Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,850 members, 7,806,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? (6429 Views)

China Is Building Its First Military Base In Africa. America Should Be Nervous. / China Is World's Fifth Arms Exporter / China Is Better For Africa Than The West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
pleep: I know 100X more about the history of eugenics and black people than you do.

ill get to the rest of your post later.

Lmao @ the bolded...

I'll wait for you get back..
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by pleep(m): 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
^ prolly 1000X and im not even joking.
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
How old are you again? - 15 or 16?

Come back when you grow older, I don't really have time for lullaby.. undecided
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Horus(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Chinese Invasion of Nigeria

By Alinnnor Arinze

China besides being one of the countries with a huge population has the world longest continuous history. Spanning five millennia, China's history is colourful and complex. Wars, emperors, invasions, rebellions, revolution, invention, wonderful art, beauty, natural disaster, foreign exploitation, foreign rule, frustration, hope, isolation, opening, renewal and modernization all form a part of China's history. China's history will fill your mind with images and insights that intrigue, awe, amaze, and even shock you. China's history is about her people. History dictates that politics and government will change, and China's have repeatedly. One cannot separate China’s culture from her history. Therefore, to know China and her people, you must know something of her history. But I am not going to bore you with the details here. Mainland China is now one of the largest economic powerhouses in the world. In a few short years after Deng Xiao Ping liberalized the Chinese economy in 1989, China has raced from a Third World country to jostle or position as one of the world most influential economic powers. China with huge reserves is blessed with human and mineral resources with which she can offer affordable products and services at the cheapest level. Many are even confused that they do not know whether to now regard China as a communist enclave or a capitalist. It only remains the truth that they are everywhere and into everything. I don’t think there is a place or sector you will go to now in our nation and not have Chinese presence and domination. Recently, I visited Balogun Market in Lagos, and even saw some hawking their wares there. The ones I saw in Apapa on my way to Tincan area also were hawking. I am not particularly against their presence and their seeing and using the opportunities our people had neglected. But they are helping spoil most of the things here. They are interested in their welfare and not ours. They are the major people pirating people’s works here. They cannot even afford to do most of the stuff they are doing here in their place.

How many of them pay their taxes? How many are with up-to-date papers or resident permits? How easy is it now to secure a Chinese visa? Can a Nigerian do business freely in their place without undue interference by their authorities? Can a Nigerian move freely the way they are doing here in China? What are their authorities doing about the fake and sub-standard goods coming daily from their place? What are their authorities doing about their nationals here who import our registered products and sell? What are they doing about their people here who engage in piracy and duplication of fake works of art? I hope intellectual property rights are respected in their place. Nigerians are very accommodating. Many nationals come here and are not disturbed, but our people are not given the same opportunity over there. If the Chinese can close their doors and give only a handful of visas to their own country, then it is high time we shut our doors to their invasion. A reasonable percentage of our imported materials and goods come from China. What are we exporting to them? A member of the Chinese trade delegation talked about their direct investment in Nigeria in recent times and it looked huge on paper. How much of our foreign exchange that goes into their economy was not mentioned. Our manufacturers are crying. Many cannot remain in business because of the influx of the Chinese goods and services. If they really want to contribute to the growth of our economy, what stops them from setting up industries that will employ our youths and manufacture most of those goods here? The ones who have their companies here fill them up with their own people and leave little or no space to employ our youths. The ones they even dare to employ are contract staff of those companies who are sacked at will. Our government should wake up from this deep sleep before the Chinese invasion halt whatever they project for vision 2020 economically. I read sometime ago and China was listed amongst the countries that are mostly likely to offer bribe to get whatever they desire from foreign public office holders. Does it mean our own office holders have been bought to turn deaf ears and blind eyes to this invasion? We have seen different Chinese trade delegation visit our country. After their visits, every contract given out by the government goes the way of the Chinese companies from railway contracts to other sectors of the economy. I cannot say that they are the best companies around. But maybe their companies are the only ones who bid for such contracts. But how well have they faired with such contracts? Our satellite was launched recently. Who were the brains behind the big project? The Chinese of course. And I believe they are the only capable or qualified hands to do such projects for us. Kudos to them. One good turn deserves another. Love is not a lopsided affair; you cannot give and not receive, you cannot receive and not give back. We are giving visas and permits to the Chinese nationals who wish to come and do business here. They should reciprocate by making it much easier for our businessmen to procure Chinese visas. They should consider aiding our government curb the menace of counterfeiting and piracy by their nationals who hide under different fronts. They should genuinely help our economy by bringing down their people to come and build industries that will employ our people here, instead of helping close down our industries by their nefarious activities. Nigeria deserves more than what we are getting from the Chinese diplomatic or bilateral relationship.

Source: http://www.nathanielturner.com/chineseinvasionofnigeria.htm

Arinze Alinnor is an inspirational public speaker, newspaper columnist, and author of inspirational books. He is based presently in Lagos, Nigeria.
He comments on social and human rights issues and other issues concerning life, especially marriage
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
I have just watched the 1st part of the "Jungle Gold" Documentary and these were my impressions (what the show tried to depict):

1-The Americans: the 2 well intention-ed individual, trying hard to pay back their debt and "save" their family by going down into some "dangerous" shit-hole-like African country, risking their lives in dangerous mining activities. They are victims of the "mean and merciless" Chinese folk, occupying illegally lands and ready to shoot anybody threatening their interest. The Americans = the Super Heroes (once again YAAAY lol)

2-The Africans: Dumb folk, who actually have all the wealth and are unable to take advantage of their blessing. Well, who cares anyway? they can go to hell undecided . The Africans = The Non-Factor (well we never count)

3-The Chineses: Illegal, Machiavellian Explorer. The Chinese = The bad side (Evil evil lil chintok grin).

I was very much pissed off by the attitude of these 2 americans, acting like they are victims, and making the whole wahala about them saving their families. I was even more pissed off by the passivity and the inferiority complex of the africans. The way those 2 guys were interacting with the chiefs for example, u could see they did not care much, no respect just there for the interest, i bet if 2 young Ghanaians were acting the same, they would have get slayed big time. The inferiority complex of the African was stinking out of the screen. I was seriously mad to see my people let themselves get exploited in such manner. I guess this same passivity few centuries ago led to our enslavement. It's like we will never change, after all what the continent has been through, we still repeat the same shit.

The Chinese, I don't believe they are angels, everybody comes to exploit Africa and Africans, why wouldn't they do the same? But i think the American medias do everything to make them appear more evil than they actually are. They are in competition on the African continent, and I don't expect to read any good did from them coming from western medias.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by stunna2(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

And there are also thousands of empty luxury units around the UK(almost all the cities in the UK except probably London), and thousands of people are homeless because they can't afford the rent... I bet there also thousands of luxury units of this nature in America as well, yet thousands of Americans are still homeless... So your point is?

My point is There is ur answer...my point is that you simply don't get it and the paper went out of its way to explain it and I'm still real suspicious that since according to you Britons consider the daily mail to be pro west and biased against China, they don't read it and you don't either and so u did not bother to read the article...actually go and study the article shymexx - the paper made it clear and it should be obvious to anyone who read it or even those who did not that the 3 Countries you just mentioned...they are all Imperialist countries!
Pls let's not dive into who did it 1st and which is worse of the 3 nations, aiight dude! This current issue at hand is china and its current actions in Africa...so we gonna save the issue of the homelessness in England and America and the death of Gaddafi for another day and try to stay focused here!!!
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by stunna2(m): 3:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
shymexx:

Yeah, the same $200 Billion the west have shared among themselves lol...

He "stole" $200 Billion, however, the same $200 Billion he allegedly "stole" was used to invest under Libya's name, not Gaddafi...

I don't fall for cheap propaganda and that's more reason why you need to upgrade your IQ and start thinking critically...

Hahahahahahha!
You sound actually very foolish and full of yourself and this is the second time I hear you talk about people's low IQ now on the page...not sure who you think you are or where you got your education from but the sad thing is that everything you have that is the source of your Boasting was given to you by the West that you pretend to hate so much...and this is very pathetic of ya, aiight dude!!

If you were who you think you are dude, you would take a brief moment to think about what I just said, everything you have; you think you know; the way you think, dress and your entire cosmology is Western in nature, yet in your small mind you actually think you are not Western at all, right!!
I have no energies to waste on ya n your personal attacks as most well educated people and scientists the world over know...THE DETERMINANT OF ANY ONE INDIVIDUAL'S SUCCESS IN THIS LIFE IS NOT THEIR IQ BUT THEIR "EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE" and your needless attacks on people rather than issue, your inability to focus on an issue and ur Residence in the West and pretend I hate the West attitude all point to ur total and utter lack of necessary ingredients to a successful balanced life that is devoid of grandiose sense of self!!

This topic is about Nations and Billions of Africans in bondage so, look up and see how fast it degenerated into ur issue and what you know and your IQ and where you live and...get it dude

So now, buzz off,,,
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by stunna2(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
pleep: We have fucking Chinese ppl and spic monkeys buying all the land in Africa, but all you people can argue about is whether or not the "daily mail" is a propoganda site? This shows everything that is wrong with black people.

Stick to the damn issue! All niggers do is fight each other instead of fighting the enemy.

Thank you my guy...I'm sorry to say but Niggers r exhausting in their share determination to self destruct!
You know that the Chinese have not come here to say a single word in their own self defence and don't need to as black Africans will do it for them!!??

Remember it was also black Africans who went into the jungles to get fellow African slaves and give them to the white men for free in exchange for mirrors n...this gets me wondering...do such Africans like shymxx or shameless as he calls himself look into the mirrors they get from the white man or the Chinese after they sell off their brothers and sisters?

1 Like

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 16, 2012
Our main enemy is unfortunately ourselves.
How are we going to prevent the chinese from buying our lands if we don't get rid of our corrupt government. We african population, are sitting on our asses and watching governments and african elites exploiting us but still, we just stand there and watch them act cause we are too coward to revolt against them. Worst we fall into politicians trap of "divide and conquer" usually for ethnical or religious reasons (religions that are not even ours).
Who is giving the green light to the Chinese and the west to exploit our resources? It's well our government, It's the same people we put in power and our elite who keep deceiving us because of their personal interest. What do we do to prevent this? nothing! We suffer and we shut up. We prefer fighting among ourselves for stupid reasons and keep voting the same people who abuse us. Well, are they going to stop the abuse? No! Because they do not see any potential revolution coming from their people because of cowardliness and division. Most Elites from this world abuse their own people as well, but only the African elite favor aliens to come abuse us in our own land and we must fight that before fighting alien exploitation.

If a drug addict must cure from addiction, he should recognize first his addicition problem, realize the negative impact of drug on himself, and have the desire to heal. Only after that he will take the right actions to cure himself. The same should be applied with Africans. In order to stop being exploited and seen as stupid beings incapable to take advantage of their own wealth we should recognized that we are very stupid and coward for accepting the nonsense from our own government. We should unify and put ethnical differences aside to fight the corrupt elite. We should revolt and tell to our brothers in power that we cant take their bull anymore. We should recognize that most of us suffer from inferiority complex toward everything non African and try to heal from it so that the coming leaders won't suck western d.i.c.k.s again for the sake of fearing being put out of power, of pleasing the international community at the cost of their people lives. To get out of the exploitation we should accept that we are lost souls and try reconnect with who we are. We keep mimicking foreign religions, alien political systems, foreign social values, so why are we surprised to get beaten and manipulated by others in systems that we can't even master? To get out of the exploitation we must stop accepting being the victims of the West. Always victimizing ourselves will just worsen our situations. This world is made of predators, show yourself as a victim, expect yourself to be devour even by the smallest predator in the league.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Horus(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
@Sybellah
Is there a chinese invasion in Cote d'Ivoire?
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
Horus: @Sybellah
Is there a chinese invasion in Cote d'Ivoire?

The chinese population is increasing, however i am not well informed on the nature of their investment, i have to look into it.
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Stunna

I can't be ar.sed to reply your incoherent posts.. However, I don't hate the west. My case is the case of a mis-educated African who later became privy to the secret knowledge of the 5% that rule the world through association with White Liberals and Afrocentric African diaspora... And my aim is to educate Africans in Africa and around the world about the essence and critical thinking and the grand chessboard... cool
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Horus(m): 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
There is a Chinatown in every African countries. There are no African restaurants in Chinatown and there certainly is no Chinese Food restaurant in Chinatown owned and operated by an Africaan family. If an African person tried, the business would be shut down, before it started.
Why??, Economic Violence. Every group of people understands practices and strategically utilizes the concept of economic violence, except African people. In fact the economic violence that we, as African people, practice is economic violence against ourselves. Economic violence is the art and science of using the exchange of money for goods and/or services as an aspect of ethnic warfare, survival and prosperity. The Chinese will not support an African business over their own, because they are not interested in ethnic suicide. The Chinese are logical, as self preservation is the most basic of human instincts. So not only will a Chinese person not support an African business over a Chinese business, they take it one step further and plant their business in an African community and implement plans to take African people's money. This ideological posture is pure and scientific economic violence. What I said is not a condemnation of Chinese, Indian, Arab or white businesses at all. It is a condemnation of African people who have forgotten The "African First". Every ethnic group has mastered this concept except African people.
It is in my interest to come from a powerful people. Therefore, my interest is committing economic violence on behalf of African people.
That means purchasing an African person's service or product "first" before I purchase any other race's service or product.

1 Like

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
pleep: It seems like Africans are naturally unintelligent. What can we do about this?

https://www.nairaland.com/1094411/eugenics-purify-black-race

Your MOTHER is naturally unintelligent. Assswipe.
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2012
nnenna.1:
I am sorry to say this but Africans are such a weak and passive race of people.

We are only territorial when fellow Africans are involved. But we go from one white-skinned colonizer to the next - no wahala.

As a man thinketh, so is he. If our habit is to continue kneeling in submission to others then our thoughts of inferiority will continue to manifest as fact until proven otherwise.

Yes, until proven otherwise WE ARE INFERIOR.

No, YOU and your entire wretched family are inferior. Leave AFRICANS out of it.

HOW DARE YOU?

THE PROBLEM IS AFRICANS LIKE YOU WHO READ OR WATCH ANY OLD HATCHET JOB FROM WESTERN JOURNALISTS, SWALLOW IT HOOK LINE AND SINKER LIKE THOUGHTLESS, IGNORANT SLAVES, TO FURTHER FUEL YOUR SELF-LOATHING.

TO HELL WITH THE DEVILS who made that documentary.

TO HELL with the Daily Mail. RACIST instititutions bar none.

They've only given ONE side of the story. Their side.

Has anyone here spoken to or discussed with the ANGOLAN GOVT on what it plans for the development?

NOPE.

The day those new houses become fully occupied by Angolans (as they surely will be, even if the govt needs to subsidize them) WILL THE DAILY MAIL AND WHITE JOURNALISTS BE THERE TO TELL YOU OR SHOW YOU?

NOPE.

OK. All the other completed housing estates across Africa filled with Africans actually living in them, HAVE THE WESTERN MEDIA EVER ONCE shown them on TV?

NOPE.

Even once?

NOPE.

You see, the problem here is that AFRICANS ARE TOO GULLIBLE. Any rubbish emanating from western journalists they swallow.

TELL ME SOMETHING:

When the west were in Africa, ruling, WHAT DID THEY DO?

How many housing estates (low cost OR high cost) did the British build in Nigeria in their 80 year rule?

Point at even ONE they built, despite exploiting and exporting our resources for 8 decades?

How many universities did they build?

ONE?

I mean, so WHO ARE THESE WESTERNERS TO COME INTO AFRICA TODAY to criticise ANYTHING AT ALL THEY SEE?

AND WHY DO AFRICANS LISTEN TO THEM??

I repeat, THAT HOUSING ESTATE IN ANGOLA WILL DEFINITELY BECOME OCCUPIED, AND I'M 100% CERTAIN IT'S HAPPENING ALREADY.

AND WHEN IT DOES, WESTERN JOURNALISTS WILL BE NOWHERE TO BE SEEN. WHY? BECAUSE IT TRANSLATES TO AN AFRICAN SUCCESS STORY, WHICH IS THE LAST THING THEY WISH TO SEE OR HEAR.

AFRICANS NEED TO WISE UP AND CONFINE NEGATIVIST WESTERN REPORTS TO EXACTLY WHERE THEY BELONG - THE DUSTBIN.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
^^^^Bwahahahahaha - that's the only language unintelligent people understand...

Rossike nailed it! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^Bwahahahahaha - that's the only language unintelligent people understand...

Rossike nailed it! grin

My brother I'm so pissed off it's not even funny. Can you imagine? A wonderful, spanking new modern housing estate built for the people. The Angolan govt probably still negotiating with stakeholders how to best allocate the properties and ensure their proper use and upkeep, insurance, legal issues, perhaps modalities for recouping expenditure, etc etc... a process that will obviously require a few months of meetings and negotiations, before they can start housing people en masse. The contractors probably still putting finishing touches to the complex etc.

Then some peabrain, idio.t white journalist comes along, sees a ''ghost town'' and then begins to insult Africans. Then some thoughtless folks here join in, with some even questioning Africans' intelligence, all based on some white basstard's hateful and racist interpretation of the PROGRESS he saw in Angola.

In fact I'm pissed.

See what a quick investigation of the story reveals:

''The Chinese embassy in Angola made a clarification, that this residential project has actually not been fully completed, but the first phase of sales has already been very favorable, and “the foreign media’s reports is completely inconsistent with the actual situation”.''

See that?

http://www.chinasmack.com/2012/stories/chinese-built-housing-development-in-angola-a-ghost-town.html
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Horus(m): 1:37am On Nov 17, 2012
@ROSSIKE

Did you read the comments below the article from the link you provided?.

Here is an interresting one below who confirm what you are saying

BBC, this time you really have got it wrong, a “ghost town” according to China is a neighborhood where not a single person lives, and this new residential district in Angola no matter what still has a few people living there, so how can you guys say it is a “ghost town”?
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2012
Yes Horus, I saw it. Of course it's a hatchet job by western journalists more comfortable with portraying Africans in shanties and village huts - their speciality. They simply can't stomach the idea of Africans residing in such modern developments, so they go out of their way to either ignore or trash any such projects on the continent. Also, a certain envy of the Chinese, who are building things where their own western forbears did nothing but loot, informs their behaviour.

1 Like

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by stunna2(m): 8:03am On Nov 20, 2012
shymexx: Stunna

I can't be ar.sed to reply your incoherent posts.. However, I don't hate the west. My case is the case of a mis-educated African who later became privy to the secret knowledge of the 5% that rule the world through association with White Liberals and Afrocentric African diaspora... And my aim is to educate Africans in Africa and around the world about the essence and critical thinking and the grand chessboard... cool

You have no idea how much delight it gives me to know that u fully understand what I'm talking about and be forced to say that you don't...
Sorry, you can take the miseducated out of their village or sub-per so called university in naija...that may not qualify for a high school where i live, but they take their mis-education with them! the more I try to not use the English language in a perfect way so as not to measure my worth to a mis-educated African (once mis-educated, you always are Miseducated dude) the more you fall for it!
You fall for it because you still tryna judge my worth and level of education by how well in your opinion I use the Eglish man's language and while there is no real problem with this...there however is a problem, because you also in your posts pretend to hate the Eglish people!, you see your predicament??

I don't know about your so called Libral thinkers in England that you associate yourself with...over here in America, get together with highly educated western Libral thinkers and then try and attack an individual but not the issue they raised as you have a penchante for doing and it will soon become very clear from the embarrassment you'll cause yourself that you are still the same mis-educated wannabe western Libral thinker you have always been!!! Pls stop trying too hard as you do not impress some of us here at all...
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by stunna2(m): 8:41am On Nov 20, 2012
shymexx: ^^^^Bwahahahahaha - that's the only language unintelligent people understand...

Rossike nailed it! grin

Fake indignation equals nailing it!!

Reality check...an unbiased alien visits earth and have a tour and asked wow, what's going on in that continent y'all call Africa!
Your Rossiike comes and explain to them, oh Gus it's okay...move it along, the Whites used to forcibly rule us and did not do anything for us; then our people took over and took most of our cash and went and put it in the land of the white man and now the Chinese are here and they built one wonderful city for us to house 500 000 people out of a billion people...all is well!!
The Alien will once again review the History of the human race and see that the race started in Africa and then take another look at the rate of development of the various human races today or the lack of there-off...my bet is that rather than take your word for it or blame the White media, they most probably will take our DNA sample to see if there was anything in it to confirm our apparent inferiority!!
It will be the more logical thing to do rather than believe your story of blame the western media!!

Canadians - advanced as we are, are wary and worry about the Chinese a lot and there is national debate on a regular bases of what the Chinese are doing here and are capable of doing...and I hear that the Chinese made the Nigerian satellite in orbit and lunched it there for them!? Right?

Nigerian fools celebrate that but some of us the informed worry what the Chinese must have put on the satellite to map every inch of nigeria for themselves...and then you come here and tell me don't worry, forget about the Chinese...all is well!!!!

Those whom the gods seek to destroy, 1st they give the gift of Pride and deaf ears, right??
In the absence of any evidence, your belief in your unassailable glory in nigeria will be your undoing!!
I hope some of us r wrong,

1 Like

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by MrsChima(f): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
Long live Chinatown! Viva la raza!
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Hear! Hear!

Sybellah: Our main enemy is unfortunately ourselves.
How are we going to prevent the chinese from buying our lands if we don't get rid of our corrupt government. We african population, are sitting on our asses and watching governments and african elites exploiting us but still, we just stand there and watch them act cause we are too coward to revolt against them. Worst we fall into politicians trap of "divide and conquer" usually for ethnical or religious reasons (religions that are not even ours).
Who is giving the green light to the Chinese and the west to exploit our resources? It's well our government, It's the same people we put in power and our elite who keep deceiving us because of their personal interest. What do we do to prevent this? nothing! We suffer and we shut up. We prefer fighting among ourselves for stupid reasons and keep voting the same people who abuse us. Well, are they going to stop the abuse? No! Because they do not see any potential revolution coming from their people because of cowardliness and division. Most Elites from this world abuse their own people as well, but only the African elite favor aliens to come abuse us in our own land and we must fight that before fighting alien exploitation.

If a drug addict must cure from addiction, he should recognize first his addicition problem, realize the negative impact of drug on himself, and have the desire to heal. Only after that he will take the right actions to cure himself. The same should be applied with Africans. In order to stop being exploited and seen as stupid beings incapable to take advantage of their own wealth we should recognized that we are very stupid and coward for accepting the nonsense from our own government. We should unify and put ethnical differences aside to fight the corrupt elite. We should revolt and tell to our brothers in power that we cant take their bull anymore. We should recognize that most of us suffer from inferiority complex toward everything non African and try to heal from it so that the coming leaders won't suck western d.i.c.k.s again for the sake of fearing being put out of power, of pleasing the international community at the cost of their people lives. To get out of the exploitation we should accept that we are lost souls and try reconnect with who we are. We keep mimicking foreign religions, alien political systems, foreign social values, so why are we surprised to get beaten and manipulated by others in systems that we can't even master? To get out of the exploitation we must stop accepting being the victims of the West. Always victimizing ourselves will just worsen our situations. This world is made of predators, show yourself as a victim, expect yourself to be devour even by the smallest predator in the league.

Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by tpia5: 10:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
because africans live in the past?
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by UyiIredia(m): 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
nnenna.1:
I am sorry to say this but Africans are such a weak and passive race of people.

We are only territorial when fellow Africans are involved. But we go from one white-skinned colonizer to the next - no wahala.

As a man thinketh, so is he. If our habit is to continue kneeling in submission to others then our thoughts of inferiority will continue to manifest as fact until proven otherwise.

Yes, until proven otherwise WE ARE INFERIOR.

True to some extent. To the extent we have not guaranteed the economic well-being of our people we are inferior. Add the fact we are technically inferior. The only thing we aren't inferior in is in our intellectual potential and mineral resources, translating them into sonething: very problematic. We were better off before colonialism IMO. At least it seemed wealh distribution was better.
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by dataideas: 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2018
Re: Why Has China Built A Ghost Town In Africa? China Is Taking Over Africa...!!!? by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:54pm On Sep 20, 2018
pleep:
What really scares me is when they buy the mineral rights and the mining claims. I think these are around 300k + a plot in Nigeria, payed to the government. Even if a Nigerian owns the land the government can sell the 'mineral rights' of that land to any foreign company or individual that wants to buy it. That is how they came up with the term "illegal mining" Nigerians who mine their own land without buying mineral rights.

From my research into this it seems mining rights are pretty easy to buy for ppl who can afford it. These guys are making bank. The only way to prevent these fuckin chinks from buying the resources in Africa is to buy it ourselves or to change the law, because if they buy all the plots there will be absolutely no legal way to get the land back. Africas resources will belong to China and only way to make them leave will be military force.

We are running out of time, ill bet this stuff will be all bought up in 20 yrs time.
Zimbabwe has shown us how to get it back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Korea Conducts Third Nuclear Test! / President Flees As Rebels Seize Presidential Palace In Central Africa Republic / Did Russia Just Threaten Turkey With Nuclear Weapons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.