Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards (4954 Views)

Man Strips Unclad Inside Gtbank As His Money Vanished From His Account (video) / GTBANK To Return To Regular Banking Hours Tomorrow / PHCN Has A New Way Of Extorting Money From Prepaid Customers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by Youngzedd(m): 5:42pm On Nov 15, 2012
The attached image is what I got from GTBank.

It seems UBA and GTBank is doing a great competition in banking industry.

UBA Africard vs GTBank Prepaid Dollar Card

Which of the two is the best?

Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by 2sexy(m): 8:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
what is the requirement for obtaining the card?
Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by Youngzedd(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
2sexy: what is the requirement for obtaining the card?

Read the text on the image.
The requirements are there.
Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by 2sexy(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
My pc cant view the fonts... too small and I cant strain my eyes
Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by Youngzedd(m): 7:36am On Nov 16, 2012
2sexy: My pc cant view the fonts... too small and I cant strain my eyes

Passport, Id (National id, Drivers licence or international passport) and utility bill.

That is all and it will be given to you that same day.
Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Youngzedd:
The attached image is what I got from GTBank.

It seems UBA and GTBank is doing a great competition in banking industry.

UBA Africard vs GTBank Prepaid Dollar Card

Which of the two is the best?
Hey boss, did you try out this card? Can it work for PayPal withdrawal?
Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by arimahoseloka(m): 9:57am On Dec 12, 2020
But isn't it ludicrous that after opening the account they will tell you to go and buy dollar from aboki at bureau d change to fund the account. The bank will not sell dollar to you but they gladly sell to aboki. Nigeria is a joke run by extremely greedy men.
Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by LikeAking: 11:01am On Dec 12, 2020
arimahoseloka:
But isn't it ludicrous that after opening the account they will tell you to go and buy dollar from aboki at bureau d change to fund the account. The bank will not sell dollar to you but they gladly sell to aboki. Nigeria is a joke run by extremely greedy men.

Nigeria is in deep shits.
Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by SavageResponse(m): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
arimahoseloka:

There is a shortage of forex in the country.

Selling dollars indiscriminately will only encourage round tripping

If the bank sells dollars to just anyone who asks for it most of them will buy then go and sell it in the black market.

1 Like

Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by senator282: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
arimahoseloka:

Is this mere assumption that Gtbank will not sell dollar to you or fact ?
Did you really tried (practically) going to the bank and asking them about the purchase of dollar to fund prepaid card from them and they refused ?
Re: Introducing The Gtbank Prepaid Dollar Cards by petersunday4123: 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2022
They ask me to go and sought out dollar myself from anywhere. Shit meee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

28th August Seized Goods - Nonnykings Settlement Thread / Cheque Transactions In Nigerian Banks Hit N1.32 Trillion In Three Months / LEARN HOW TO EARN $500+ MONTHLY AS A FREELANCER ONLINE. FREE TRAINING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.