Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos (5173 Views)

New Methods To Download Youtube, Facebook Videos Using Savefrom.net Helper / Simple Way To Download Youtube Videos Without Any Software (Androids, PC, BB,..) / I Teach You How To Build An Inverter With With The Battery Charger And How To Build The Transformer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by tedjazz(m): 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
please i nid to know how to download youtube videos....i dont enjoy watching tutorials online...i want to download them..thnks in advance.
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
tedjazz: please i nid to know how to download youtube videos....i dont enjoy watching tutorials online...i want to download them..thnks in advance.
(1) If for instance the web address in the address bar is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18&feature=fvsr
(2) Delete the http://www.
(3) Put ss in their place. You now have ssyoutube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18&feature=fvsr
(4) Press enter
(5) You'll be redirected to another website where you'd have the options to choose the formats (mp4, flv, avi etc)you want for the video before downloading.
(6) Choose the format you want and download.
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by tedjazz(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
1supremo:
(1) If for instance the web address in the address bar is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18&feature=fvsr
(2) Delete the http://www.
(3) Put ss in their place. You now have ssyoutube.com/watch?v=7eJpWOY3r18&feature=fvsr
(4) Press enter
(5) You'll be redirected to another website where you'd have the options to choose the formats (mp4, flv, avi etc)you want for the video before downloading.
(6) Choose the format you want and download.
for real? Wow den.. Lemme goan try it immediately..thnks mahn
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
tedjazz: for real? Wow den.. Lemme goan try it immediately..thnks mahn

(7) When you find all the formats displayed, Right click on the format you want. From the options displayed when you right-clicked, choose "save link as." Downloading should start immediately.

Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by portacabin: 7:11am On Mar 09, 2013
thanks, there are some better ways
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by hopefullman: 3:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Thanks.leme try it
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by Phonon: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
Here is a very simple way:

1.Click on the YouTube video you want to download.
2.Copy the link in the address bar.
3.Go to www.keepvid.com and paste the link in the bar displayed on the page and click 'download'.You choose the format you want and you are good to go.
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by Sumbarkaya(m): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Thanks for sharing.
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by hopefullman: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2013
Cn it work on nokia phones?2nk u
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by ajos(m): 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2013
Phonon: Here is a very simple way:

1.Click on the YouTube video you want to download.
2.Copy the link in the address bar.
3.Go to www.keepvid.com and paste the link in the bar displayed on the page and click 'download'.You choose the format you want and you are good to go.
goto www.savevid.com and repeat d above procedures...this works too
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by Gbengacfa(m): 10:38am On Mar 20, 2013
Well it's very easy, just get IDM(Internet Download Manager) software installed into your an browser and play any YouTube video. You will see a download option on your screen. There are many other software's but IDM is the best for me.
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by Godson201333(m): 3:12pm On Mar 28, 2013
If you still need help on downloading videos from youtube,Simply go to google....search for you tube downloader,install it then you are good to go....
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by Jackpax1000gma: 9:34am On Oct 17, 2013
There are a lot of ways. You can download an extension for whatever browser you use, you can use one of the many programs out there like keepvid or savevid. I use the torch browser because it's the easiest way that I could find!! http://www.torchbrowser.com/
Re: Plz Teach Him How To Download Youtube Videos by folafola(m): 1:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
as for me i go with IDM get it now and use on your browser

(1) (Reply)

I Miss The Old School Televsions / How to stop browsing from your airtime on glo (2023) / Power Generator Betting Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.