Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (35282 Views)

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks / Hot Picture Of Ebube Essien-garricks Mtn Aeroplane Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:19am On Nov 14, 2012
Meet Ebube Essien-Garricks,the 27year old winner of MTN Plane. She asked for the equivalent N64 million.....

Big Congrats to her!!!

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 12:42am On Nov 14, 2012
I won't mind ghetto-gagging the chic, she looks cute.. wink
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Babamide(m): 2:39am On Nov 14, 2012
All I see is #64million boobz

51 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by RickyRoss1(m): 8:05am On Nov 14, 2012
RICHIE BOI: Meet Ebube Essien-Garricks,the 27year old winner of MTN Plane. She asked for the equivalent N64 million.....

Big Congrats to her!!!

Fraud Alert.
Nobody in UNIPORT knows this girl. I have seen 4 different pics on the internet claiming to be the same winner.

20 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Freiburger(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Babamide: All I see is #64million boobz
grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by megxo(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2012
like seriously, wich plane wud be bought 64mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its a SCAM!!!

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by ghettodreamz(m): 8:49am On Nov 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Fraud Alert.
Nobody in UNIPORT knows this girl. I have seen 4 different pics on the internet claiming to be the same winner.

Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2012
.WOW!! So thats what 64million Naira T!tties look like?!..

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by miteolu(m): 8:51am On Nov 14, 2012
megxo: like seriously, wich plane wud be bought 64mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its a SCAM!!!

SCAM or Not she is richer

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2012
megxo: like seriously, wich plane wud be bought 64mil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>its a SCAM!!!

She chose the #64 million cash prize instead of the aeroplane.
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Super1759: 8:53am On Nov 14, 2012
But seriously, do anyone know the girl in question?
I need serious investigation into this
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2012
What evidence shows she's the one?
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 8:55am On Nov 14, 2012
Hahahahahahahahaha.....I can't fit laugh o! This isn't Ebube Essien o! This is the greatest scam of the century by MTN
This is Emmanuella. She's a good friend. Please stop spreading false news.

7 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by gbanikiti(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2012
Why she come dey show us her b.oobi? All these girls sef.anyway congrats to her if really they gave her the money.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:56am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: But seriously, do anyone know the girl in question?

Dont u have something important to do?
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Khayordhe: 9:01am On Nov 14, 2012
O boi...see cleavage
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2012
shymexx: I won't mind ghetto-gagging the chic, she looks cute.. wink

Just look at your oily smelly mouth. Am sure you have very dirty undies which would be a big put-off for a lovely girl like that. Your huncles and hanties must be ashamed of you Shymexx/Bittyend.

4 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Revolva(m): 9:03am On Nov 14, 2012
See her boobs chei dis gal husslin days r over - no more night waka again omo make I come be f**k buddy

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2012
Super1759: But seriously, do anyone know the girl in question?
I know this girl very well like the back of my hand. No blabbing!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by CrazyMan(m): 9:04am On Nov 14, 2012
Ricky_Ross:

Fraud Alert.
Exactly...if indeed she was a student, some of her course mates would have at least come out and verify the story....most especially when they begin to see her face on the national dailies.

This is a scam....
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Mojibola(m): 9:09am On Nov 14, 2012
somehow i doubt if shez really d one...i shld be seeing a nicer pix at least...possibly holding cool cash...or at least wearing a reasonable cloth!
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by papaejima1: 9:12am On Nov 14, 2012
Now the fools think we are all fools too
See what they claim is the official facebook page of the winner and her photo
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ebube-Essien-Garricks/124717367685996?fref=ts

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by anintia(m): 9:13am On Nov 14, 2012
if i hear
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 14, 2012
This is the girl's pic used by punch. Are they the same? MTN went to hire somebody from God-knows-where and claims she won 64 million. Silly liars.
Ebube = igbo, Essien = Efik, Garrick = English. Which level MTN?

2 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by miteolu(m): 9:17am On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by slimyem: 9:18am On Nov 14, 2012
Na wa o...
Different pictures of the said girl all over...
Wetin we wan con believe now..??
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by igbsam(m): 9:20am On Nov 14, 2012
Lets see her pose with the AELOPLANE. Bloody thieves. I phfucking hate dat network
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by FoxyRebirth(m): 9:24am On Nov 14, 2012
THIS IS ANOTHER PROMO SLAM.. FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY AND BE SURE TO WIN!!!! grin grin grin grin

27 Likes

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Super1759: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2012
igbsam:
I know this girl very well like the back of my hand. No blabbing!
you are even scam your self. We have 3 different pictures here. You said you know the girl, which of them is the girl? Please tell us
Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by Super1759: 9:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Ogidi-Olu:

Dont u have something important to do?
I don't have,you wana give me?

1 Like

Re: Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) by djeezy(m): 9:32am On Nov 14, 2012
I know the girl on the pic. Her name is Oluchi onuoha. Google her or check her out on facebook. This whole mtn aeroplane thing is a scam. The girl is not even a uniport student. Na wao

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of World's First 5G Smartphone / Unboxing The Infinix Zero 4 X555 In Pictures / WHATSAPP TRICK: How To Unblock Yourself If Someone Blocked You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.