Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,307 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Askwomen.com - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Askwomen.com (4080 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Askwomen.com by TheSly: 12:26am On Feb 05, 2008
i think its only right for me to start this thread so as to balance the equation with hotfunmi's thread cool

men,
give me the definition of women? cheesy
what do you think about them? Good or bad!, u have the right to air your views here cheesy
Ask them any question you wish here, anything at all!. . . cheesy

ill go first! cool

women: u can't do with them and u can't do without them undecided
they are like Internet trojan virus in a man's life,
once they have succesfully entered your life,
they will scan your pocket,transfer money,and then edit your peaceful mind,
Download their problems in there, and then delete your smiles, finally. . . . . . . .
they will hang you forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin cheesy grin

next! cool
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 12:49am On Feb 05, 2008
Need i say more! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 05, 2008
No, i can't do without him. . . .even though he doesn't know it. . . .
but i can do witout the rest. . .well, i might need my gateman, my cookboy, my gutter cleaner boy and houseboy. . . i mean, i can't afford to break a nail . . .well, actually i can, then i might need a pedicure, which a guy performs. . . .lol, joking o. . . grin
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 12:53am On Feb 05, 2008
toyinrayo:

No, i can't do without him. . . .even though he doesn't know it. . . .
but i can do witout the rest. . .well, i might need my gateman, my cookboy, my gutter cleaner boy and houseboy. . . i mean, i can't afford to break a nail . . .well, actually i can, then i might need a pedicure, which a guy performs. . . .lol, joking o. . . grin

hiss. . . . . a very long one
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2008
~Sly~(*_*):

hiss. . . . . a very long one
wetin do your mouth. . . .you ask na. . .abi, the answer is not satisfying enough? undecided
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 12:55am On Feb 05, 2008
toyinrayo:

wetin do your mouth. . . .you ask na. . .abi, the answer is not satisfying enough? undecided

dont mind me. . . .i was busy lickin candy cheesy grin

next! cool
Re: Askwomen.com by PERVERT9: 2:12am On Feb 05, 2008
what is that boy looking inside that girl,s pant na small small dem dey start o
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 4:42am On Feb 05, 2008
Shouldn't the title be AskNairaQueens.com instead?
Re: Askwomen.com by tommyex(m): 7:50am On Feb 05, 2008
U and dis ur Queen tittle wey u dey find sef cheesy

hmmm. , which Qs will i ask these ladies sef?brb
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 9:45am On Feb 05, 2008
hotfunmi:

Shouldn't the title be AskNairaQueens.com instead?

could u also change urs to asknairakingsandprinces tongue . com

if you could do that, then we have a deal

Otherwise!. . . . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 10:00am On Feb 05, 2008
PERVERT9:

what is that boy looking inside that girl,s pant

u already know cheesy grin cheesy grin

what about this. . . cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 05, 2008
surprisingly sparse, for people who complain all the time that they don't understand women. here's your chance!!
Re: Askwomen.com by opuro(m): 11:19am On Feb 05, 2008
why is it that babes are at times
so bitchy?
Re: Askwomen.com by sillyboy(m): 11:42am On Feb 05, 2008
@ topic.

Definition:

Women are higher animals with a good or bad shape and one beautiful spot under and two milk factories that looks better in bras(when sagged) that attracts a man's "gun". some are intelligent while some are as dumb as a smooth stone (well, just like some men too undecided)

Question:

Why can women just agree to the fact that a man keeps their world go round? We provide for you guys financially and also pay detail attention to your sexual satisfaction.

Why do some women liken themselves to house furnitures or cars? that needs attention and inspection and still complain being treated like these items?

[s]Just following the thread ooo, no disrespect to the women.[/s]
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 11:42am On Feb 05, 2008
sometimes it's when we're being asked stupid questions  grin

mostly because of jealousy, envy, rivalry,

when good girls bitch, it's mood swings. the others are just bitchy 24/7 by nature lol
Re: Askwomen.com by sillyboy(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2008
OBSERVATION:

Why is the peeping kid using sunshades to peep under the lady's skirt?, could it be that radio-rays sensitive? shocked grin
Re: Askwomen.com by efuah(f): 1:15pm On Feb 05, 2008
Sillyboy!! angry angry angry i will only keep my mouth lipsrsealed. . . u will come n meet me ahome, n explain why u're posting dis here angry
Re: Askwomen.com by efuah(f): 1:28pm On Feb 05, 2008
opuro:

so bitchy?
some babes!!!
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2008
phew!. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .even the admin couldnt stop me. . . .

im back!. . . cool
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2008
LOL sly grin how'd u get into trouble BTW?
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2008
iceblue

i never knew i was dealing with someone who depict a very local & awkward mentality
he couldnt even differentiate between a Indecency pic and a funny pic. . . . . cheesy cheesy grin

well like iv said. . . im back cool

nothin can stop this cool cheesy cool
Re: Askwomen.com by adeboo(f): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2008
Definition of a woman?

You give her some sperm, she gives u a baby.
You give her some shopping, she gives you a meal.
You give her a house, she gives you a home.
You give her some grief and she'll give you some drama

Arent women just the best! grin
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 2:17am On Feb 06, 2008
so bitchy?
Ain't life itself a bitch?
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 2:20am On Feb 06, 2008
could u also change urs to asknairakingsandprinces . com
Not until you separate the men from the boys. Those boys here can't still be princes in my heart because of the way they disrespect women. Until they learn to accord women the necessary respect they deserve as salt of the earth, the King and prince title will delude them.
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 2:23am On Feb 06, 2008
Definition of a woman?

You give her some sperm, she gives u a baby.

Correction: fertile/working sperm and not all those blanks most of them shoot nowadays.
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 2:51am On Feb 06, 2008
okie dokie

without no further a due

my question!

Why do 'some' women cheats! undecided

like a friend of mine is currently dating a girl. . .knowing fully well that she has another guy in her life,her father was recently convicted but he is now a free man,things are not thesame again though. . from about 5cars to [b]leg[/b]borgini cheesy ,i hope that clears up what i meant by things are not thesame for her dad,so fortunately for this girl,she found herself a very handsome & thick guy,this guy is now is responsible for all her school expenses among others and has bought so many things for this girl and from my own point of view between both of them,it is very conspicuous that the love is there but unfortunately shes also dating one of my G's for no apparent reason whatsoever. . . . . . angry

now my question is:

what could be the motive behind this dirty act of her's which i guess we all know as 'cheating' ?

cool
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 2:54am On Feb 06, 2008
detailed replies will be highly appreciated cool
Re: Askwomen.com by hotfunmi(f): 3:02am On Feb 06, 2008
like a friend of mine is currently dating a girl. . .knowing fully well that she has another guy in her life,her father was recently convicted but he is now a free man,things are not thesame again though. . from about 5cars to legborgini   ,i hope that clears up what i meant by things are not thesame for her dad,so fortunately for this girl,she found herself a very handsome & thick guy,this guy is now  is responsible for all her school expenses among others and has bought so many things for this girl and from my own point of view between both of them,it is very conspicuous that the love is there but unfortunately shes also dating one of my G's for no apparent reason whatsoever. . . . . .

now my question is:

what could be the motive behind this dirty act of her's which i guess we all know as 'cheating' ?
It's unfortunate that some women cheat in todays world but they are very few compared to 95% of men that are cheats. In most cases, women cheat because the man in their lives don't show them enough love to be secure or the man in their lives have been cheating on them and they decide to go bananas. Cheating is not the option for any wrong doing from a man and i am sure that one day, every woman will understand that men are not worth the stress. I know she's going through hell right now, but a little loving from your friend may bring her back to her senses. Men are seriously responsible for 98% of the cheating by women.

Note:
[s]Women are meant to be loved and not criticized.[/s]
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 3:33am On Feb 06, 2008
Hot!!!  cheesy

In most cases, women cheat because the man in their lives don't show them enough love to be secure or the man in their lives have been cheating on them and they decide to go bananas

so u meant by paying her school fee, rents and others,her guy is still not showing her enough love?  undecided    na wa!  so until he finaly dashed her his head, that is when you would obliged that he is showing enough love?  undecided hot. . hmnnnn cool

It's unfortunate that some women cheat in todays world but they are very few compared to 95% of men that are cheats.

and if i may ask, where did you get your facts from? undecided

95% shocked  this is outrageous and i refuse to believe the fact that 95% of men are cheats until until u can give a solid rebuttals to this!

Men are seriously responsible for 98% of the cheating by women.

from my story above!, could u please give a reason why u think 'men' could be responsible for what she has done? . . .  cool, cmon u don't have to put errthin' on 'men'  without any proven facts cheesy grin

and FYI! im my school . . . . "women" cheats the most. . . . . . 2girls were recently sent to their early graves as a result of 'cheating' and this happened recently in my school , so i would say 60% of women are cheats while its 40% for men  cool
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 4:18am On Feb 06, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

so i would say 60% of women are cheats while its 40% for men cool
the way some come up with this their statistics is just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed na wa o. . . . only if this can be proven
Re: Askwomen.com by TheSly: 4:21am On Feb 06, 2008

the way some come up with this their statistics is just lipsrsealed lipsrsealed na wa o. . . . only if this can be proven

could u ask hot!! how she came across her own 'statistics' as well without any proven fact?. . . undecided

i will be back! cool
Re: Askwomen.com by Nobody: 4:24am On Feb 06, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

could u ask hot!! how she came across her own 'statistics' as well without any proven fact?. . . undecided

i will be back! cool

But the thing is. . . most what hot says are mostly jokes. . . . am more worried about your statistics, not hers. . . .so what yo're saying is, you didn't conduct a survey before you came up with this statistic. . . .a theory without an experiment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twist Your Mind A Little / Read This Short Story , Please!! / Why Do Women Nowadays Like Exposing Their Body To The Public ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.