Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,575 members, 7,801,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps (9644 Views)

Bisi Alimi Slams Senators Behind Anti Same Sex Bill (Photo) / Nigerian Peace Corps Bill Scales Second Reading / Bill Seeking To Unban Use Of Tinted-Glass Pass Second Reading In Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
wildorchid:

I asked you first.

You asked me a question I am asking someone?

If you are wasting my time and can't answer the question, will you fck off.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
I never said we should rejoice at paedophilia. I condemned paedophilia for harming people, and distinguished it from homosexual (gay) attraction and love. I note your avowed intellect, but please try to read and understand before replying. It is true that much of global culture and civilization was created by people who manifested gay orientation, whether or not they were conventionally married to the other sex. I refer you to two books:- [b]HOMOSEXUALITY AND CIVILIZATION by Louis Crompton, and HOMOSEXUALITY, A HISTORY by Colin Spencer. I already mentioned some names including Alan Turing who invented the modern computer. Let's go back to the ancient world, what is known of people like Plato and Socrates. Think of the Renaissance great, Leonardo da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Francis Bacon. William Shakespeare's sonnets are some of the most rapturous gay poems in existence. I mentioned some 19th to 20th century names earlier, but I would need a whole book to enumerate them. And those are just the prominent, documented lives. I imagine how many millions are now in the closet. Even in contemporary sports, we have our own Naija son John Amaechi, an out and proud gay man.
Sagamite:

Why don't you tell me how they are the same thing.

I will wait.

By when do you promise to deliver the evidence?

It is an issue since you said we should listen to him because he is a Harvard Professor. So lets see what the Harvard Professor says about polygamy and why that is not a civil right.

The fact you think it is not an issue is a strong indicator of your level of intellect. And the indicator is by no means impressive.

So you say it is okay for America to reject polygamy because it is foreign to them?

That is your argument? grin grin grin

Trust me, when I start calling people person, I have never been wrong.

So you mean people choose to be paedophiles? grin

So there is immense joy and adulation at a paedophilic existence in our community?

You are a person!

I am sorry but I have to say. You speak like one, you are one. It walks like a duck, quack likes a duck, it is a .......

So you are telling me out civilisation and culture is mainly attributed to homos?

Majority of our civilisation and culture is produced by homos?

They fed you and brainwashed you on this kind of rubbish in the Western school you attended and you think it is okay you vomit it in public?

They are persons of global stature, and so?

People at your intellectual level might marvel at it and say "Yes Sir" to everything they say. At my intellectual, I just acknowledge and if they are wrong, I am happy to put them right.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by wildorchid(f): 3:31pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

You asked me a question I am asking someone?

If you are wasting my time and can't answer the question, will you fck off.

Trash. You asked some a senseless question, i twisted the question and threw it back at you and you're running away from it. commot for here jare
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
wildorchid:

Trash. You asked some a senseless question, i twisted the question and threw it back at you and you're running away from it. commot for here jare

You are a person!

You "twisted" a question by asking it verbatim?

Can you see how dumb you are?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
Talk Hoha: I never said we should rejoice at paedophilia. I condemned paedophilia for harming people, and distinguished it from homosexual (gay) attraction and love. I note your avowed intellect, but please try to read and understand before replying.

You are a person!

What I asked you was to tell me how homosexuality and racial discrimination are similar, you alluded to lack of choice and said paedophilia was a choice (a conscious act). So I asked you:

So you mean people choose to be paedophiles?

So there is immense joy and adulation at a paedophilic existence in our community?

Talk Hoha:
It is true that much of global culture and civilization was created by people who manifested gay orientation, whether or not they were conventionally married to the other sex. I refer you to two books:- [b]HOMOSEXUALITY AND CIVILIZATION by Louis Crompton, and HOMOSEXUALITY, A HISTORY by Colin Spencer.

So your evidence of "it is true" is because it is written by Louis Crompton.

Can you see why I call you a person?

Talk Hoha:
I already mentioned some names including Alan Turing who invented the modern computer. Let's go back to the ancient world, what is known of people like Plato and Socrates. Think of the Renaissance great, Leonardo da Vinci, Michaelangelo, Francis Bacon. William Shakespeare's sonnets are some of the most rapturous gay poems in existence. I mentioned some 19th to 20th century names earlier, but I would need a whole book to enumerate them. And those are just the prominent, documented lives. I imagine how many millions are now in the closet. Even in contemporary sports, we have our own Naija son John Amaechi, an out and proud gay man.

Apart from me being suspicious that some of those listed men might not be gay but Louis Crompton just claimed they are gay, tell me:

Was Isaac Newton also gay?

Was Ceasar gay?

Was Confucious gay?

Was Charles Dickens gay?

Was Darwin gay?

Was Ghengis Khan gay?

Was Lenin gay?

Was Karl Max gay?

Is Nelson Mandela gay?

Is Pele gay?

Is Messi gay?

Is Michael Jordan gay?

Is Tiger Woods Gay?

Is Michael Schumacher gay?

Is Roger Federer gay?

Is Usain Bolt gay?

Is Barry Bonds gay?

Who the FUUUUUCK is John Ameachi?

Are you not a person?

Are you not completely reetarded?

You think I insult people for no reason? I could spot you were a person from your first post!
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by wildorchid(f): 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

You "twisted" a question by asking it verbatim?

Can you see how dumb you are?

mumu. Is this what you asked him?
author=wildorchid]

How are they not the same thing?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
And the obligatory check on so-called "academics" that always come up with questionable evidence to support homosexuality reveals that Louis Crompton is himself gay.

http://scarlet.unl.edu/?p=2230

person, so why would he not likely twist info to suit his aims? Why would he not twist Shakespeare's sonnets to imply Shakespeare was gay? Why do you think I said above: "Apart from me being suspicious that some of those listed men might not be gay but Louis Crompton just claimed they are gay"? You think I am as dumb and gullible as you are?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
wildorchid:

mumu. Is this what you asked him?

You are a person!

Tell me how you twisted it?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
The Government has no right to determine sexual preferences amongst consensual Adults...

Simple.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking: The Government has no right to determine sexual preferences amongst consensual Adults...

Simple.

But the government in the West have a right to determine sexual preferences amongst consensual Adults when it comes to polygamy or inc.est?

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Okijajuju1(m): 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

But the government in the West have a right to determine sexual preferences amongst consensual Adults when it comes to polygamy or inc.est?

Isnt Polygamy part of our 'culture'?!

Incest on the other hand has medical recpercussions hence my support for its ban.. You dont wanna have r`etarded inbred fucktards running around the plce fhucking things up, do you?!
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Okija_juju:

Isnt Polygamy part of our 'culture'?!

Incest on the other hand has medical recpercussions hence my support for its ban.. You dont wanna have r`etarded inbred fucktards running around the plce fhucking things up, do you?!

Did I say it was not part of our culture?

Did you read my post?

How come you gave an answer that did not answer the question?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

What part of the ''The Government' don't you understand?

When it comes to Sexual Preferences, No Government under the sun should decide who you may or may not fucck as long the parties involved are consensual adults.

Procreating however is a different issue, and the government can legislate on who is allowed to contribute to the gene pool.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 4:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Man, you love that 8 letter word that starts with f. A man of your unsurpassed intellect should have better vocabulary. Incidentally, Isaac Newton, was alleged to be gay. Two great Caesars, Julius and Augustus, were gay. Curio the Elder called Julius Caesar the wife of every man and the husband of every woman. Julius Caesar was said to have been lovers with Nicomedes King of Bythania. Augustus Caesar was lover to Marcus Agrippa. I mention another Roman Emperor Hadrian who was openly gay. For a big part of the Roman era, and in the Greek era before that, homosexuality was considered normal. Many great love affairs were same gender. I mentioned Alexander the Great and his Haphaestion. I'd still repeat the greatest known genius, Leonardo da Vinci, who anticipated the aeroplane in the 15th century. And Michaelangelo, and Francis Bacon, and King James who sponsored the King James Bible edition. Dickens may not have been gay, although certain situations and characters of his have gay intimations - Pip and Steerforth. However, Dickens' great contemporary Alfred Tennyson wrote impassioned gay poetry. His IN MEMORIAM to Arthur Hallam, neutralized sometimes by nervous editors, sounds like a widow mourning her husband. I won't even talk about the famous Oscar Wilde, and Alfred E Housman who adored Moses Jackson for many years. You mention several sports people who are not gay, then dismiss my mention of our son, John Amaechi. I'd add late Justin Fashanu to my list. And writers like James Baldwin and Virginia Woolf and Auden.. Even the current poet laureate of England, the first ever female laureate, is a lesbian. It comes down to what the four great men I mentioned say essentially, 'Live and let live. Stop gay-bashing.' Nobody has the right to throw stones. I must say, despite your avowed intellect, your arguments sound like a screaming market brawl. Manners and courtesy matter even for intellectuals.

Sagamite:

You are a person!

What I asked you was to tell me how homosexuality and racial discrimination are similar, you alluded to lack of choice and said paedophilia was a choice (a conscious act). So I asked you:

So you mean people choose to be paedophiles?

So your evidence of "it is true" is because it is written by Louis Crompton.

Can you see why I call you a person?

Apart from me being suspicious that some of those listed men might not be gay but Louis Crompton just claimed they are gay, tell me:

Was Isaac Newton also gay?

Was Ceasar gay?

Was Confucious gay?

Was Charles Dickens gay?

Was Darwin gay?

Is Pele gay?

Is Messi gay?

Is Michael Jordan gay?

Is Tiger Woods Gay?

Is Michael Schumacher gay?

Is Usain Bolt gay?

Is Barry Bonds gay?

Who the FUUUUUCK is John Ameachi?

Are you not a person?

Are you not completely reetarded?

You think I insult people for no reason? I could spot you were a person from your first post!

1 Like

Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by TalkHoha: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
Louis Crompton's being gay does not mean he came up with questionable evidence. His book is profound and well researched. He didn't just make allegations. Scholars have been battling over Shakespeare's sonnets for centuries, based on their own unease. There are 154 of those sonnets, if I remember, and the first 126 are addressed to a man,Mr WH and 28 to a woman, the Dark Lady. Many of them are passionate declarations of love. They are available for you to read. Louis Crompton didn't write Shakespeare's sonnets. They were published centuries before Louis Crompton was born!
Sagamite: And the obligatory check on so-called "academics" that always come up with questionable evidence to support homosexuality reveals that Louis Crompton is himself gay.

http://scarlet.unl.edu/?p=2230

person, so why would he not likely twist info to suit his aims? Why would he not twist Shakespeare's sonnets to imply Shakespeare was gay? Why do you think I said above: "Apart from me being suspicious that some of those listed men might not be gay but Louis Crompton just claimed they are gay"? You think I am as dumb and gullible as you are?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
Talk Hoha: Louis Crompton's being gay does not mean he came up with questionable evidence. His book is profound and well researched. He didn't just make allegations. Scholars have been battling over Shakespeare's sonnets for centuries, based on their own unease. There are 154 of those sonnets, if I remember, and the first 126 are addressed to a man,Mr WH and 28 to a woman, the Dark Lady. Many of them are passionate declarations of love. They are available for you to read. Louis Crompton didn't write Shakespeare's sonnets. They were published centuries before Louis Crompton was born!

Talk Hoha: Man, you love that 8 letter word that starts with f. A man of your unsurpassed intellect should have better vocabulary. Incidentally, Isaac Newton, was alleged to be gay. Two great Caesars, Julius and Augustus, were gay. Curio the Elder called Julius Caesar the wife of every man and the husband of every woman. Julius Caesar was said to have been lovers with Nicomedes King of Bythania. Augustus Caesar was lover to Marcus Agrippa. I mention another Roman Emperor Hadrian who was openly gay. For a big part of the Roman era, and in the Greek era before that, homosexuality was considered normal. Many great love affairs were same gender. I mentioned Alexander the Great and his Haphaestion. I'd still repeat the greatest known genius, Leonardo da Vinci, who anticipated the aeroplane in the 15th century. And Michaelangelo, and Francis Bacon, and King James who sponsored the King James Bible edition. Dickens may not have been gay, although certain situations and characters of his have gay intimations - Pip and Steerforth. However, Dickens' great contemporary Alfred Tennyson wrote impassioned gay poetry. His IN MEMORIAM to Arthur Hallam, neutralized sometimes by nervous editors, sounds like a widow mourning her husband. I won't even talk about the famous Oscar Wilde, and Alfred E Housman who adored Moses Jackson for many years. You mention several sports people who are not gay, then dismiss my mention of our son, John Amaechi. I'd add late Justin Fashanu to my list. And writers like James Baldwin and Virginia Woolf and Auden.. Even the current poet laureate of England, the first ever female laureate, is a lesbian. It comes down to what the four great men I mentioned say essentially, 'Live and let live. Stop gay-bashing.' Nobody has the right to throw stones. I must say, despite your avowed intellect, your arguments sound like a screaming market brawl. Manners and courtesy matter even for intellectuals.

You are a proper person!

You are way too stewpid for me to be cutting into this! It is a waste of my time.

You are fcking reetarded!
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

What part of the ''The Government' don't you understand?

When it comes to Sexual Preferences, No Government under the sun should decide who you may or may not fucck as long the parties involved are consensual adults.

Procreating however is a different issue, and the government can legislate on who is allowed to contribute to the gene pool.

Why can the government decide who contributes to the gene pool? grin

The government should be able to say you can fck but don't get pregnant? grin
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 5:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Why can the government decide who contributes to the gene pool? grin

The government should be able to say you can fck but don't get pregnant? grin

Yes the Government has the right to regulate its gene pool

When you fucck that girl with big nyash in your room, it is NOBODY's business.

When she gives birth...It is the Government's business.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
Now Sagamite I ask you....

Do you believe Polygamy should be a Criminal Offence?

Yes or No

No B.S. Please...
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

Yes the Government has the right to regulate its gene pool

When you fucck that girl with big nyash in your room, it is NOBODY's business.

When she gives birth...It is the Government's business.

The question is "Why"?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 5:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

The question is "Why"?

Why what?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

Why what?

Why can the government decide who contributes to the gene pool?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 5:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Why can the government decide who contributes to the gene pool?

As a Gay relationship cannot contribute to the gene pool, that question is out of topic.

Stick to the topic and answer the question I asked you.

Do you believe Polygamy is a Criminal Offence? Yes or No. No B.S.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 5:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

As a Gay relationship cannot contribute to the gene pool, that question is out of topic.

Stick to the topic and answer the question I asked you.

Do you believe Polygamy is a Criminal Offence? Yes or No. No B.S.

No, you answer the question I asked you.

Why did you say governments should have the power to decide who can contribute to the gene pool?

That was your argument, defend it.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
Please Sagamite stop arguing with these deluded soul. The problem with them is that they are ridden with inferiority complex. You see, none of them can answer why Westerners ban polygamy if they believe in human rights of adults consenting to marry. However, these deluded souls will be happy to pitch their support when their supreme leader (Whites) try to promote gay culture in Africa.

Please don't waste your time arguing with them.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

No, you answer the question I asked you.

Why did you say governments should have the power to decide who can contribute to the gene pool?

That was your argument, defend it.

You asked why the Government is against Incest.

And I answered because they have to regulate the gene pool.

But this is out of topic.

Stick to the topic.

If you are unable to discuss, please go home.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
donedy: Please Sagamite stop arguing with these deluded soul. The problem with them is that they are ridden with inferiority complex. You see, none of them can answer why Westerners ban polygamy if they believe in human rights of adults consenting to marry. However, these deluded souls will be happy to pitch their support when their supreme leader (Whites) try to promote gay culture in Africa.

Westerners have not told them it is funky enough and progressive to defend polygamy.

When they get the instruction, they will follow without questioning.

What ever rubbish they are fed, they vomit.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
donedy: Please Sagamite stop arguing with these deluded soul. The problem with them is that they are ridden with inferiority complex. You see, none of them can answer why Westerners ban polygamy if they believe in human rights of adults consenting to marry. However, these deluded souls will be happy to pitch their support when their supreme leader (Whites) try to promote gay culture in Africa.

As I said earlier, No Government has any Moral Standing to Ban Polygamy.

Now I'm asking you the same qustion Sagamite has been dodging - Do you believe Polygamy is a Criminal Offence? Yes or No
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Sagamite(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

Stick to the topic.

Yep!

You said government should not decide who is intimate with each other but should be able to decide who contributes to the gene pool?

Why (for the latter)?

Defend your statement.
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

Stick to the topic.

Please can you just answer a question and stop beating about the bush. Why did Westerners ban polygamy but will like to promote gay in Africa if they believe in human right and adult consent?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by cheddarking(m): 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sagamite:

Westerners have not told them it is funky enough and progressive to defend polygamy.

When they get the instruction, they will follow without questioning.

What ever rubbish they are fed, they vomit.

Again I refer you to my earlier post where I said NO GOVERNMENT Has the right to criminalize Polygamy.

Again I ask you - Do you believe Polygamy is a criminal offence?
Re: Anti-Same Sex Marriage Bill Scales Second Reading In House Of Reps by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheddarking:

Again I refer you to my earlier post where I said NO GOVERNMENT Has the right to criminalize Polygamy.

Again I ask you - Do you believe Polygamy is a criminal offence?

So, if you're not in support of polygamy, why not go online and be outspoken the way you are to the ban on same-sex marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: I Will Pay Workers N50,000 Minimum Wage If Elected – Olawepo Hashim / Ministerial Appointment, Call To Greater Service – Aregbesola / Happy Independence Day Nigerians!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.