Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (39964 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Ubenedictus(m): 1:02am On May 26, 2013
truthislight:

View Sonlightmind's Profile

Nairaland Forum / Sonlightmind's Profile
(Follow This Member)

Send E-Mail Message To sonlightmind

Time registered: May 25, 2013

Time spent online: 12 seconds

View Sonlightmind's posts (1) | View Sonlightmind's topics (0)

^
you just registered and this is the only topic you can see to post on in here right?

Are you new here?

Hebrews 1
1 God, who at various times and in various ways spoke in time past to the fathers by the prophets, 2 has in these last days spoken to us by His Son, whom He has appointed heir of all things, through whom also He made the worlds; 3 who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down at the right hand of the Majesty on high, 4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

Befor he became "much better" than the angels, what was he?

Start from the beginning of the thread.
And remember to give answers to the rest of the post on this thread dude.
he is under no obligation to answer a single past question. he is new doesn't stop him from comment, don't be a bully'
besides welcome @sonlightmind
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by sunkoye: 2:32pm On May 26, 2013
I get disapointed with pple's response here. I infered that pple only read the bible for reading sake. Frosbel pls don't be a pastor for now. U might end up destroying pple's eternal life. I av read most of your post, With the knowledge u av trust me, u are still a baby in christainity. I almost believe u insisted on ur theories due to pride bt as it is, I bet u ask God for spiritual understanding. Pls no offence. Am saying all these out of love. Fine u ve presented some good post in the past bt sometimes ur convictions on some issues are worrisome and negate ur past Thumbs. For example, their are some issues I would av loved to bring up bt most pple here did nt get the basic right....can't imagine what their resposes would be. Let us all go back to old Testerment(the very reason Christ was made manifest) and understand the primary level. Then we build on it... Forgive me if crossed some lines. God bless us all. Amen
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Tobbit: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
pastormustwacc:
Haba! chukwu no go gree. He will brandish the book of tobbit now. This thread shall not have an ending at this rate. . .

You called me undecided
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
YES he is! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / Young Woman Beats Drums In Church (Video, Photos) / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.