Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,888 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps (9645 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Nigerian Peace Corps Bill Scales Second Reading / Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Jazzgreen(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]You are asking those who are liking my comment to get a life... How Funny.. If you had a life, Homosexuals would be the least of your worries.. In a country where non of the basic amenities are being provided for its citizens.. No good roads, no water, no electricity, no power, falling economy, unemployment, tribalism, ethinic divide, flood has rendered millions homeless, corruption is almost a part of our constitution, bad government, insecurity, criminals are living better than law abiding citizens, no social welfare whatsoever and the list goes on and on and we busy chasing after a victimless 'act' like homosexuality..

I do not care about homosexuals.. If a man has these tendencies, then I guess thats what he is.. You might just have been a homosexual as well. We have more important issues in this country than to be chasing after flies.. The Petroleum industry bill (PIB) has been floating arount both the upper house and the lower house with little or no attention being given to it.. A brilliant law that would have regulated the petorluem industry better and created jobs for Nigerians and somehow they keep watering it down and delaying because it would affect some of the stealing avenues that most of them are presently exploiting..

Who a person decides to f`uck will not affect the taste of New yam..

Will not affect anyone. I will rather have two guys f`ucking the shiit out of each others a`sses than have criminals armed with guns bigger than that of the Police run up in my house and steal the little stuff that I have managed to acquire.. I will rather have two lesbians licking and fingering the shiit out of each other than spend 155 Naira a litre of Diesel to fuel my Generator at night.. I will rather have gay men having an orgy in their houses than to be blown to smitherines by Muslim cowfucking Terrorists.. Homosexuals are the least of any Nigerians problems. And we have tagged it a crime and added jail sentences to it.. Homosexuals will go to jail faster than thieving politicians. All the subsidy reports that have come out this year have all entered voicemail.. Farouk Lawan whos unmistakable voice was caught on a cassette tape advocating a bribe is still a free man, yet we are passing a bill to send two consenting adults to jail for sex..

You my friend need to get a life and focus on what really matters to you... Homosexuals are none of your business.. [/b]
i tink we'v got a big time HOMOSEXUAL HERE. abeg juju u cant escape dis and u cant blame me if i say ur a proper GAY.all ur comments are in support of HOMOSEXUALITY. Beef me if u wish.i dnt bloody care.kiss my ass.if ur nt a wizard, dnt behav lik one.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Jazzgreen(m): 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

[b]You are asking those who are liking my comment to get a life... How Funny.. If you had a life, Homosexuals would be the least of your worries.. In a country where non of the basic amenities are being provided for its citizens.. No good roads, no water, no electricity, no power, falling economy, unemployment, tribalism, ethinic divide, flood has rendered millions homeless, corruption is almost a part of our constitution, bad government, insecurity, criminals are living better than law abiding citizens, no social welfare whatsoever and the list goes on and on and we busy chasing after a victimless 'act' like homosexuality..

I do not care about homosexuals.. If a man has these tendencies, then I guess thats what he is.. You might just have been a homosexual as well. We have more important issues in this country than to be chasing after flies.. The Petroleum industry bill (PIB) has been floating arount both the upper house and the lower house with little or no attention being given to it.. A brilliant law that would have regulated the petorluem industry better and created jobs for Nigerians and somehow they keep watering it down and delaying because it would affect some of the stealing avenues that most of them are presently exploiting..

Will not affect anyone. I will rather have two guys f`ucking the shiit out of each others a`sses than have criminals armed with guns bigger than that of the Police run up in my house and steal the little stuff that I have managed to acquire.. I will rather have two lesbians licking and fingering the shiit out of each other than spend 155 Naira a litre of Diesel to fuel my Generator at night.. I will rather have gay men having an orgy in their houses than to be blown to smitherines by Muslim cowfucking Terrorists.. Homosexuals are the least of any Nigerians problems. And we have tagged it a crime and added jail sentences to it.. Homosexuals will go to jail faster than thieving politicians. All the subsidy reports that have come out this year have all entered voicemail.. Farouk Lawan whos unmistakable voice was caught on a cassette tape advocating a bribe is still a free man, yet we are passing a bill to send two consenting adults to jail for sex..

You my friend need to get a life and focus on what really matters to you... Homosexuals are none of your business.. [/b]
i tink we'v got a big time HOMOSEXUAL HERE. abeg juju u cant escape dis and u cant blame me if i say ur a proper GAY.all ur comments are in support of HOMOSEXUALITY. Beef me if u wish.i dnt bloody care.kiss my ass.if ur nt a wizard, dnt behav lik one.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Jazzgreen(m): 6:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Originalsly: 6:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Any person who ignores all the scientific facts and studies about human sexual irregularities and variations at birth is using something else besides their brain to formulate their world views.

culled from the internet...
Not going to quote the whole thing. On hormone imbalance... I understand....that's basically why we have Tom boys...girls behaving like boys and hmmm...sissy?... boys behaving like girls.But that can also be a result of girls growing up with many brothers or boys growing up with many sisters so their interests and behaviour become similar to that of their siblings. My point remains the same....with all the studies conducted and so called facts...can any of these expert use their expertise to determine if a 3 year old would grow up to be gay? Feminine behaviour and jesticulations by boys are all cultivated but still....does not automatically make that person gay. He still has to make a conscious choice.... or are you saying that the guy would automatically become Hot when he sees another guy? Am done.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jazzgreen:

I have patiently waited for someone to call me a ho*mo, and voila...

I don't support homosexuals, but then again, who am I to judge or condemn another mans sexual preference. Even if Gays are allowed to marry, it won't affect me one bit. Not politically, spiritually, physically or otherwise.. Why go chasing after things that don't bother or affect me?! You homophobes need to check yourselves.. You all are acting like you need a reason to remain in the closet..

Who someone else decides to hump is not your fhucking business...

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Emmy9898:

Mr. Okija Juju,

Stop talking rubbish!
And I repeat, stop talking loads of rubbish.

Mr. Okija Juju, you haven't even read the title of the topic.
Please, do that first, before you carry on, lest many of your fans on this forum will be disappointed.

I can't believe that at least 3 people have tried to get you to focus on the topic, and you stubbornly refused.

Ok, you told us you are not gay. I agree. grin grin grin grin
But, Okija Juju, let me ask directly: are some homosexualspeople actually paying you for all this rubbish?
I am asking you this because, judging by the UNUSUAL number of IRRELEVANT comments that you have made on the topic, and the number of "likes" you have accumulated already, there must be many of "them" on the prowl here. grin grin grin grin
Am I right, or AM I RIGHT? grin grin grin grin ;

Anyway, now that I have told you the unpleasant truth, let me warn you: Don't start attacking me because I won't feel it. grin grin grin grin Honestly, I will simply laugh it off. grin grin grin grin I'm just that kind of a person, that's all.

Now, back to the topic. Homosexuality is evil, unnatural, un-African. Yes, we acknowlege we cannot stop it. But we should not encourage it either. That's why I support the anti-same sex marriage bill. Period.

Would you kill yourself if eventually gay marriage is approved in Nigeria? undecided
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Jazzgreen:
and wat point are u makin? To allow HOMOSEXUALITY OR WAT? GUY I DE WATCH U WIT LEFT EYE.HOPE UR NT ONE OF DEM.*JST ASKIN*

Lol... Bros I no dey play for that league o... However, what does not affect me or anyone else is not my business.. I don't see how homosexuals will make Nigeria worse than it already is in any way or form.. No be homosexuals dey cause bad road, bad government or even corruption.. I have more important things on my mind and homosexuals are way way down on my list..

I say allow them be..
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Horus(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju: How does same sex marriage affect the price of Garri in the Market?! Or the corruption in Nigeria?! Or the insecurity in NIGERIA?!

Are faggo`ts the problem with this country?! Because if they are, please add a kill clause to it..

This bill is a waste of time.. I am not a f`aggot, so why should I be bothered about F`aggots?!

Allow them to f`uck whosoever they want to f`uck..

These Lawmakers should first pass a bill slashing their salaries and renumerations by atleast 65% first.. 500,000 Nigerian Fagg`ots in an orgey together at the same time will not affect the economy or value of the Naira..

This bill is a waste of time.. Homosexuality will never be smiled upon by Africans wether its inthe Law or not.. And sending a Homo to Jail is like sending a Suicide Bomber to Paradise with 72 Virgins..

I agree with you, it is a waste of time and ressource and the worse is that they are not even bothered to pass a bill to prohibit Corruption
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Here we go again. This bill is certain to win public support and distract us from our problems. This topic is huge. However, to discriminate against gays is same as racial discrimination, or oppressing the left-handed or albino. We now know that gays abound in the animal world. The medical evidence is overwhelming that gays are formed as foetuses. The historical evidence is like a tsunami of facts - in all ages, in most properly explored cultures, gays were present and recognised, from the ancient Greeks to the native Americans to the Japanese to the South Pacific tribes. Exclusive heterosexuality is not nature's pattern. The Jews were against gays, probably because they were surrounded by hostile tribes and needed to swell in numbers. Hence we are told 'Go out and multiply.' The world's problem now is over-population. 'Christians' choose to forget the Holy Book also abominates mixing different fabrics together and other deeds we consider trivial now. The Bible forbids fornication which nobody bothers about. Anyone who has ever been involved in abortion or contraception has no moral right to condemn gay relationships for not producing babies. Most straight relationships are not aimed at procreation, but braced by abortion and contraception. Indeed, we wouldn't have philosophy or civilization without gays. So many great, luminous figures, whether conventionally married or not, displayed marked gay traits. From the ancient world's conquerer Alexander the Great and his Hephaestion, to the modern world's apostle of peace, Mahatma Ghandi and his Hermann Kallenbach. I'd mention the man considered the greatest genius Leonardo da Vinci and his lads. Indeed, William Shakespeare in many of his Sonnets wrote some of the greatest gay poetry in the English language. Many scholars in their ignorance try to ignore or distort this. Alan Turing invented the modern computer which makes it possible for us to communicate on this site, and he was gay. I hate the hypocrisy of our world. A man could leave a trail of psychologically broken women, leave many girls barren from abortions and even many dead from septic abortions, and be morally irreproachable. Yet two people who engage in decent same-gender love are evil. Such reasoning affronts commonsense and human decency. I know that much we consider civilized or sensible today came about not through majority decisions but because individuals challenged the majority. Women wouldn't have the vote today but for individuals rebelling. When Marie Stopes pioneered birth control doctrines she was denounced as evil. Now birth control is acceptable. Our culture once approved of murder of infants - twins. Homophobia is simply as ignorant and cruel and destructive as killing babies for being twins. As if it's their choice. I'm almost sorry for the lawmakers. Some of them I'm sure have children who are secretly gay and might be driven to depression or suicide or abandonment of parents for the decision those parents are taking today. This decision in a few decades would be seen as a disgrace in Nigeria's history. I thank Okija Juju on this site. Future generations which applaud your views.

6 Likes

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
Talk Hoha: Here we go again. This bill is certain to win public support and distract us from our problems. This topic is huge. However, to discriminate against gays is same as racial discrimination, or oppressing the left-handed or albino. We now know that gays abound in the animal world. The medical evidence is overwhelming that gays are formed as foetuses. The historical evidence is like a tsunami of facts - in all ages, in most properly explored cultures, gays were present and recognised, from the ancient Greeks to the native Americans to the Japanese to the South Pacific tribes. Exclusive heterosexuality is not nature's pattern. The Jews were against gays, probably because they were surrounded by hostile tribes and needed to swell in numbers. Hence we are told 'Go out and multiply.' The world's problem now is over-population. 'Christians' choose to forget the Holy Book also abominates mixing different fabrics together and other deeds we consider trivial now. The Bible forbids fornication which nobody bothers about. Anyone who has ever been involved in abortion or contraception has no moral right to condemn gay relationships for not producing babies. Most straight relationships are not aimed at procreation, but braced by abortion and contraception. Indeed, we wouldn't have philosophy or civilization without gays. So many great, luminous figures, whether conventionally married or not, displayed marked gay traits. From the ancient world's conquerer Alexander the Great and his Hephaestion, to the modern world's apostle of peace, Mahatma Ghandi and his Hermann Kallenbach. I'd mention the man considered the greatest genius Leonardo da Vinci and his lads. Indeed, William Shakespeare in many of his Sonnets wrote some of the greatest gay poetry in the English language. Many scholars in their ignorance try to ignore or distort this. Alan Turing invented the modern computer which makes it possible for us to communicate on this site, and he was gay. I hate the hypocrisy of our world. A man could leave a trail of psychologically broken women, leave many girls barren from abortions and even many dead from septic abortions, and be morally irreproachable. Yet two people who engage in decent same-gender love are evil. Such reasoning affronts commonsense and human decency. I know that much we consider civilized or sensible today came about not through majority decisions but because individuals challenged the majority. Women wouldn't have the vote today but for individuals rebelling. When Marie Stopes pioneered birth control doctrines she was denounced as evil. Now birth control is acceptable. Our culture once approved of murder of infants - twins. Homophobia is simply as ignorant and cruel and destructive as killing babies for being twins. As if it's their choice. I'm almost sorry for the lawmakers. Some of them I'm sure have children who are secretly gay and might be driven to depression or suicide or abandonment of parents for the decision those parents are taking today. This decision in a few decades would be seen as a disgrace in Nigeria's history. I thank Okija Juju on this site. Future generations which applaud your views.

Hello, If I may I argue based on your deluded perspective, then abortion is discrimination against fetus due to their inability to talk or feel pain. It's you inferiority-rdden minded souls will always jump on the bandwagon of any Western views or propaganda. I definitely believe you weren't in support of homosexuality before you heard your Masters are now in support of it.

Besides, wasn't the called the so-called Westerner used Christianity to justify that Slavery was good. It's seems like all the good things in your brains revolve around the White race. Please if you're not analytical to juxtapose two different cultural principles stop posting this rubbish. For your information, all cultures have done something stupid in the past: Read about the dark ages and Medieval period to learn how barbaric your white superiors were.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
I don't have a view for or against homosexuality but for all of u calling it a disgusting vice that should warrant capital punishment, I would just say this: if we are to talk about immorality and sexual vices, have u forgotten that FORNICATION is a sexual vice too? God doesn't hate homosexuality any more that he detests fornication or at least I don't see anywhere in d bible that says so.. Now would u advocate a government bill against fornication? If not then don't u think u got double standards? Some issues really shouldn't be government issues. What ever any one does with anyone else in d bedroom, as long as its done with mutual consent shouldn't be a matter for government. Next topic please

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Emmy9898: 10:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Would you kill yourself if eventually gay marriage is approved in Nigeria? undecided

Okija Juju, you must be joking! Do you actually mean killing myself because of gay marriage? Chei! God forbid cocoyam! grin grin grin

Now let me answer your question: No, I will not kill myself. And trust me when I tell you this: I can't foresee gay marriage being approved in Nigeria in the near future. No way!

By the way, I am aware of the huge financial and political power that members of the gay communities have, and wield, in Nigeria today. Nevertheless, I still maintain that the marriage ambition will continue to elude them for a long time to come.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by 2pence(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Okija_juju:

Homosexuality has nothing to do with tribe, color, religion or culture.. Its just a sexual preference of a rather large suppressed group..

Should we also ban 'heamaphrodites as well?!

Nigerians should learn to focus on whats more important to them.. The west that is practicing these acts are still way more advanced and light years ahead of us..

The west is better of because they exploited our resources/minds thousands of years back; They are seriously pushing to establish a grotesque and disordered society aswell,Don't completely believe the west are better of in everything, My dear do research well and find that those people are completely finished,what is marriage ? West cannot define it but we Africans can !
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 12:59am On Nov 15, 2012
HNosegbe: Here we go again. grin

My view: It all depends on what the objective of this bill is. If it is simply to ban same-sex marriage, all well and good; however if it is to discourage the PRACTICE of homosexuality, it has failed from the beginning. Moral issues cannot be resolved by simply passing a law-softer measures are required if the MINDSET behind homosexuality is to be tackled. It's not just about passing a law, because ultimately people will do whatever the hell they wanna do.

End of story.

Realise "discourage" is different from "stop" or "prevent".

The bill is not a failure if it is attempting to discourage in public.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by 1k001(m): 2:12am On Nov 15, 2012
All dis one na distraction
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Jazzgreen(m): 2:53am On Nov 15, 2012
Talk Hoha: Here we go again. This bill is certain to win public support and distract us from our problems. This topic is huge. However, to discriminate against gays is same as racial discrimination, or oppressing the left-handed or albino. We now know that gays abound in the animal world. The medical evidence is overwhelming that gays are formed as foetuses. The historical evidence is like a tsunami of facts - in all ages, in most properly explored cultures, gays were present and recognised, from the ancient Greeks to the native Americans to the Japanese to the South Pacific tribes. Exclusive heterosexuality is not nature's pattern. The Jews were against gays, probably because they were surrounded by hostile tribes and needed to swell in numbers. Hence we are told 'Go out and multiply.' The world's problem now is over-population. 'Christians' choose to forget the Holy Book also abominates mixing different fabrics together and other deeds we consider trivial now. The Bible forbids fornication which nobody bothers about. Anyone who has ever been involved in abortion or contraception has no moral right to condemn gay relationships for not producing babies. Most straight relationships are not aimed at procreation, but braced by abortion and contraception. Indeed, we wouldn't have philosophy or civilization without gays. So many great, luminous figures, whether conventionally married or not, displayed marked gay traits. From the ancient world's conquerer Alexander the Great and his Hephaestion, to the modern world's apostle of peace, Mahatma Ghandi and his Hermann Kallenbach. I'd mention the man considered the greatest genius Leonardo da Vinci and his lads. Indeed, William Shakespeare in many of his Sonnets wrote some of the greatest gay poetry in the English language. Many scholars in their ignorance try to ignore or distort this. Alan Turing invented the modern computer which makes it possible for us to communicate on this site, and he was gay. I hate the hypocrisy of our world. A man could leave a trail of psychologically broken women, leave many girls barren from abortions and even many dead from septic abortions, and be morally irreproachable. Yet two people who engage in decent same-gender love are evil. Such reasoning affronts commonsense and human decency. I know that much we consider civilized or sensible today came about not through majority decisions but because individuals challenged the majority. Women wouldn't have the vote today but for individuals rebelling. When Marie Stopes pioneered birth control doctrines she was denounced as evil. Now birth control is acceptable. Our culture once approved of murder of infants - twins. Homophobia is simply as ignorant and cruel and destructive as killing babies for being twins. As if it's their choice. I'm almost sorry for the lawmakers. Some of them I'm sure have children who are secretly gay and might be driven to depression or suicide or abandonment of parents for the decision those parents are taking today. This decision in a few decades would be seen as a disgrace in Nigeria's history. I thank Okija Juju on this site. Future generations which applaud your views.
this is for u and all ur fellow Gays and Gay supporters ...==>>

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by 1k001(m): 4:15am On Nov 15, 2012
slyfoxxjoe: I don't have a view for or against homosexuality but for all of u calling it a disgusting vice that should warrant capital punishment, I would just say this: if we are to talk about immorality and sexual vices, have u forgotten that FORNICATION is a sexual vice too? God doesn't hate homosexuality any more that he detests fornication or at least I don't see anywhere in d bible that says so.. Now would u advocate a government bill against fornication? If not then don't u think u got double standards? Some issues really shouldn't be government issues. What ever any one does with anyone else in d bedroom, as long as its done with mutual consent shouldn't be a matter for government. Next topic please

I concur. it;s that simple, government has no right to legislate on morality. It is a slippery slope to nowhere good. If we are so 'moral' why are we then so corrupt. Deal with the criminal first and then maybe just maybe we can approcah the strictly moral problems

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by porka: 7:39am On Nov 15, 2012
dirtymoney: MmmmmmhHhhh. All those gays for ma area. better start having a second thought about what they really want inside their a$$holes, cuz wen tHat bill is passed into law, any homo I lay my hands on,... The rest is better left unsaid. Disgusting set of sodomites!

The proposed law is not asking you to take the LAWS into your own hands, Oga.

Laws already exist against SODOMY in Nigeria.

Penalties are fourteen (14) years jail term in the penal code and THE DEATH PENALTY in the "Sharia" states in the North.

Plus this new law is against same sex marriage and same sex civil union.

BRAVO to the House of Representatives for standing up against the Western countries governments.

Hon Mulikat Akande-Adeola

Hon Femi Gbajabiamila

Hon Adam Jagaba

Hon Abike Dabiri-Erewa

Hon Aminu Suleiman

Hon Nnenna Ukeje

Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!

This work must be finished!

"Righteousness exalts a Nation..."
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by porka: 8:17am On Nov 15, 2012

1) One is born black or white or red or yellow. No one chooses his race.

2) Albinos did not chose to be born without skin pigments.

3) Homosexuals chose to have sex with their kinds, they are not born to.

4) We know (3) because many ex-homosexuals abound who are living normal lives after turning away from several years in their devious ways.

5) Homosexuality is a crime in Nigeria just as I N C E S T, BESTIALITY, PEDOPHILIA and PROSTITUTION are.

6) Same sex marriage is going to be a crime in Nigeria as soon as the National Assembly passes the bill and the president assents to it.

7) You are in grand delusion if you think future Nigerian generation will accept the nonsense.

cool You can carry out a study among the very young and see for yourself. We are proud of what we have seen so far.

9) WE ARE NIGERIANS, WE ARE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE. WE DO NOT ACCEPT HOMOSEXUALITY!

10) Please clarify on the bold part of your essay!
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2012
1k001:

I concur. it;s that simple, government has no right to legislate on morality. It is a slippery slope to nowhere good. If we are so 'moral' why are we then so corrupt. Deal with the criminal first and then maybe just maybe we can approcah the strictly moral problems

You are a person!

Why does government have no right to legislate on morality?

Tell me which government in the world does not legislate on morality.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 11:38am On Nov 15, 2012

You are a person!

Explain to me how "discriminating" (in quotes) against homosexuality is the same as racial discrimination.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by seanet01: 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Why does goevernment have no right to legislate on morality?

Tell me which government in the world does not legislate on morality.
Egbon i tire for this people o. I don't know why people are playing to the gallery.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
seanet01: Egbon i tire for this people o. I don't know why people are playing to the gallery.

They have been fed BS, they swallowed it like moorons and are now vomitting it like fucktards!

Dr Saga will be happy to examine them.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by seanet01: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

They have been fed BS, they swallowed it like moorons and are now vomitting it like fucktards!

Dr Saga will be happy to examine them.
Infact i simply don't know what have become of our brothers. Africans are known to be highly conservative especially on sensitive issues like. The fact is this people simply decide to go this way not that they were born like so. There is no scientific knowledge to back such.
If i have my way, people who engage in same sex marriage will slaughtered to Ogun Lakaye.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Some commentators on my post yesterday did not engage with the issues raised but just got abusive. However, a few points. People don't choose to be albinos, twins, etc, and people don't choose to be gays. Someone said some gays changed and started to lead 'normal' lives. Debatable. Maybe they just suppressed sexual expression. Maybe they are bisexual. Maybe in marriage to women they became famously lazy/reluctant lovers. Maybe many married men called impotent in our traditional communities were gays who didn't know how to fulfil and express themselves. I repeat that many worthy developements in the past came, not from majority wisdom but the initiative of inspired individuals. I think now of four persons: Professor Soyinka, our first Nobel Laureate for Literature; Bishop Desmond Tutu,a Nobel Laureate for Peace;President Obama who was a Professor at Harvard University; and Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Canterbury, highest Priest in the Anglican Church and also a Professor of Divinity at Oxford University. They are all persons of global acclaim, well read and exposed. They all state essentially that gays should not be persecuted, live and let live, gays have a right to be. The evidence of gayism is abundant in the world of mammals, including the primates closest to man. Would the creator then have halted this natural phenomenon with human beings? People do not choose to be gays. Gay persecution is as evil as murdering twins for beings twins. Let's not start another pointless brain drain in our country that needs all the skilled manpower available. Let's not drive young people to suicide or abandonment of home due to our wilful ignorance. That annoying thing is that people are not advocating morality, but selective immorality. If a man ruins countless girls, some even dying from abortions, he remains respectable. Yet two same gender people loving each other should be destroyed. That bill goes further to mention looking at gay sites, forming associations etc. It cuts off knowledge and enlightenment in a country where education has become so inadequate.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
Talk Hoha: Some commentators on my post yesterday did not engage with the issues raised but just got abusive. However, a few points. People don't choose to be albinos, twins, etc, and people don't choose to be gays. Someone said some gays changed and started to lead 'normal' lives. Debatable. Maybe they just suppressed sexual expression. Maybe they are bisexual. Maybe in marriage to women they became famously lazy/reluctant lovers. Maybe many married men called impotent in our traditional communities were gays who didn't know how to fulfil and express themselves. I repeat that many worthy developements in the past came, not from majority wisdom but the initiative of inspired individuals. I think now of four persons: Professor Soyinka, our first Nobel Laureate for Literature; Bishop Desmond Tutu,a Nobel Laureate for Peace;President Obama who was a Professor at Harvard University; and Rowan Williams, Archbishop of Canterbury, highest Priest in the Anglican Church and also a Professor of Divinity at Oxford University. They are all persons of global acclaim, well read and exposed. They all state essentially that gays should not be persecuted, live and let live, gays have a right to be. The evidence of gayism is abundant in the world of mammals, including the primates closest to man. Would the creator then have halted this natural phenomenon with human beings? People do not choose to be gays. Gay persecution is as evil as murdering twins for beings twins. Let's not start another pointless brain drain in our country that needs all the skilled manpower available. Let's not drive young people to suicide or abandonment of home due to our wilful ignorance. That annoying thing is that people are not advocating morality, but selective immorality. If a man ruins countless girls, some even dying from abortions, he remains respectable. Yet two same gender people loving each other should be destroyed. That bill goes further to mention looking at gay sites, forming associations etc. It cuts off knowledge and enlightenment in a country where education has become so inadequate.

You are a real person!

First off, Wole Soyinka is not the first Nobel Laureate.

No 2, Obama was not a Professor at Harvard.

No 3, fucktards like you can marvel at people's achievements and consume whatever they say, but at my intellectual level, you challenge people especially when they are exposed to political impacts based on the statements they make. Which all 4 are.

No 4, why does "Harvard Professor" Obama not support polygamy in the USA if he is not being political with his views?

No 5, what I asked your dumb arsse was to tell me the link between homosexuality and racial discrimination.

Now add the follwing to the list of questions for your moronic arsse:

a) Show me the evidence of gay animals.

b) How is morality never selective? In your moronic world there is a possibility of morality not being selective.

Fcking reetards chatting shyt and thinking they are intellectuals.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 2:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dear Sagamite, What a rich vocabulary of abusive words. We can hold opposing views without all these insults. Soyinka I called 'our' first Nobel Laureate for Literature, rightly, as he was Nigeria's and Africa's first Nobel Laureate for Literature. Please google sexuality in the animal world to see homosexulaity's pervasiveness. Please see the site below. Obama was a law professor, apart from being President of the Harvard Law Review. The sexual morality of our world is selective and vile: we 'Christians' shut our eyes to teachings against lust and fornication between men and women, but only remember scriptures when it comes to gays. The four men I mentioned are persons of global stature. It is wise to listen to well-informed and vastly read people. The four are all known to be straight, yet have the learning and insight to feel 'Live and let live.' Throughout history, from the ancient world to the present, gays have been present and influential. I mentioned Alan Turing who invented the modern computer - a gay man. From Plato to Leonardo da Vinci and Michalegelgo to Tchaikovsky and Marcel Proust and Walt whitman and John Gielgud... the list is endless. We wouldn't have culture and civilization without gays. There is a theory that the gay is a more advanced/evolved creature than the blandly straight, and that might be true based on the abundant evidence of gay creativity.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d68_vILD60Y

Sagamite:

You are a real person!

First off, Wole Soyinka is not the first Nobel Laureate.

No 2, Obama was not a Professor at Harvard.

No 3, fucktards like you can marvel at people's achievements and consume whatever they say, but at my intellectual level, you challenge people especially when they are exposed to political impacts based on the statements they make. Which all 4 are.

No 4, why does "Harvard Professor" Obama not support polygamy in USA if he is not being political with his views?

No 5, what I asked your dumb arsse was to tell me the link between homosexuality and racial discrimination.

Now add the follwing to the list of questions for your moronic arsse:

a) Show me the evidence of gay animals.

b) How is morality never selective? In your moronic world there is a possibility of morality not being selective.

Fcking reetards chatting shyt and thinking they are intellectuals.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 2:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Talk Hoha: Dear Sagamite, What a rich vocabulary of abusive words. We can hold opposing views without all these insults. Soyinka I called 'our' first Nobel Laureate for Literature, rightly, as he was Nigeria's and Africa's first Nobel Laureate for Literature. Please google sexuality in the animal world to see homosexulaity's pervasiveness. Please see the site below. Obama was a law professor, apart from being President of the Harvard Law Review. The sexual morality of our world is selective and vile: we 'Christians' shut our eyes to teachings against lust and fornication between men and women, but only remember scriptures when it comes to gays. The four men I mentioned are persons of global stature. It is wise to listen to well-informed and vastly read people. The four are all known to be straight, yet have the learning and insight to feel 'Live and let live.'

Speak intelligently and I would not insult you.

You are talking pure daftly here now.

Don't tell me to google. SHOW ME! You are the expert in knowing animals are gay. Your link does not work.

Where did you see the Church shut their eyes on lust and fornication? And personally I don't really give a hoot what the Church says. Where are morals not selective?

I can listen to well-informed and vastly read people, actually I am keen to listen, but that does not mean I cannot question what they say or bluntly tell them they are chatting BS. Indicating that I cannot is an insult to my intellect.

I am still waiting for answers to these:

No 4, why does "Harvard Professor" Obama not support polygamy in USA if he is not being political with his views?

Talk Hoha: Throughout history, from the ancient world to the present, gays have been present and influential. I mentioned Alan Turing who invented the modern computer - a gay man. From Plato to Leonardo da Vinci and Michalegelgo to Tchaikovsky and Marcel Proust and Walt whitman and John Gielgud... the list is endless. We wouldn't have culture and civilization without gays. There is a theory that the gay is a more advanced/evolved creature than the blandly straight, and that might be true based on the abundant evidence of gay creativity.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=d68_vILD60Y

These are the kinds of moronic statements that make me lable you person!

I don't even know where to start in cutting this moronic statement.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by wildorchid(f): 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Explain to me how "discriminating" (in quotes) against homosexuality is the same as racial discrimination.

How are they not the same thing?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 2:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
It's a pity the link I sent you did not work. I'll try on another computer but google is awash with videos of gay animal sexuality. Obama's stance on polygamy is not an issue here. It's irrelevant. America in any case has been Western culture influenced since the suppression of the American indians so I suppose polygamy is foreign to them. The link between homosexual discrimination and racial discrimination is this: Just as we don't choose our racial origin, we don't choose our sexuality. Nobody would be so masochistic as to 'choose' to be gay, considering the misery of gay existence in our community. It's not the same as being a paedophile or rapist etc. These are conscous acts which harm other people. Homosexuality is about attraction and love, and it is not a choice. Just for your delectation, I mention Sonnets 18, 20 and 29 of Shakespeare's, all addressed to a man. Passionate declarations of love. I maintain that without the gay presence, we wouldn't have culture or civilization. I maintain that the four people I mentioned - Soyinka, Tutu, Obama, Archbishop of Canterbury - are all persons of global stature, and while we are free to disagree with anyone, their views at least merit attention and reflection. We can communicate and enlighten each other politely. Nobody knows it all. We can all learn from one another. People supported twin murder, saying only animals could have more than one issue at a time, yet twin birth is explained biologically. Same as homosexuality.

Sagamite:
Speak intelligently and I would not insult you.

You are talking pure daftly here now.

Don't tell me to google. SHOW ME! You are the expert in knowing animals are gay. Your link does not work.

Where did you see the Church shut their eyes on lust and fornication? And personally I don't really give a hoot what the Church says. Where are morals not selective?

I can listen to well-informed and vastly read people, actually I am keen to listen, but that does not mean I cannot question what they say or bluntly tell them they are chatting BS. Indicating that I cannot is an insult to my intellect.

I am still waiting for answers to these:

These are the kinds of moronic statements that make me lable you person!

I don't even know where to start in cutting this moronic statement.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
wildorchid:

How are they not the same thing?

Why don't you tell me how they are the same thing.

Talk Hoha: It's a pity the link I sent you did not work. I'll try on another computer but google is awash with videos of gay animal sexuality.

I will wait.

By when do you promise to deliver the evidence?

Talk Hoha: Obama's stance on polygamy is not an issue here. It's irrelevant. America in any case has been Western culture influenced since the suppression of the American indians so I suppose polygamy is foreign to them.

It is an issue since you said we should listen to him because he is a Harvard Professor. So lets see what the Harvard Professor says about polygamy and why that is not a civil right.

The fact you think it is not an issue is a strong indicator of your level of intellect. And the indicator is by no means impressive.

So you say it is okay for America to reject polygamy because it is foreign to them?

That is your argument? grin grin grin

Trust me, when I start calling people person, I have never been wrong.

Talk Hoha:
The link between homosexual discrimination and racial discrimination is this: Just as we don't choose our racial origin, we don't choose our sexuality. Nobody would be so masochistic as to 'choose' to be gay, considering the misery of gay existence in our community. It's not the same as being a paedophile or rapist etc. These are conscous acts which harm other people. Homosexuality is about attraction and love, and it is not a choice.

So you mean people choose to be paedophiles? grin

So there is immense joy and adulation at a paedophilic existence in our community?

Talk Hoha:
Just for your delectation, I mention Sonnets 18, 20 and 29 of Shakespeare's, all addressed to a man. Passionate declarations of love. I maintain that without the gay presence, we wouldn't have culture or civilization.

You are a person!

I am sorry but I have to say. You speak like one, you are one. It walks like a duck, quack likes a duck, it is a .......

So you are telling me out civilisation and culture is mainly attributed to homos?

Majority of our civilisation and culture is produced by homos?

They fed you and brainwashed you on this kind of rubbish in the Western school you attended and you think it is okay you vomit it in public?

Talk Hoha:
I maintain that the four people I mentioned - Soyinka, Tutu, Obama, Archbishop of Canterbury - are all persons of global stature, and while we are free to disagree with anyone, their views at least merit attention and reflection. We can communicate and enlighten each other politely. Nobody knows it all. We can all learn from one another. People supported twin murder, saying only animals could have more than one issue at a time, yet twin birth is explained biologically. Same as homosexuality.

They are persons of global stature, and so?

People at your intellectual level might marvel at it and say "Yes Sir" to everything they say. At my intellectual, I just acknowledge and if they are wrong, I am happy to put them right.

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by wildorchid(f): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Why don't you tell me how they are the same thing.

I asked you first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Taraba Assembly Adopt Resolution Empowering Deputy governor / Sokoto Electorates Shouting "Sai Buhari" In Gej's Campaign / New Alignments Threaten Apga’s Role In Southeast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 180
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.