Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? (17436 Views)

Which Is The Best Position To Sleep With Partner-Photo / Describe Your Ex- With A Movie Title / Describe Your Ex With Any Kitchen Utensil................... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ah... Left for me o o o... na na na na... e no go happen laye laye .

I would rather look for a beggar on the street to give it to.

No time!

Anyways, she has tried it a couple of times but I always know how to ignore the calls when they come in. That is the only time she ever calls me... when she needs something.

Una my people, wetin you go do?

Oya, lets hear it!

[size=20pt]THIS IS WHY I SAID I CANT GIVE HER MONEY[/size]

Honestly, I am a very generous person, and generous to a fault such some people tend to step on my toes and take me for a ride.

I did a lot of things for this girl but along the line, I realised she doesn't love me and only saw me as an ATM machine. I realised that if it were her she wouldnt help. There are many things she did but I will tell you just one.

In the beginning of the relationship it got to a point when she need money to supplement the one she had to pay school fees. She begged me to help her with money and that she will pay back. she said I should borrow. well, I didnt borrow but used my own money and sent it to her. I lied that it was my sister's money I borrowed. To be honest, I didnt plan to lie but I didnt know why I did it.

Several months later, she came to see me from school and we got on talking. I took her out to eat(my money ooo).I dont know what came over me and I just unconsciously asked her about the money. I said, you told me to help you with money to pay your school fees and up till now, you have never told me if you were going to refund the money, you never asked how I got the money. Honestly, it wasnt plan and I didnt really mean to collect the money back from her but may be God just wanted show me the kind of person she is.

Here is her response.... "so you mean I should give you money?" I said "yes, if I can give you money, why cant you give me?" Here is the bomb shell " Me I cant give you money ooo, why should I?" She was saying this while even eating the food I paid for. I didnt mention the phone I bought, the series of times I sent money to her at school...

What can you say about that?

Another incident that happened, we were making arrangement to lay my mum to rest and do you know what this girl did? Instead of discussing she would come for the burial the BA5tard was asking me to buy another phone, despite buying one for before... Guys just imagine someone you claim to love telling you that on that day. Put yourself in my shoes and think.

That is the only girl I can never give a dime!

I believe in giving... I take pleasure in giving so much that I have instances were total strangers give me things...

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 190theclown: 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
That would be the-last day I cease to-exist angry angry

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 6:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Cool!...

No time jor
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by kittykat1(f): 6:59pm On Nov 14, 2012
The day u stop crying over u ex and move on is the day u will meet THE ONE.

5 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by 2sexy(m): 7:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks... na narialand game I dey play ooo.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by slimchi2k2(m): 7:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
my ex used to help my mummy always there for her,i thought i will never say hi to her again,but since she can stil help my mum,
i take care of her since two month,and i dnt regret it, wil never,i advise her to move on look for better guy that we marry her and stop cryin or remember her pass to me,i forgive her but i will never forget or tak her back,i will always be there for her need til she find one dat we tak care of her again

3 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Andrew3(m): 7:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
ha why not? my ex contacted me with a business proposal, about 300k

she got it the next few days. I thought of our time together and felt
it was nothing.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by elo500: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
:-XNever!!!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Soundmind(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes, i will do it gladly.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by acidtalk: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
Almost ALL my Ex (except the married ones) still come to me for assistance and I still do it without hesitation.

No one ever comes to me for assistance and leave the way they came. Even if I can't do all, I will certainly do my best.

Most of them wished we could come back together but mama warned me never to accept back my old and thrown away toy. If I was generous to give the toy to charity, then I should never take it back.

14 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
I will as always.

1 Like

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by smallvill(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
well it depends on what ended the relationship, but am sure i will always help out if i can.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
Its depend
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by shewanna: 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
If he treated me badly/jilted me, I would use the money to raise his lips up and down before I give it to him. If he like make he vex say he N̶̲̥̅Ø̶̷̩̥̊͡ want again. Who cares!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by student10: 9:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
It depends on which ex. The most recent one I will happily see die in hunger. grin.

The one before defs!! I will travel to moon for him
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by maumau1: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
i was in a position like that. he called asking for money after fooling himself in the relationship.
before i could respond to him my husband took the phone from me and told him never to call me again for such nonsence.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yes, why not? I have helped girls financially even without anything between us. I will just see it as normal by helping her with nothing attached to it. However, my weakest point is my generosity. So, its cool by me!
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by zumarock8(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
help? I dey mad? If i see otapiapia, i go put 4 her food self,, nonsense.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by wengerjay(m): 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Most of my ex are married bt still call me for financial assistance.Though they do it jokingly.Hear one of them"i ve jst delivered a baby,wont u send something for the baby?".

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Teejayphillip(m): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dia's no big deal in helping them.. The more u gif,the more u receive
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by MrsChima(f): 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
Because I am married...I will not disrespect my home by providing funds to my past.

4 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
maumau1: i was in a position like that. he called asking for money after fooling himself in the relationship.
before i could respond to him my husband took the phone from me and told him never to call me again for such nonsence.

hmm better
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
I have no Ex(s). I have never broken up.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by ab1x: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
I will be glad to be of help. Funny thing about life is that he or she can equally be in a position to be of help either to u or ur family member in most cases ur children and that is y it is more reasonable to render a helping hand to pple.
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Iaz93: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.
nigerian girls are not useless animals dude...be careful
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by dramenda(f): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
WELL,its depends on what Seperated US in the first place. if she left me cus i dont have money,then later my KINGDOM CON COME.its simple,i cant. cool
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by shewanna: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
Yomieluv: Why now,being Ex doesn't mean you should be sworn enemy of each other. I can be of help to my Ex,on the condition that she aint a Nigeria girl,Nigeria Girls are useless animals,I would rather tear the money than give those basterds called Nigeria girls.

You have two mouths. Ex is Ex! Which one is Nigerian Ex and Oyinbo Ex. If all Nigerian girls are bastards,then what happened to the females in your family? Watch your tongue Mister!!!

8 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by MMM2(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Op

Give her d money

Dere is not dere

Money is ment 2 be spend
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by Iaz93: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nothing bad in helping. .
Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by ebizswit(f): 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
ı can imagine ow useless ur animalistic mother was before she got married to ur father......Morons like you should should learn nt to generalise insults idiot...

13 Likes

Re: If You Were In Position To Help Your EX With Money, Will You Do It? by olivertwist: 10:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
acidtalk: Almost ALL my Ex (except the married ones) still come to me for assistance and I still do it without hesitation.

No one ever comes to me for assistance and leave the way they came. Even if I can't do all, I will certainly do my best.

Most of them wished we could come back together but mama warned me never to accept back my old and thrown away toy. If I was generous to give the toy to charity, then I should never take it back.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
My brother, you funny die with the bolded part. But how did you know your new well-packaged toy is not from a charity store.

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / The New Trend Of Girls In Calabar (must See) / Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.