Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. (6470 Views)

Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> / What Will You Do If You Find Out Ur Gf Lied To U Abt A Pregnancy / What Can U Say Abt A Marid Woman Who Went To Visit Her Male 2go Frnd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by tunad4rari(m): 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
I met this beautiful girl, we started talkin to the extent the intimacy became pronounced that my feelings for her became unquenchable.so along the line i was searchin tru her phone one gud afternoon,to my greatest suprise i found 52 sex videos on her phone,immediately the respect i use to have for her vanished.so what can u say about her.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by martyns303(m): 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Am sure u've got such videos too, we all at one point or another have watched adult movies, the only thing is keeping it private, her cell fone is private and u've got no right snooping tru. If u've not got an adult movie in one or another form of media storage cast the first stone.

6 Likes

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by lolaluv1(f): 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Don't go checking for what you don't wanna find...

Since you no longer respect her, free her for a guy that isn't judgmental.

P.S-I don't keep/watch such muvees myself. But that doesn't mean I should cast aspersions on the chick!

4 Likes

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:
Don't go checking for what you don't wanna find...

Since you no longer respect her, free her for a guy that isn't judgmental.

P.S-I don't keep/watch such muvees myself. But that doesn't mean I should cast aspersions on the chick!
Gbammest!

@op
Nna, wetin concern u? If d barbie perform d skills u c for d mojo on top ur groundnut u no go like am? See ur head like water melon.nansense! Tua!!

7 Likes

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by lolaluv1(f): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Gbammest!

@op
Nna, wetin concern u? If d barbie perform d skills u c for d mojo on top ur groundnut u no go like am? See ur head like water melon.nansense! Tua!!

gringringrin
Chei! ID no go wound pesin!
Btw, when I come online maybe 2mao, I'll PM you. I'm on mobile at the moment!
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Idowuogbo(f): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:

gringringrin
Chei! ID no go wound pesin!
Btw, when I come online maybe 2mao, I'll PM you. I'm on mobile at the moment!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'll b waiting...baby! kiss kiss
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Destindave(m): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
She's a Virgin,or smthing close to that, with a very high degree of Sexual Urge.

1 Like

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by lolaluv1(f): 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
@id
Ait, babes.grin:*

See ya when I see ya!wink
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Caseless: 5:04pm On Nov 14, 2012
That doesn't make her a por'nster.....na to jst catch fun. Even me mah de get am for fone at times, thou it's not morally good(God forgive me). The worst part of it is; it will destroy ur natural concept of sssex.....as in, if u last 3 minutes, u will think all is not well cos u hav seen guys staying longer than that in por'n movies. Pls avoid it!
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by padmoreete2(m): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
martyns303: Am sure u've got such videos too, we all at one point or another have watched adult movies, the only thing is keeping it private, her cell fone is private and u've got no right snooping tru. If u've not got an adult movie in one or another form of media storage cast the first stone.
Gbam! End of discussion.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by tintingz(m): 5:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
SMH. . .lesbians in this thread undecided
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by duni04(m): 5:32pm On Nov 14, 2012
tunad4rari: I met this beautiful girl, we started talkin to the extent the intimacy became pronounced that my feelings for her became unquenchable.so along the line i was searchin tru her phone one gud afternoon,to my greatest suprise i found 52 sex videos on her phone,immediately the respect i use to have for her vanished.so what can u say about her.
52 videos! Better run for your dear life, She's definitely a nymph
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by hakunajay(m): 5:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
OP... pls answer this question. Did you watch all the 52 videos (while wishing she's nake.d with you) or you just counted to know the quantity. Talking about losing respect for her; did you respect yourself by honoring her privacy? I can bet it that the amount of explicit vids in your phone is up to 300 or more. No offence meant...

5 Likes

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by duni04(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
hakunajay: OP... pls answer this question. Did you watch all the 52 videos (while wishing she's nake.d with you) or you just counted to know the quantity. Talking about losing respect for her; did you respect yourself by honoring her privacy? I can bet it that the amount of explicit vids in your phone is up to 300 or more. No offence meant...
Stop using yourself to judge the OP. Na wa for you o, 300 videos!
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by methodman(m): 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I'll b waiting...baby! kiss kiss
....hmm....lesbo in d building undecided undecided
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by ayobase(m): 6:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
tunad4rari: I met this beautiful girl, we started talkin to the extent the intimacy became pronounced that my feelings for her became unquenchable.so along the line i was searchin tru her phone one gud afternoon,to my greatest suprise i found 52 sex videos on her phone,immediately the respect i use to have for her vanished.so what can u say about her.

Respect u had for her vanished!
GOAT.
Wetin u dey look for inside her phone?
Ur pr.i.ck loss.

Person dey jeje dey study for her matrimonial home, by subscribing for video lectures on how to satisfy her man in bed.

U be mumu, u don miss material!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by ayobase(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
duni04:

Na wa for u too o.
This ur comment no make sense at all....u wanna bash the girl also?
How did he know that they were up to 52?
What a question...was he watching or how?
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by lolaluv1(f): 6:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
methodman: ....hmm....lesbo in d building undecided undecided

@ID
Sweetness. Please ignore this comment. Do it for me, ok? I'll make it up to you...wink
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by hakunajay(m): 7:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
duni04:

though i have about 3 to 5 vids in my phone, im not a p.orn freak like you. see ur head like p.orn... lol
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
Exactly what you would say to a man that has same on his phones . . .
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by GoldenLady1: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
Many of us enjoy these movies. It doesn't mean she has low morals if that's what you're thinking. It's better than se-xi-ng anyone and everyone. Keep your nose out her phone. How would you like her going through your things?
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
Destindave: She's a Virgin,or smthing close to that, with a very high degree of Sexual Urge.
If she is truly a virgin, then every woman on earth is a virgin.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:

@ID
Sweetness. Please ignore this comment. Do it for me, ok? I'll make it up to you...wink
Ok sugarplumplum! Miss u.. kiss
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by snthesis(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
What genre of videos.? Hw com u were able to count,, seems u were enjoyin urself

1 Like

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Fhemmmy: 9:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
snthesis: What genre of videos.? Hw com u were able to count,, seems u were enjoyin urself

Lol . . . God One
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by yuzedo: 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2012
She needs immediate counselling.. Give me her phone number and bb pin ok! angry
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by UncleJJ(m): 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
cmon" bro- there just sex videos . She probably likes to experiment.

Why dont you make one with her !
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by roymary: 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
I have no idea why i do not meet such girls.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
She often gets horney.
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by ITbomb(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
What Can I Say to A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone.
Switch on your bluetooth
Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by candieangel12(f): 12:12am On Nov 15, 2012
And what is the big deal with it? angry

1 Like

Re: What Can U Say Abt A Girl That Has Upto 52 Sex Videos On Her Phone. by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 15, 2012
I love her wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Slay Queen Posted On FB / Does Masturbating Determine One’s Success? I Need Views Please / See How A Guy Replied His Girlfriend's Dad After He Dis-virgin His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.