GAY. I can NEVER be. And insulting people  public forums like this, is not really adviceable. Pls let's try and be civilised.

So you have been a`nally r`aped by fagg0ts.. YES?!! undecided
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by otokx(m): 10:01am On Nov 14, 2012
This is one of the reasons why my belief in Nigeria is still strong.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 14, 2012
Nigerian legislators are insane. There is no cause or need for a anti-gay marriage law, homos in nigeria are not demanding marriage rights. What the Bleep is wrong with politicians in Nigeria for christ's sake?

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by jimino(m): 10:17am On Nov 14, 2012
it is a gud development 2 maintain our culture. Those of u dat r gays or lesbians watch out, if nt u wil spend large chuck of ur life in prison. I hate gays nd lesbians.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 10:34am On Nov 14, 2012
And who gives the Government the right to determine Who an Individual Can or Cannot Fucck?

This is the problem with backward cultures...

Always trying to repress individuality

Boko Haram murdering people for not being muslim

The old Catholic church murdering people for not being Catholic

Nigerians imprisoning people for not being heterosexual

And all this being more important than the More Serious Issues eating away at the fabric of society like Insecurity,Unemployment,and severe poverty...

Since the Lawmakers are now deciding people's sexual preferences, they might as well pass a law banning men from dating UGLY girls...e.g GEJ and Patience, OBJ and His Wives, etc...

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 10:40am On Nov 14, 2012
jimino: it is a gud development 2 maintain our culture. Those of u dat r gays or lesbians watch out, if nt u wil spend large chuck of ur life in prison. I hate gays nd lesbians.

Another f`ucking Hypocrite..

Maintain your culture.. You worship foreign Jewish and Persian gods, wear western outfits, speak in a foreign tongues and Languages, observe jewish and persian holidays/festivities, wear the hair of westerners and paint your face to look like them, your pattern your democracy to look like that of the westerners, everything you do is all about trying to be like the westerners.. and then when it comes to homosexuality, you remember that you have a 'culture to maintain'..

If I ask you when your village celebrated New Yam festival this year, you would start pressing google, but if I ask you when the Jewish god 'JESUS' was born, you will remember..

I laugh at your hypocrisy..

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 14, 2012
cheddarking: And who gives the Government the right to determine Who an Individual Can or Cannot Fucck?

This is the problem with backward cultures...

Always trying to repress individuality

Boko Haram murdering people for not being muslim

The old Catholic church murdering people for not being Catholic

Nigerians imprisoning people for not being heterosexual

And all this being more important than the More Serious Issues eating away at the fabric of society like Insecurity,Unemployment,and severe poverty...

Since the Lawmakers are now deciding people's sexual preferences, they might as well pass a law banning men from dating UGLY girls...e.g GEJ and Patience, OBJ and His Wives, etc...

You really sound like a deluded homosexualist. If Black cultures are that backward, why not hang transformer or starve yourself by not eating any Nigeria food. You're actually ridden with inferiority complex.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 10:59am On Nov 14, 2012
donedy:

You really sound like a deluded homosexualist. If Black cultures are that backward, why not hang transformer or starve yourself by not eating any Nigeria food. You're actually ridden with inferiority complex.

Me?

Gay?

Leave me for 10 minutes with your Mother and see...
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Another f`ucking Hypocrite..

Maintain your culture.. You worship foreign Jewish and Persian gods, wear western outfits, speak in a foreign tongues and Languages, observe jewish and persian holidays/festivities, wear the hair of westerners and paint your face to look like them, your pattern your democracy to look like that of the westerners, everything you do is all about trying to be like the westerners.. and then when it comes to homosexuality, you remember that you have a 'culture to maintain'..

If I ask you when your village celebrated New Yam festival this year, you would start pressing google, but if I ask you when the Jewish god 'JESUS' was born, you will remember..

I laugh at your hypocrisy..

Please lay down a comprehensive argument and stop beating about the bush. If I may reason with you on what you've just said, what do you mean by Western dressing or Western Cultures? Every cultures have assimilated others. I think every thing about you all revolve around the West, which I assume you're ridden with inferiority complex.

Where did the West get their civilization? It's a hijacked orthodox civilization which existed along the Mediterranean, but was branded as Western Civilization by some Euro-centric minded folks.

I do celebrate New Yam Festival. In fact, I went back to Nigeria over the summer to celebrate it. If you don't know, black people have culture.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Djmensix(m): 11:06am On Nov 14, 2012
donedy:

Please lay down a comprehensive argument and stop beating about the bush. If I may reason with you on what you've just said, what do you mean by Western dressing or Western Cultures? Every cultures have has assimilated others. I think every thing about you all revolve around the West, which I assume you're ridden with inferiority complex.

Where did the West get their civilization? It's a hijacked orthodox civilization which existed along the Mediterranean, but was branded as Western Civilization by some Euro-centric minded folks.

I do celebrate New Yam Festival. In fact, I went back to Nigeria over the summer to celebrate it. If you don't know, black people have culture.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by purplebrown: 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
South Africa is the only country in Africa were gay marriage is legal.. Either way I don't think the government has the right to put someone in prison for being homo, this is insane...nobody chose to be the way they are, so who are we to judge and decide whether someone should marry same sex? I have nothing against gay people, my older sister is gay and she got nothing but full support from the whole family.. Should I be forced to be muslim? No! should I be killed if I don't believe that there's sum1 called jesus if I'm jewish? I don't think! This has nothing to do with culture, religion or skin color. U can be jew, christian, catholic, black, white or arab and still be gay.. How the hell does someone has the right to decide who should I be attracted to.... If that's the case then there's nothing called human rights in this world...

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Djmensix(m): 11:09am On Nov 14, 2012
u b fool 4 writin dat........faggism is bad whether d westerners is doin it nt.....
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by danikik7: 11:09am On Nov 14, 2012
It is glaring the nation has completely lost touch of their subject.How can a country wholly in perpetual darkness and needs urgent industrial revolution so as to attained economic emancipation they are there talking about same sex marriage.The countries discussing it now are over 200years old and their citizens life expectancy is near 100 years. Instead of them to bring lecturers,profs,businessmen,economist,scientists,students,labour etc these kola chewing,foot dragging and blind law makers are putting the kart before the horse.Nigeria DON'T need this now,Wakeup!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by nkbubu: 12:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

NA WAH FOR SOME PEOPLE RESONING SHA?!

So a Homosexual is now the same thing as an Armed robber?!

Do Homosexuals steal your a`sshole or v!rginas?!

Do they violate your space in anyway?!

Do their f`ucking fellow Homos affect you in anyway?!

If two gays kiss tomorrow in front of you, how does it affect you directly or indirectly?!

You no get talk my pikin, oya go play bicycle for street with your mate.. angry
I really don't get u.are u sayin notin shuld b done about dis madness? Don't u tink allowin dis madness wuld affect d young ones comin up?don't we ave enough issues at hand insteAd of addin more problems?in every aspect of life this is so wrong and should b totally banned.if dats wat d house wants to discuss so b it!
As for dose likin d above statement pls get a life!
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by nkbubu: 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
purplebrown: South Africa is the only country in Africa were gay marriage is legal.. Either way I don't think the government has the right to put someone in prison for being homo, this is insane...nobody chose to be the way they are, so who are we to judge and decide whether someone should marry same sex? I have nothing against gay people, my older sister is gay and she got nothing but full support from the whole family.. Should I be forced to be muslim? No! should I be killed if I don't believe that there's sum1 called jesus if I'm jewish? I don't think! This has nothing to do with culture, religion or skin color. U can be jew, christian, catholic, black, white or arab and still be gay.. How the hell does someone has the right to decide who should I be attracted to.... If that's the case then there's nothing called human rights in this world...
Oohhh pls do us a favour and shut up!so ur sista is gay and dat makes it rite? Dat ur family supports her does dat truly matter? It goes to show dat ur family didn't do dier homewrk in bringin her up d rite way an african girk shuld be brought up,so stop makin excuses for dem!
As for human rite I don't c any point u ave made.dere won't b sam sex marriage in nigeria so get dat into ur tick skull!!!
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Jyde89: 12:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
J12: Nigerian legislators are insane. There is no cause or need for a anti-gay marriage law, homos in nigeria are not demanding marriage rights. What the Bleep is wrong with politicians in Nigeria for christ's sake?
so we should wait for them to demand it right?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by israel007: 1:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Heheheh. 9ja na sweet country o. Kettle dey call pot black.

No be them them dey do the thing pass.

Abeg if nothing serious dey for the country to talk about biko allow

Dame patience to come address us make us laugh.

BTW where madam Joe dey
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Originalsly: 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
purplebrown: South Africa is the only country in Africa were gay marriage is legal.. Either way I don't think the government has the right to put someone in prison for being homo, this is insane...nobody chose to be the way they are, so who are we to judge and decide whether someone should marry same sex? I have nothing against gay people, my older sister is gay and the whole family supports her.........How the hell does someone has the right to decide who should I be attracted to.... If that's the case then there's nothing called human rights in this world...
This is about not allowing gay marriage to be legal....how did you understand it to mean putting all homo's in jail? ...now who is insane? Nobody is born gay.....you are born boy, girl hmmm...hermophrodite. Can you look at a 3 year old and tell if he is gay?... No, because he has not made that choice. No one is saying who you should be attracted to..... is just who you can't marry to legally. Since you and your family believe that consenting adults should be free to love and I guess marry whoever they love ... then am left to believe that you and your family would see nothing wrong in incest and would be supporing any move to make incest legal. Sodomy has been around as long as prostitution and will be...but that doesn't mean we should support, promote or legalise it. It is unnatural and will always be.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Originalsly: 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hmmm....strange...didn't reread before posting....wrote. i n c e s t.....and now noticed it was changed to inbreeding....hmmmm
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by badezu: 2:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
Every country has a right to make its own laws to suit its environment especially if it is supported by a majority of the people
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by mufex(m): 2:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
There are better issues to talk about in Nigeria. Then talking about Gay rights or sending gay people to jail. Moreover, if Nigerians hate gay people so much they shouldn't read books of gay people like Shakespeare, Tennessee Williams, James Baldwin, Edward Albee, and many more. Or may be, you guys read heaps of rubbish.

I used to hate, and dislike gay people a lot, but now I don't. I love their books, and most of the time being gay ain't their fault....they are sometimes born with feminine side which ain't their fault. This help bloom, and groom their artistic inside...or nature.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
nkbubu:
I really don't get u.are u sayin notin shuld b done about dis madness? Don't u tink allowin dis madness wuld affect d young ones comin up?don't we ave enough issues at hand insteAd of addin more problems?in every aspect of life this is so wrong and should b totally banned.if dats wat d house wants to discuss so b it!
As for dose likin d above statement pls get a life!

[b]You are asking those who are liking my comment to get a life... How Funny.. If you had a life, Homosexuals would be the least of your worries.. In a country where non of the basic amenities are being provided for its citizens.. No good roads, no water, no electricity, no power, falling economy, unemployment, tribalism, ethinic divide, flood has rendered millions homeless, corruption is almost a part of our constitution, bad government, insecurity, criminals are living better than law abiding citizens, no social welfare whatsoever and the list goes on and on and we busy chasing after a victimless 'act' like homosexuality..

I do not care about homosexuals.. If a man has these tendencies, then I guess thats what he is.. You might just have been a homosexual as well. We have more important issues in this country than to be chasing after flies.. The Petroleum industry bill (PIB) has been floating arount both the upper house and the lower house with little or no attention being given to it.. A brilliant law that would have regulated the petorluem industry better and created jobs for Nigerians and somehow they keep watering it down and delaying because it would affect some of the stealing avenues that most of them are presently exploiting..

Who a person decides to f`uck will not affect the taste of New yam..

Will not affect anyone. I will rather have two guys f`ucking the shiit out of each others a`sses than have criminals armed with guns bigger than that of the Police run up in my house and steal the little stuff that I have managed to acquire.. I will rather have two lesbians licking and fingering the shiit out of each other than spend 155 Naira a litre of Diesel to fuel my Generator at night.. I will rather have gay men having an orgy in their houses than to be blown to smitherines by Muslim cowfucking Terrorists.. Homosexuals are the least of any Nigerians problems. And we have tagged it a crime and added jail sentences to it.. Homosexuals will go to jail faster than thieving politicians. All the subsidy reports that have come out this year have all entered voicemail.. Farouk Lawan whos unmistakable voice was caught on a cassette tape advocating a bribe is still a free man, yet we are passing a bill to send two consenting adults to jail for sex..

You my friend need to get a life and focus on what really matters to you... Homosexuals are none of your business.. [/b]
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
Originalsly: This is about not allowing gay marriage to be legal....how did you understand it to mean putting all homo's in jail? ...now who is insane? Nobody is born gay.....you are born boy, girl hmmm...hermophrodite. Can you look at a 3 year old and tell if he is gay?... No, because he has not made that choice. No one is saying who you should be attracted to..... is just who you can't marry to legally. Since you and your family believe that consenting adults should be free to love and I guess marry whoever they love ... then am left to believe that you and your family would see nothing wrong in incest and would be supporing any move to make incest legal. Sodomy has been around as long as prostitution and will be...but that doesn't mean we should support, promote or legalise it. It is unnatural and will always be.

[b]Studies have been conducted which have proved that there are certain hormonal imbalances that sway human desires and behaviors to one side. The study showed that all humans have male and female hormones in the beginning developmental stages. As we develop, one particular type of hormone becomes more dominant and takes over. In some cases, however, it has been proven that the hormones get 'mixed up' and there are males that end up with more female hormones than average and females with more male hormones than average. This is why you will hear some people say that they have always felt that they were born in the wrong body.

There is another study that has been conducted by the Oregon State University where they have studied and experimented on the brains of sheep that have been found to have homosexual tendencies. According to the study, 10% of sheep have homosexual tendencies. The link to this study is provided below.

It is a matter of chance whether or not you are born gay. All fetus' start with the male and female hormones inbuilt. During the growth of the fetus the hormones are increased to build on the gender it has become. Sometimes this process is flawed and the opposite hormone takes precedence for the gender being created. Thus the baby is born being gay. In a similar way to this but in different amounts of the hormones bisexuals are born. This is the most likely explanation to this mystery and is being scientifically investigated. See link regarding human sexual ambiguity at birth provided below.

Abnormalities in sexual development happen in the womb happen every day. There are numerous studies that address human ambiguity at birth, masculinized female infants, abnormal sexual development, sexual dimorphism, hermaphroditism, and infants that cannot be identified at birth as male or female. Homosexuality may be the least pronounced of those irregularities and no one should be demonized for the way they were born. Any person who ignores all the scientific facts and studies about human sexual irregularities and variations at birth is using something else besides their brain to formulate their world views. An online search will reveal thousands of reliable scientific pages available for personal enlightenment on this topic.

culled from the internet...
[/b]
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by chinedum13(m): 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
HNosegbe: Here we go again. grin

My view: It all depends on what the objective of this bill is. If it is simply to ban same-sex marriage, all well and good; however if it is to discourage the PRACTICE of homosexuality, it has failed from the beginning. Moral issues cannot be resolved by simply passing a law-softer measures are required if the MINDSET behind homosexuality is to be tackled. It's not just about passing a law, because ultimately people will do whatever the hell they wanna do.

End of story.
gbam, you have said it all.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 14, 2012
chinedum13:
gbam, you have siad it all.

Read the statement that follows the bolded part.. tongue
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
some of us are worried about gays !
Okija_juju: How does same sex marriage affect the price of Garri in the Market?! Or the corruption in Nigeria?! Or the insecurity in NIGERIA?!

Are faggo`ts the problem with this country?! Because if they are, please add a kill clause to it..

This bill is a waste of time.. I am not a f`aggot, so why should I be bothered about F`aggots?!

Allow them to f`uck whosoever they want to f`uck..

These Lawmakers should first pass a bill slashing their salaries and renumerations by atleast 65% first.. 500,000 Nigerian Fagg`ots in an orgey together at the same time will not affect the economy or value of the Naira..

This bill is a waste of time.. Homosexuality will never be smiled upon by Africans wether its inthe Law or not.. And sending a Homo to Jail is like sending a Suicide Bomber to Paradise with 72 Virgins..
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Emmy9898: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]Studies have been conducted which have proved that there are certain hormonal imbalances that sway human desires and behaviors to one side. The study showed that all humans have male and female hormones in the beginning developmental stages. As we develop, one particular type of hormone becomes more dominant and takes over. In some cases, however, it has been proven that the hormones get 'mixed up' and there are males that end up with more female hormones than average and females with more male hormones than average. This is why you will hear some people say that they have always felt that they were born in the wrong body.

There is another study that has been conducted by the Oregon State University where they have studied and experimented on the brains of sheep that have been found to have homosexual tendencies. According to the study, 10% of sheep have homosexual tendencies. The link to this study is provided below.

It is a matter of chance whether or not you are born gay. All fetus' start with the male and female hormones inbuilt. During the growth of the fetus the hormones are increased to build on the gender it has become. Sometimes this process is flawed and the opposite hormone takes precedence for the gender being created. Thus the baby is born being gay. In a similar way to this but in different amounts of the hormones bisexuals are born. This is the most likely explanation to this mystery and is being scientifically investigated. See link regarding human sexual ambiguity at birth provided below.

Abnormalities in sexual development happen in the womb happen every day. There are numerous studies that address human ambiguity at birth, masculinized female infants, abnormal sexual development, sexual dimorphism, hermaphroditism, and infants that cannot be identified at birth as male or female. Homosexuality may be the least pronounced of those irregularities and no one should be demonized for the way they were born. Any person who ignores all the scientific facts and studies about human sexual irregularities and variations at birth is using something else besides their brain to formulate their world views. An online search will reveal thousands of reliable scientific pages available for personal enlightenment on this topic.

culled from the internet...
[/b]

Mr. Okija Juju,

Stop talking rubbish!
And I repeat, stop talking loads of rubbish.

Mr. Okija Juju, you haven't even read the title of the topic.
Please, do that first, before you carry on, lest many of your fans on this forum will be disappointed.

I can't believe that at least 3 people have tried to get you to focus on the topic, and you stubbornly refused.

Ok, you told us you are not gay. I agree. grin grin grin grin
But, Okija Juju, let me ask directly: are some homosexualspeople actually paying you for all this rubbish?
I am asking you this because, judging by the UNUSUAL number of IRRELEVANT comments that you have made on the topic, and the number of "likes" you have accumulated already, there must be many of "them" on the prowl here. grin grin grin grin
Am I right, or AM I RIGHT? grin grin grin grin ;

Anyway, now that I have told you the unpleasant truth, let me warn you: Don't start attacking me because I won't feel it. grin grin grin grin Honestly, I will simply laugh it off. grin grin grin grin I'm just that kind of a person, that's all.

Now, back to the topic. Homosexuality is evil, unnatural, un-African. Yes, we acknowlege we cannot stop it. But we should not encourage it either. That's why I support the anti-same sex marriage bill. Period.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Chinexng(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Homosexuality has nothing to do with tribe, color, religion or culture.. Its just a sexual preference of a rather large suppressed group..

Should we also ban 'heamaphrodites as well?!

Nigerians should learn to focus on whats more important to them.. The west that is practicing these acts are still way more advanced and light years ahead of us..
Capital MUMU
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Jazzgreen(m): 5:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Homosexuality has nothing to do with tribe, color, religion or culture.. Its just a sexual preference of a rather large suppressed group..

Should we also ban 'heamaphrodites as well?!

Nigerians should learn to focus on whats more important to them.. The west that is practicing these acts are still way more advanced and light years ahead of us..
and wat point are u makin? To allow HOMOSEXUALITY OR WAT? GUY I DE WATCH U WIT LEFT EYE.HOPE UR NT ONE OF DEM.*JST ASKIN*
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Jazzgreen(m): 5:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
ochallo:

The truth is that we have no culture or moral, what we have is hypocrisy. If Farouk Lawan is still walking around Nigeria free, and then you want to put 2 men who have slept with each other in jail for 14 years, then we are all fools.

The sin of homosexuality is the same as the sin of fornication, adultery , so why are they not creating sanctions for that, they are simply trying to make themselves look moral and cultural by adopting something that only affects a minority.

also homosexuality is not imported and it would never be, it is as old as man, right from the bible days, we need to kill the fire burning us and stop chasing rat. This is however a conspiracy to witchhunt some gay senators and also to cut foreign aid to the country thereby rendering the whole GEJ administration useless.
this is wat i call "pointless" point....i dnt get d hell meanin outta dis.throw more lights
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Horus(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
A man should not be intimidated by a gay or a lesbian. By that I mean, those people who set out to preach “fire and brimstone,” the beating and harassing of homosexuals and lesbians, in most cases are people that fear for a dormant personality that might come forth from themselves.
If you are sure about your manhood or womanhood, then you should have no fear of socializing or befriending a person with different intimate preferences than you. The very fear is a confession that if you were to socialize with a gay or lesbian you’re afraid you might become a gay or a lesbian.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki's Appeals Against CCT Trial Delayed / New Alignments Threaten Apga’s Role In Southeast / PT, ANN, ADC Enter Into Strategic Alliance To Form Apt,adopt Hashim As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.