Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

World Class Religious Debates - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / World Class Religious Debates (4321 Views)

Portrait Of Pope Benedict Xvi Made Of Condoms Sparks Debates (photo) / Nabeel Qureshi Debates The Son Of Man / Faithful Followers Of Christ Should Stop Religious Debates (2) (3) (4)

World Class Religious Debates by wiegraf: 4:54am On Nov 15, 2012
These are some famous, ground breaking debates.

To familiarize ourselves with the debaters, lets start with bananas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4n

*Note that current popular bananas are actually engineered, by humans

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banana#Modern_cultivation

And the crocoduck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0DdgSDan9c

Re: World Class Religious Debates by MrAnony1(m): 5:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Here I've got a few....

Richard Dawkins vs John Lennox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-OBokk5TbU

Christopher Hitchens vs William Lane Craig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KBx4vvlbZ8

Enjoy.
Re: World Class Religious Debates by wiegraf: 5:48am On Nov 15, 2012
^^^

What's wrong with you? They're too long...
Re: World Class Religious Debates by MrAnony1(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2012
wiegraf: ^^^

What's wrong with you? They're too long...
Lol, don't be lazy my friend, those are actual academic debates you would want to look into if you really have a sincere interest in high quality debates instead of just looking for one more chance to mock christianity.

I have provided for you debates between arguably the best brains in christian and atheist apologetics.

Re: World Class Religious Debates by vedaxcool(m): 8:01am On Nov 15, 2012
^
You should know you are dealing with wiwi grab, you know what wi wi is right! A stuff that gets people wasted, and that is what wi wi grab is! grin
Re: World Class Religious Debates by wiegraf: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, don't be lazy my friend, those are actual academic debates you would want to look into if you really have a sincere interest in high quality debates instead of just looking for one more chance to mock christianity.

I have provided for you debates between arguably the best brains in christian and atheist apologetics.

Yes, I was only looking to mock.
What in the world are 'atheist apologetics'? Wonders shall never end! The devil is a liar!
I doubt I'll have enough time for both, which do you think is more important?

'Atheist apologetics'. Wow. 7ft dwarf. Rational xtian. Etc etc

Edit: oh yes, no vex I'll reply that 'post' on the 'hang teh gays' thread later today. Time no too dey. Of course I think it so, so wrong
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2012
Downloaded the vids.. the second has some embed restrictions, or is it just my pc... will watch them over the wknd...
Re: World Class Religious Debates by MrAnony1(m): 9:06am On Nov 15, 2012
wiegraf:

Yes, I was only looking to mock.
What in the world are 'atheist apologetics'? Wonders shall never end! The devil is a liar!

Edit: oh yes, no vex I'll reply that 'post' on the 'hang teh gays' thread later today. Time no too dey. Of course I think it so, so wrong
lol, perhaps you should look up the meaning of the word apologetics.

As for the other thread, no wahala . . . . take your time

........ and by the way, that you see the thread as "hang the gays" is interesting to say the least.
Re: World Class Religious Debates by MrAnony1(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto: Downloaded the vids.. the second has some embed restrictions, or is it just my pc... will watch them over the wknd...
tell me which one has restrictions and perhaps I can download it and send it to you via dropbox
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 15, 2012
Mr_Anony:
tell me which one has restrictions and perhaps I can download it and send it to you via dropbox
Thanks for the gesture. I was able to download it from the youtube site. It's the second video. Hw ur end?
Re: World Class Religious Debates by MrAnony1(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto:
Thanks for the gesture. I was able to download it from the youtube site. It's the second video. Hw ur end?
Ok cool. All's well and good on this side of the planet. Yours?
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 15, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Ok cool. All's well and good on this side of the planet. Yours?
The other side of the planet, lol, is still hot as usual.. been writing exams... next month, na naija things cheesy any plans?
Re: World Class Religious Debates by MrAnony1(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto:
The other side of the planet, lol, is still hot as usual.. been writing exams... next month, na naija things cheesy any plans?
Lol, I plan to come back to naija for christmas sha but as things stand now, it will depend on many factors falling into place. God pass dem sha!
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, I plan to come back to naija for christmas sha but as things stand now, it will depend on many factors falling into place. God pass dem sha!
If things fall into place, inbox me.. cheesy
Re: World Class Religious Debates by MrAnony1(m): 10:04am On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto:
If things fall into place, inbox me.. cheesy

lol, no wahala
Re: World Class Religious Debates by okeyxyz(m): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2012
wiegraf:

Seriously Bros!! You need to cut-down on the amount of garri you drink, grin grin I believe it's inhibiting your reasoning abilities. If it was @logicboy who said the above,i'd just laugh and walk by, but not you. I don't believe the @wiegraf I know is this slow to hold this kind of thought.

What part of "atheist apologetics" don't you understand? You react as if it is an abomination, an unnatural subject. What is so abhorrent about the word "apologetics"(I believe you have no problem with "Atheist" ) that it cannot be ascribed to an atheist??
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 15, 2012
THESE AINT NO WORLD CLASS DEBATES. CRACKERS CANT HOLD NO WORLD CLASS RELIGIOUS DEBATES. THEY ARE HEATHENS. THATS LIKE SAYING A CHINESE MAN CAN HAVE A WORLD CLASS DEBATE ABOUT THE BEST METHOD TO PREPARE ISI-EWU PEPPERSOUP angry
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: THESE AINT NO WORLD CLASS DEBATES. CRACKERS CANT HOLD NO WORLD CLASS RELIGIOUS DEBATES. THEY ARE HEATHENS. THATS LIKE SAYING A CHINESE MAN CAN HAVE A WORLD CLASS DEBATE ABOUT THE BEST METHOD TO PREPARE ISI-EWU PEPPERSOUP angry

You racist or something? In reality can you always differentiate those Jewish babes you boink from white people?
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
okeyxyz:

Seriously Bros!! You need to cut-down on the amount of garri you drink, grin grin I believe it's inhibiting your reasoning abilities. If it was @logicboy who said the above,i'd just laugh and walk by, but not you. I don't believe the @wiegraf I know is this slow to hold this kind of thought.

What part of "atheist apologetics" don't you understand? You react as if it is an abomination, an unnatural subject. What is so abhorrent about the word "apologetics"(I believe you have no problem with "Atheist" ) that it cannot be ascribed to an atheist??

Apologetics (from Greek ἀπολογία, "speaking in defense"wink is the discipline of defending a position (often religious) through the systematic use of information. Early Christian writers (c. 120–220) who defended their faith against critics and recommended their faith to outsiders were called apologists.[1
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

You racist or something? In reality can you always differentiate those Jewish babes you boink from white people?
'JEW-WISH' AND WHITES ARE THE SAME. THEY ARE RELATED. THE AMALEKITES ARE THE GRANDCHILDREN OF THE EDOMITES GENESIS 36 VS 16 Korah, Gatam, and Amalek. These were the tribal leaders descended from Eliphaz in Edom. They were the grandsons of Adah. SAME PEOPLE wink
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: 'JEW-WISH' AND WHITES ARE THE SAME. THEY ARE RELATED. THE AMALEKITES ARE THE GRANDCHILDREN OF THE EDOMITES GENESIS 36 VS 16 Korah, Gatam, and Amalek. These were the tribal leaders descended from Eliphaz in Edom. They were the grandsons of Adah. SAME PEOPLE wink

What then would you say if humanoid aliens landed on earth? extraterrestial edomites? grin grin
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

What then would you say if humanoid aliens landed on earth? extraterrestial edomites? grin grin
THEY ALREADY HAVE. THEY ARE CALLED CAUCASIANS grin grin

WHAT DOES HUMAN MEAN ? HUE MAN. MAN OF COLOR. CAUCASIANS HAVE NO COLOR SO THEY ARE NOT HUE-MAN. HUMAN wink
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: THEY ALREADY HAVE. THEY ARE CALLED CAUCASIANS grin grin

WHAT DOES HUMAN MEAN ? HUE MAN. MAN OF COLOR. CAUCASIANS HAVE NO COLOR SO THEY ARE NOT HUE-MAN. HUMAN wink

Weere!

You don crae finish. I told you to stop smoking igbo with bible pages
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Weere!

You don crae finish. I told you to stop smoking igbo with bible pages
I DONE GAVE UP IGBO. HOWEVER I DO GET THE OCCASIONAL CRAVING FOR IT. I USED TO SMOKE IT BEFORE I BLENDED MY HONEY BACK IN THE DAY. SHE COULDNT GET ENOUGH OF IT TOO. grin
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: I DONE GAVE UP IGBO. HOWEVER I DO GET THE OCCASIONAL CRAVING FOR IT. I USED TO SMOKE IT BEFORE I BLENDED MY HONEY BACK IN THE DAY. SHE COULDNT GET ENOUGH OF IT TOO. grin

Wait, are you married?
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Wait, are you married?
BIBLICALLY ? YES I AM.
Re: World Class Religious Debates by advocate666: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: I DONE GAVE UP IGBO. HOWEVER I DO GET THE OCCASIONAL CRAVING FOR IT. I USED TO SMOKE IT BEFORE I BLENDED MY HONEY BACK IN THE DAY. SHE COULDNT GET ENOUGH OF IT TOO. grin

Old boy, what you are smoking can only be found in the "lost" ark of covenant. It is what made them moses and davids massacre whole nations. Powerful stuff.
Re: World Class Religious Debates by advocate666: 1:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
And here is Hitchens Bitchslapping Al Sharpton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPYxA8dYLBY
Re: World Class Religious Debates by okeyxyz(m): 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:
Apologetics (from Greek ἀπολογία, "speaking in defense"wink is the discipline of defending a position (often religious) through the systematic use of information. Early Christian writers (c. 120–220) who defended their faith against critics and recommended their faith to outsiders were called apologists.[1

Do you @logicboy [s]Apologetics (from Greek ἀπολογία, "speaking in defense"wink is[/s] engage in the discipline of defending a position your Atheism (often religious) through the systematic use of information. Do you as a Early Christian writer (c. 120–220) defended their faith your atheism against critics and recommended their faith your atheism to outsiders? Therefore you were are called an apologists.
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
obadiah777: BIBLICALLY ? YES I AM.

Did you marry a Jew or Niaja?
Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
advocate666:

Old boy, what you are smoking can only be found in the "lost" ark of covenant. It is what made them moses and davids massacre whole nations. Powerful stuff.
grin grin grin grin grin grin TOO FUNNY

Re: World Class Religious Debates by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 15, 2012
Logicboy03:

Did you marry a Jew or Niaja?
SHE NOT NAIJA. HOWEVER SHE IS ON THE SAME SPIRITUAL JOURNEY SO SHE IS NOW A SPIRITUAL ISRAELITE

I Used To Be A Born Again Christian Before I Saw The Light / Why cant Pastor Oyedipo Preach In Christ Embassy? / Testimony Of HEAVEN & HELL & The Condition Of Today’s Church – By Rodolfo Aceved