Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

I Need Financial Help... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Financial Help... (5297 Views)

My Husband Is Ashamed To Ask Our Family Friend For Financial Help / I Need Financial Blessing Today / I need your financial help to pay my school fees. please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Financial Help... by Israel2020(m): 10:10am On Nov 14, 2012
Greetings Fellow Nigerians! Please I need financial assistance of any kind to get out of debt and to provide food, shelter and clothing for my family. Please if God has blessed you, help me out. The people I'm owing are on my neck and my family is starving. Pls contact me on princeisrael41@gmail.com
Re: I Need Financial Help... by emilyone(f): 11:14am On Nov 14, 2012
yes there are people with good hearts here, but you need to be MORE convincing with your post.
Re: I Need Financial Help... by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 14, 2012
Hello, and welcome.

You've just registered (a few hours ago) and your first thread is one asking for financial assistance. Your profile is completely blank - no gender, contact details, location. Nothing, bar your username. Not reassuring.

May I suggest you provide a bit more details about yourself - your current address, how you got into debt, your employment status, how many children are in your family, your accommodation status (how long is your rent paid up till?) your creditors etc. This is very important. Simply asking for help and saying nothing else is not a good move.

What are your finances like? Because being low on funds is relative. What are your outgoings? Fuel for generator, car (if applicable) clothing, food, rent, (if applicable) electricity, gas and other unexpected emergency expences.

??

1 Like

Re: I Need Financial Help... by Israel2020(m): 7:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
I got into debt by borrowing money for my wife's hospital bill and to feed my family(wife, child & siblings). Currently I'm undergoing an accomodation problem because I'm suppose to quit where I live but no money to do so nor to pay the rent. Pls even if you want to see me in person before helping me, I will try to make myself available but please help me.
Re: I Need Financial Help... by Winnybliss(f): 2:33pm On May 21, 2019
Good day sir/madam! Please its not my intention to disturb anyone,I just seek for your assistant because my pain of lack weights me down everyday. Am a married woman with baby in d womb(about to deliver). Ever since my husband lost his job,things have not been easy for us. Please I need financial assistant to enable me get the things on my hospital list,to feed and also pay hospital bills. My husband is into painting but no job at the moment. We reside at Olugborongba Lekki- Epe Express way. God bless your hearts.

Account number: 0158602784
Account name: Oluoha Blessing
Bank: GTBank
Re: I Need Financial Help... by Marius50: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello friends. Please I need a financial help concerning my health issue. I have a fatal accident and my right bone leg was broke and I have gone different hospital for treatment but the bone was not fix well and I was refer to Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu for surgery and I was told by the doctor to budget N2million.

Please friends help me. I have run out cash no amount is too small. To confirm me you can call me on 09014172730. Or even WhatsApp me on 08181769148
Re: I Need Financial Help... by MayorTechnology(m): 6:49am On Jul 04, 2021
Good morning to you all.
First of all, I will want to appeal to the members of nairaland to kindly forgive if its against the rule to seek for financial assistant on this forum.
I will be grateful and return to appreciate you all if you help me to save my business. I wouldn't mind if I am been offer a job to which i can realise the money needed to save my business.
The nature of my business (Sales of computer accessories and computer repair).
Here is my Accounts details:
Bank: Access
Acct number: 0032651988
Name: Alayegbami Samuel Mayokun
Email address: samuelmayokun10@gmail.com
Re: I Need Financial Help... by Maria239: 2:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
I need a financial help to get my self busy , I was the one helping my family before I was sack from work , I spent all my money for the lockdown because I was sack due to lockdown , since they have been jobless I tried finding work but I was told am too old to work , please I just need something doing with 20k I can start something meaningful my sisters that is on IT as being the one helping and she is going back to school please so she as being crying because she is the only one doing everything and her salary is not much please I want to start bead making business maybe through it God will answer my prayer and also Hawking bread I will be so grateful to the person God will use for me I know am not always lucky but I believe that God will touch someone heart for me thank you very much
Kuforiji Mariam omobolanle
Access bank
Thank you once again God will continue to favor the person that help me

(1) (Reply)

Missing 10 Month Old Enioluwa Odegbaike / Thread For Those Who Are Not Considering Marriage Yet. / What Was Ur Experience When U Followed Your Mother To The Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.